Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-09-2021, 10:49 AM   #46
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Welcome to the Conspiracy Crackpot Comedy Hour

Donald Trump was not a popular president. He left office at 34% approval (fomenting insurrections will do that to you). His average approval in his years in office was 41%, the lowest in modern history. He never once touched 50% approval.

And yet, how on Earth could anyone explain his defeat??? Why, it must have been a CONSPIRACY!

Laffs.
So, that explains how Trump garnered 10 million more votes in 2020 than he did in '16, and even surpassed Obama by 7 million votes after his first term?
Do you understand that no president in history won more votes after his first term and yet went on to lose the election? It's unprecedented.
Old 04-09-2021, 11:06 AM   #47
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
So, that explains how Trump garnered 10 million more votes in 2020 than he did in '16, and even surpassed Obama by 7 million votes after his first term?
Do you understand that no president in history won more votes after his first term and yet went on to lose the election? It's unprecedented.
yes but more votes were recorded by mail in ballots than EVER
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2021, 11:09 AM   #48
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Welcome to the Conspiracy Crackpot Comedy Hour

Donald Trump was not a popular president. He left office at 34% approval (fomenting insurrections will do that to you). His average approval in his years in office was 41%, the lowest in modern history. He never once touched 50% approval.

And yet, how on Earth could anyone explain his defeat??? Why, it must have been a CONSPIRACY!

Laffs.
He was so unpopular, nobody ever showed up at his campaign rallies.

Nobody showed up at the Capitol on January 6 either.

So unpopular he was. I agree.

Now, compare that to Biden's campaign rallies...I mean, I really see what you mean now.

Another point in your corner...polls have been nothing BUT accurate and honest the last 5-10 years...
Old 04-09-2021, 11:11 AM   #49
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
yes but more votes were recorded by mail in ballots than EVER
And this accounts for all the manufactured votes for Biden in the swing states.

Let's not forget that dimwits concede that Biden received so many votes not because he left loved him but because they hated Trump. Could there be a better motive for fraud than pure, unadulterated, unbridled hatred caused by TDS?
Old 04-09-2021, 12:05 PM   #50
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
He was so unpopular, nobody ever showed up at his campaign rallies.

Nobody showed up at the Capitol on January 6 either.

So unpopular he was. I agree.

Now, compare that to Biden's campaign rallies...I mean, I really see what you mean now.
Trump had regular rallies that largely ignored Covid protocols and precautions. Biden had no such rallies, his were purposely very limited.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...19/5780898002/

Let me guess, this is all news to you, right? Sure it is.

Keep pouring on the disingenuous
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2021, 12:11 PM   #51
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
So was the turnout, which is what explains Trump's vote boost.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...for-president/

Biden's numbers also reflect the record turnout, but since he was more popular than Trump, he had more votes
Old 04-09-2021, 12:11 PM   #52
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Trump had regular rallies that largely ignored Covid protocols and precautions. Biden had no such rallies, his were purposely very limited.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...19/5780898002/

Let me guess, this is all news to you, right? Sure it is.

Keep pouring on the disingenuous
Right. he was SO UNPOPULAR, that even COVID couldn't keep people away.

I can smell what you're cooking now...thank you.

I understand completely why someone who thinks the election was rigged is completely nuts.
Old 04-09-2021, 12:30 PM   #53
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Right. he was SO UNPOPULAR, that even COVID couldn't keep people away.

I can smell what you're cooking now...thank you.

I understand completely why someone who thinks the election was rigged is completely nuts.
Even an unpopular president still has many millions of followers. And why would Covid keep his most devout dopes away, when all he did was downplay it?
Old 04-09-2021, 12:35 PM   #54
boxcar

Quote:
So was the turnout, which is what explains Trump's vote boost.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...for-president/

Biden's numbers also reflect the record turnout, but since he was more popular than Trump, he had more votes
But dimwits concede that Biden was not more popular than Trump, and that what put him over were all the many voters who hated Trump.

And it wasn't the "record turnout" that contributed to the results nearly as much as it was the record number of fraudulent, fake, manufactured mail-in votes.
Old 04-09-2021, 12:43 PM   #55
davew

Quote:
Even an unpopular president still has many millions of followers. And why would Covid keep his most devout dopes away, when all he did was downplay it?
I find it interesting that youtube disabled the thumbs down on whitehouse.gov videos because they outnumbered the thumbs up 10 to 1
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2021, 01:19 PM   #56
thaskalos

When Hillary got more votes than Trump in the election, no one accused Hillary of cheating. But when a Hillary Clinton gets more votes than you, then you are as vulnerable as a presidential candidate can be...and you can hardly call yourself "popular"...IMO.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:33 PM   #57
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

All I know is, had Trump won in November, this forum would be filled with liberals claiming he stole the election.

So all of you doing so, I'd get off your high horse if I were you.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:35 PM   #58
thaskalos

Quote:
All I know is, had Trump won in November, this forum would be filled with liberals claiming he stole the election.

So all of you doing so, I'd get off your high horse if I were you.
Not true. I expected Trump to win, simply because I thought Biden was unelectable. Of course...I didn't lose any sleep when I saw that I was wrong.
Old 04-09-2021, 04:10 PM   #59
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
When Hillary got more votes than Trump in the election, no one accused Hillary of cheating. But when a Hillary Clinton gets more votes than you, then you are as vulnerable as a presidential candidate can be...and you can hardly call yourself "popular"...IMO.
It's not unprecedented or unusual that one candidate receives more popular votes while the other receives more EC votes.
Old 04-09-2021, 09:44 PM   #60
thaskalos

Quote:
It's not unprecedented or unusual that one candidate receives more popular votes while the other receives more EC votes.
True. But the Orange Moron was declaring that he couldn't lose the election even though, in the prior election, he couldn't win the popular vote from someone as despised as Hillary Clinton. When HILLARY gets more individual votes than you...how "invincible" can you afford to feel, going forward?