Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:30 AM   #2491
Clocker

I don't know who Dr. Drew is, but CNN (the Clinton News Network?) canceled his show after he questioned Hillary's health on the air.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/cnn-cancels-dr-drews-show-just-days-after-he-questions-hillarys-health
Old 08-27-2016, 03:18 PM   #2492
dartman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
You just make shit up and think it explains where all the money went.

That's what Liberals do........but, then, you knew that.
dartman51 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2016, 03:46 PM   #2493
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
I don't know who Dr. Drew is, but CNN (the Clinton News Network?) canceled his show after he questioned Hillary's health on the air.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/cnn-cancels-dr-drews-show-just-days-after-he-questions-hillarys-health
CNN, the bastion of liberal situations.
The guy present the truth and as all libs do, they shit their pants and tried to hide it.

But no repercussions for the PIG Kandy Krowley.

CNN...I question their mentality.
No question on their anti-American agenda.
Old 08-27-2016, 07:54 PM   #2494
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
CNN, the bastion of liberal situations.
The guy present the truth and as all libs do, they shit their pants and tried to hide it.

But no repercussions for the PIG Kandy Krowley.

CNN...I question their mentality.
No question on their anti-American agenda.

you just do not understand the evolving America

I just saw were Jorge Ramos (a commentator on Univision) and Megyn Kelly got into a discussion about the press and bias. It seems Jorge has a daughter that is working for Clintons campaign and Megyn said he should state that whenever he discusses Trump. He said he has many times and it is clearly stated on the Univision website. I went to the Univision website, and it is all in some foreign language - the sign of things to come - English, Spanish, Arabic, ..

Congress needs to make English the national language and all other languages are terrorist sympathizers.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2016, 08:54 PM   #2495
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
you just do not understand the evolving America

I just saw were Jorge Ramos (a commentator on Univision) and Megyn Kelly got into a discussion about the press and bias. It seems Jorge has a daughter that is working for Clintons campaign and Megyn said he should state that whenever he discusses Trump. He said he has many times and it is clearly stated on the Univision website. I went to the Univision website, and it is all in some foreign language
Jorge Ramos is more than just a commentator, he is the Walter Cronkite of Spanish language TV. When he talks ALL Spanish speakers listen.

It is the goal of Univision to place every Latino vote in Clinton's pocket. Considering Trump's insensitivity, they just might.
Old 08-27-2016, 08:56 PM   #2496
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

So they ARE terrorists.
Thanks....
Old 08-27-2016, 08:58 PM   #2497
horses4courses

[QUOTE=davewCongress needs to make English the national language and all other languages are terrorist sympathizers.[/QUOTE]

chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2016, 09:04 PM   #2498
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
I went to the Univision website, and it is all in some foreign language - the sign of things to come - English, Spanish, Arabic, ..

Congress needs to make English the national language and all other languages are terrorist sympathizers.
Univision is in some foreign language, eh? I wonder what that language could be? I looked and I have to agree. It is really hard to tell exactly. I saw this headline on the website.

"Tim Kaine dice que Donald Trump actúa como un "payaso."

We have no clue what that means, but no doubt it is code to the terrorists to have a week where they refuse to use Clorox with bleach to clean our toilets, thus ensuring we all get some sort of viral or bacterial infection, and while we are recovering and taking IV fluids, 12 million more will flood across the border to take over the United States.

I hope you've sent an alert-gram to the Trump people so they can add your brilliant suggestion to make English the national language and make all other languages terrorist sympathizers. And don't forget to add that menus that sell Arroz con Pollo or chimichangas or fajitas or hummus or feta cheese or chicken Parmesan or sauerbraten or Dijon mustard or moo goo gai pan or chateaubriand should be collected and burned. If they can't call it chicken with rice, dammit, we'll shut them down.

And while we're at it, let's send anybody who can speak more than one language to Guantanamo. Terrorist wannabees I call them.

Frankly, I think we ought to include anybody who talks Canadian in that group too. Trying to be American by talking English. How dare them.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-28-2016, 03:12 AM   #2499
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
You neglected to include the part of the NY Times story where it says the purchase of Uranium One had to be OK'd by several US government agencies, not just the State Department.
It's always good to "have one in the bag" though...good for Hillary.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-28-2016, 03:13 AM   #2500
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
This all reminds me of the Nazi propaganda theory. Repeat a lie often enough and people will start to believe it.
You and your ilk practically elevated the Nazi theory to new heights...and Hillary is writing the modern edition as we speak.
Old 08-28-2016, 03:15 AM   #2501
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker

Mostpost should call CNN Nazis...that's what they would have done...or worse
Old 08-28-2016, 10:52 AM   #2502
woodtoo

Where's Hilary? At first glance on her website it looks like an action packed month of Sept. with 15 events listed Wow I thought, she's back. So I dug a little deeper into these events and it turns out she wont be appearing at ANY
listed event until the debate on Sept 26.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-28-2016, 10:55 AM   #2503
Clocker

Quote:
There is absolutely no proof that and favors were given in exchange for donations. A lot of accusations, some speculation, but no proof. If you have some please provide it.
The little available evidence from State Dept. documents shows that while Secy. of State, Hillary met with 154 people who were not part of the government. Of those, 85 (55%) had donated to the Clinton Foundation. Records show that at least 40 donated more than $100,000 each and 20 donated more than $1 million. Does that look like a random distribution?

I am unaware of any attempt by the Clintons to deny this. Any way you try to spin this, this is quid pro quo. It is access to Hillary in exchange for big bucks. Whatever Hillary did beyond that is mostly unknown, and even Hillary is cunning enough not to put that in any emails. Access for cash is corruption, and is probably the tip of the iceberg.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/23/majority-of-foundation-donors-got-special-access-to-hillary/
Old 08-28-2016, 11:18 AM   #2504
chadk66

Hillary is in hiding now. Trying to run out the clock. It's gonna get extremely ugly for her from here on out. This will go down as the biggest implosion in political history. And probably when the dust settles she'll be known as the most corrupt politician in history.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-28-2016, 01:16 PM   #2505
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66
Hillary is in hiding now. Trying to run out the clock. It's gonna get extremely ugly for her from here on out. This will go down as the biggest implosion in political history. And probably when the dust settles she'll be known as the most corrupt politician in history.
Hoping the dust also buries her many cohorts.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply