Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 01-08-2019, 09:54 AM   #1
ZippyChippy423
Veteran

Toutsters claiming great success

Oh those crazy toutsters! Some claim to have several winning cards in
a row but what does that mean? 8 races ,1- 2 winners on top that happen to be favorites ? This is success? Please spare us.
ZippyChippy423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2019, 10:25 AM   #2
elhelmete

THIS JUST IN!!!
The sun rises in the east!
elhelmete is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2019, 05:08 PM   #3
therussmeister
Out-of-town Jasper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyChippy423 View Post
Oh those crazy toutsters! Some claim to have several winning cards in
a row but what does that mean? 8 races ,1- 2 winners on top that happen to be favorites ? This is success? Please spare us.
If only it wasn't against the law to ignore them. Life would be so much better. Oh wait...

~Alan Watts
therussmeister is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2019, 05:27 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Toutster...that's where I put my bagel, right? To warm it up?
Old 01-10-2019, 09:31 AM   #5
ZippyChippy423
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by therussmeister View Post
If only it wasn't against the law to ignore them. Life would be so much better. Oh wait...
Preying on people and giving incorrect winning streaks to get people to buy is fraudulent. One such toutster is currently claiming a six card winning streak. This toutster is leading people to believe if you bet every race that the picks were given for you would be positive ROI. Upon further inspection select races were
correct but depending on how and what you bet could very well resulted in a negative ROI.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:41 AM   #6
thaskalos

How can anyone feel sorry for the suckers who patronize the services of touts in today's day and age?
Old 01-10-2019, 10:11 AM   #7
ZippyChippy423
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
How can anyone feel sorry for the suckers who patronize the services of touts in today's day and age?
Well some of these toutsters are somewhat respected in the
racing community for other jobs. They use their position to bait customers into paying for racing picks that they falsely advertise as always winning. Shame on them!
Old 01-10-2019, 10:12 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Well some of these toutsters are somewhat respected in the
racing community for other jobs. They use their position to bait customers into paying for racing picks that they falsely advertise as always winning. Shame on them!
Oh yeah? Who does this? Who is somewhat respected in the racing community "for other jobs" but then uses their position to "bait" people into paying for picks that are "falsely advertised?"

And please provide proof that they are "falsely advertised."

Thank me very much.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:18 AM   #9
ZippyChippy423
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Oh yeah? Who does this? Who is somewhat respected in the racing community "for other jobs" but then uses their position to "bait" people into paying for picks that are "falsely advertised?"

And please provide proof that they are "falsely advertised."

Thank me very much.
Im not going to mention names because you will take down my post like you have done in the past. Its just a topic lets leave it at that.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:22 AM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Im not going to mention names because you will take down my post like you have done in the past. Its just a topic lets leave it at that.
I don't recall taking down any of your posts...maybe you were using another user name?
Old 01-10-2019, 10:32 AM   #11
ZippyChippy423
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I don't recall taking down any of your posts...maybe you were using another user name?
I have started topic twice on the trainer who was fired from Run Happy. Deleted. Memba now? Why you protect that scum i dont get it.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:58 AM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I have started topic twice on the trainer who was fired from Run Happy. Deleted. Memba now? Why you protect that scum i dont get it.
You sure it was me? There are others here with the ability to delete threads.

Memba now?

And if it was me who deleted your threads, then I'm not protecting anybody but myself if you post shit you can't back up with publicly available FACTS.

You can't post libelous shit and think it's going to stay up, do you? Wise up son.
Old 01-10-2019, 03:36 PM   #13
castaway01

Quote:
Twice you said that the trainer of Run Happy was being protected by racetracks and that she'd be back any day now. People pointed out that you had no basis for saying that, her career was over, there were criminal charges waiting for her if she showed her face, etc., and she'd basically gone into hiding. You were upset that law enforcement hadn't made tracking her down a top priority and that it was obviously a conspiracy.

In other words, your posts were unfounded and ridiculous. Like usual.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-10-2019, 05:20 PM   #14
ZippyChippy423
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway01 View Post
Twice you said that the trainer of Run Happy was being protected by racetracks and that she'd be back any day now. People pointed out that you had no basis for saying that, her career was over, there were criminal charges waiting for her if she showed her face, etc., and she'd basically gone into hiding. You were upset that law enforcement hadn't made tracking her down a top priority and that it was obviously a conspiracy.

In other words, your posts were unfounded and ridiculous. Like usual.
Wrong. I never said tracks are protecting her. What I said was that this website is protecting her by not allowing any discussion of her name Maria Borel. There are quite a few people waiting with baited breath to find out what punishment ( if any) she will have for her actions in the past. It is very odd there has been numerous discussions about many other people involved in racing on here good and bad but for some WEIRD reason María is forbidden to be brought up.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:43 PM   #15
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Wrong. I never said tracks are protecting her. What I said was that this website is protecting her by not allowing any discussion of her name Maria Borel. There are quite a few people waiting with baited breath to find out what punishment ( if any) she will have for her actions in the past. It is very odd there has been numerous discussions about many other people involved in racing on here good and bad but for some WEIRD reason María is forbidden to be brought up.
Yes, nothing negative about her here...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...ht=maria+borel

Keep digging!
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply