Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-24-2024, 10:22 PM   #31
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
I do not know about his last 25 posts, but Mostpost does have a history of getting frustrated and hurling insults. But that is the way his (your) cult rolls. If you can’t win the intellectual battle, you start calling the other side names. Mostpost probably believes he is winning all these on line debates, when his typical behavior is to lose an argument, disappear, and then repost the same non sense two or three months later in another thread. If that is what makes his juices flow, who am I to stop him or even care. I just don’t take his posts very seriously, because I know he will never try to back them up when challenged. Jmo.
He's a lot like Biden, made head-banging and dosing off an art form. He's famous more for being amusing and dumb, than a noteworthy politician.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2024, 12:17 AM   #32
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Rosa View Post
This is just a horse racing forum, you have no enemies here.
It's all just fun.

As far as the other situation, my advice is to never do anything important while you're angry.

Good advice! I was on the fence, then I found a nice fat check in the mail box from what used to be customer #1 dollar wise, who always raves over the quality of my work, and he is my longest tenured customer. The only issue is his volume is a pittance of what it used to be. Not his fault and I blame the media. The way they have demonized the AR-15 has hurt his business. He sells accessories and gunsmith kits for Ak-47s. I make all the round parts he sells. I am on the side of the fence to tell the annoying customer to kick rocks, but I will wait until they hook up the fiber optic
and check out getting back to doing DOD work. I take shit from no one
and can be your best friend or worst enemy, your choice.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2024, 12:55 AM   #33
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post
I just looked at his past posts - the only insult I saw was him accusing PA of not finishing history class.. what a DEVASTATING jab

Also, those 25 posts go back more than two weeks. Mosty doesn't really post here that much, if you hadn't noticed. Meanwhile, you're at like 25 posts a day with your impressive menagerie of neuroses on open throttle.

Mosty is not the problem.

So I have neuroses, what ever the hell that means in your world, but you come back on an internet forum under a new screen name and play like you are new, even though you constantly out yourself as a retread. You are as pathetic as Cliff Clavin.
Old 02-25-2024, 10:23 AM   #34
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Once again you show your ignorance. There are no 12 year olds on high school basketball teams. It is true that many of my friends are parents of players. Friendships that lasted long after the players graduated. In fact, I have been invited to and attended several graduation parties. I doubt that would have occurred if those parents had been suspicious of my intentions. I also have friends from work; friends from choir; friends from church who are not in choir; friends from theater, etc. All of whom are long time adults.

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/lo...5-4c445d954666

12 year old girl plays varsity basketball at a school that goes up to 12th grade. She is not the exception to the rule, there are plenty like her. Obviously girls are easier to find, I am sure there are boys out there that are 12 playing HS basketball.

Once again you insult someone's intelligence and look like a fool.
Old 02-26-2024, 06:16 PM   #35
Inner Dirt

Will Cliffy come back and admit he once again shit on someone based on a lie he told? There are 12 year olds that play High School basketball. I posted a link to one of them. He is a stupid POS that needs to STFU. He wins the VILLAGE IDIOT award here easily, why he keeps campaigning for it is odd.
To me there is nothing worse than a dumb ass who claims to be smart like Cliffy. I wonder if PA will delete my post that speaks the truth.
Old 02-26-2024, 06:18 PM   #36
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

People are starting to notice...that's all I'm going to say
Old 02-26-2024, 11:01 PM   #37
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This is what I have to put up with. I made the statement that 12 year olds don’t play on High School basketball teams. I know that there are a few states where seventh graders are allowed to play varsity ball if good enough. Illinois is not one of them. I don’t need to provide a big disclaimer. If someone can’t figure out the context of my remarks, that’s their problem.
It doesn’t make me a liar. It makes you a dummy. In this case, I will provide context.”You” does not refer to Pace Advantage.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:51 AM   #38
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Notice what? I am sure your handful of odd snipes lately have been directed at me.

I am cool with even most of the lefties here, except for Cliff Clavin, as I hate people who post slanderous lies about others as he has done to me. I have made no secret that I hate him, and if people are starting to just notice they belong in the slow class. I am like Donald Grump (Jeff Dunham's Trump character) I am not PC and have no filter, but I always speak the truth. Send me a PM and tell me who is starting to notice. I just hope it isn't some of the posters I admire and enjoy reading their posts. Those people would be Just Ralph, Ontherail, Elkabong, MountainMan, Tom, Dave W, off the top of my head. If anyone of them reported my posts I would be shocked. Send me a PM I will keep it private.
Old 02-27-2024, 01:04 AM   #39
Inner Dirt

Quote:
This is what I have to put up with. I made the statement that 12 year olds don’t play on High School basketball teams. I know that there are a few states where seventh graders are allowed to play varsity ball if good enough. Illinois is not one of them. I don’t need to provide a big disclaimer. If someone can’t figure out the context of my remarks, that’s their problem.
It doesn’t make me a liar. It makes you a dummy. In this case, I will provide context.”You” does not refer to Pace Advantage.

Put up with what? You posted misinformation as you always do. I corrected your misinformation. You constantly post shit that is not true, I am sure a lot of it is because you have the brain of schlitzie the pinhead. You admitted to using the White House Press Room as a trusted source. Who is that stupid?

Old 02-27-2024, 01:23 AM   #40
fast4522

Anyone else have any new enemies lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Put up with what? You posted misinformation as you always do. I corrected your misinformation. You constantly post shit that is not true, I am sure a lot of it is because you have the brain of schlitzie the pinhead. You admitted to using the White House Press Room as a trusted source. Who is that stupid?

Not for nothing but in reality you have no enemies, Mostpost is just an old man with a heart condition who will take his thoughts with him when he stops posting. Your a consistent poster around here who I tried to get into the different aspects with and is obviously skilled in what you do. But your bickering with someone who by all standards is challenged and now wearing Hcaps slippers. OMG whatever will we do if his computer crashes or worse. So PM me your address and let me add you to the holiday card list.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 05:20 AM   #41
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Not for nothing but in reality you have no enemies, Mostpost is just an old man with a heart condition who will take his thoughts with him when he stops posting. Your a consistent poster around here who I tried to get into the different aspects with and is obviously skilled in what you do. But your bickering with someone who by all standards is challenged and now wearing Hcaps slippers. OMG whatever will we do if his computer crashes or worse. So PM me your address and let me add you to the holiday card list.

I have a heart condition myself, I had a 50% chance to live 5 years and that was 10 years ago. I am playing with house money. If a person is an a-hole if they become sick, frail or dead, they are still crap to me. I suppose I am different that way. I could have puked at all the nice things that were said at my dad's funeral. Wife beater who used me as a punching bag until I got big enough to fight back. Then he said he could shoot me and get away with it.
Piss on my dad, I hope he is burning in hell.
Old 02-27-2024, 05:55 AM   #42
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I have a heart condition myself, I had a 50% chance to live 5 years and that was 10 years ago. I am playing with house money. If a person is an a-hole if they become sick, frail or dead, they are still crap to me. I suppose I am different that way. I could have puked at all the nice things that were said at my dad's funeral. Wife beater who used me as a punching bag until I got big enough to fight back. Then he said he could shoot me and get away with it.
Piss on my dad, I hope he is burning in hell.
Trust me, there are others here who should feel deeper resentment than you but the lust for life plus the commitment to others keeps the focus for them instead of silly internet thoughts.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:44 PM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's amazing how deluded and obsessed with death fast is...
Old 02-27-2024, 01:12 PM   #44
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
I find you somewhat interesting, but at the same time quite the asshole. You should direct your intelligence towards peacefulness/happiness, not using the net as a tool to anger others, despite us knowing you don't even believe your own post. You should really take a closer look at that and not just laugh as if its all a joke.
You know I'm spot-on, so I ask "why"?
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 05:21 PM   #45
fast4522

Quote:
It's amazing how deluded and obsessed with death fast is...
Because you have nothing better to add in the conversation, it is a part of life. If you look at total membership it is where half of the members went. I was suggesting who Mostpost is and suggesting maybe he just does not fit in the enemy category. I tend to turn the page faster and suggest doing so with all those I at one time think of as ass holes much in part because life has a big way of biting a big chunk out of all who play that game. So I don't by into the premise of the thread "Anyone else have any new enemies lately?"