Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-12-2021, 03:21 PM   #16
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
More lies by the GOAT (goofiest of all time) He lies about stuff that’s right there on the screen, because he knows his followers are too dumb to notice.
Example: Carlson claims AOC’s office sent out a request to her fans to report any one who disagreed with her. On the screen, you could see that they were really asking people to report misleading information to social media moderators.
Tucker identifies Ryan Wentz as a left wing activist, but others call him center right.
AOC says her office did not report Wentz. But suppose they did. Do we know the tweet shown on Carlson’s show was the only one he sent?

ETA: AOC receives death Threats on a daily basis. She is constantly insulted on Twitter by Donald Trump ( when he was on Twitter.) At least one person was tried, convicted, and his now in prison for plotting her murder. Officers from the Border Patrol were found in possession of digitally altered photos depicting het rape.

So, yeah, I’m fine with the once coming to someone’s door to protect the congresswoman.
PS PS....guy's twitter handle is "queeralamode"

Pretty doubtful he's center-RIGHT

But I do know you're a ****ing idiot.
Old 04-12-2021, 06:01 PM   #17
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
PS PS....guy's twitter handle is "queeralamode"

Pretty doubtful he's center-RIGHT

But I do know you're a ****ing idiot.
Let’s get this out of the way. Pretty sure my info that Ryan Wentz is center right was incorrect. Seems to be pro Palestine, but not necessarily anti Israel.

The Capitol police issued a statement that AOC’s office did NOT request that they contact Mr. Wentz. They did that on their own. They also said the tweet in question was not the one featured on Carlson’s show, but a different tweet that has since been deleted. We don’t know for sure if that tweet was sent by Ryan Wentz or by someone else and he merely commented on it. Nor do we know the content of that tweet. However, the fact that authorities contacted Wentz tells us it was serious.
Old 04-12-2021, 06:08 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Let’s get this out of the way. Pretty sure my info that Ryan Wentz is center right was incorrect. Seems to be pro Palestine, but not necessarily anti Israel.

The Capitol police issued a statement that AOC’s office did NOT request that they contact Mr. Wentz. They did that on their own. They also said the tweet in question was not the one featured on Carlson’s show, but a different tweet that has since been deleted. We don’t know for sure if that tweet was sent by Ryan Wentz or by someone else and he merely commented on it. Nor do we know the content of that tweet. However, the fact that authorities contacted Wentz tells us it was serious.
So have them show us the PROOF.

Is that too much to ask?

Show us that yes, another far-left liberal nut is LYING to police about what he wrote on twitter.

I would think that law enforcement would have ZERO problem providing the media with the tweet in question that triggered a door knock from the police.

Until that materializes, I'll believe the current story being reported.

Since they did NOT arrest him, there should be no reason why the mystery tweet can't be released.

Unless there is no mystery tweet.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-12-2021 at 06:10 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply