Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 07-27-2016, 05:38 PM   #1966
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing
In the same respect you can be excited about the prospect of a Trump candidacy and enjoy the villification of Hillary, but you similarly have to acknowledge Trump was wrong to say what he did.
I think Trump is an egotistical buffoon, but I see nothing evil in that statement because I don't take it seriously. He is just sticking his finger in Hillary's eye. I wish Hillary would show some spunk and return it in kind and at least make this disgusting election entertaining. We need more pregame trash-talking from both sides.
Old 07-27-2016, 05:54 PM   #1967
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocker
Trump says:
Quote:
If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!

The Clinton Campaign says:

Quote:
This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent. That’s not hyperbole, those are just the facts. This has gone from being a curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security.

So all those deleted emails are about yoga routines and Chelsea's wedding plans and such, but releasing them to the FBI would endanger national security?

http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/27/...ecurity-issue/
No, you numbskull. It would endanger national security not because of what is in the emails; but because a major party candidate for President is encouraging Russia to interfere in our national election. What is Trump planning to give Putin in return, the nuclear launch codes?
Old 07-27-2016, 06:00 PM   #1968
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
No, you numbskull.
You are taking Trump seriously and I am the numbskull?
Old 07-27-2016, 06:02 PM   #1969
letswastemoney

No one cares Saudi Arabia gave the Clintons $50 million.

That would be a much larger concern for me.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2016, 06:03 PM   #1970
garyscpa

Quote:
No, you numbskull. It would endanger national security not because of what is in the emails; but because a major party candidate for President is encouraging Russia to interfere in our national election. What is Trump planning to give Putin in return, the nuclear launch codes?
Yeah, I'll bet the Russians never thought about it before.
garyscpa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2016, 06:05 PM   #1971
Tor Ekman

Can't wait for the next Wikileaks shoe to drop on the portly pantsuit's emails. I'm betting there's more to them than innocuous emails about her yoga classes. BTW, does anyone really believe that the portly pantsuit can manage even a modest downward dog . . . even her yoga exercising is a lie. William Safire hit the nail on the head all those years ago when he called her a "congenital liar"
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2016, 06:14 PM   #1972
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyscpa
Yeah, I'll bet the Russians never thought about it before.
Exactly. If the Russians have anything, they will use it to their advantage when and where they see fit. All evidence right now is that Russia would prefer Trump because they see Hillary as being more hawkish towards Russia than Obama or Trump. Russia isn't going to do anything just because Trump suggests it. I think even Trump knows that.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:35 PM   #1973
Clocker

The wicked witch of the west weighs in. Nancy Pelosi says that Hillary will have problems gaining support from white male voters because they are stupid and don't know what is good for them.

More of that clinging to guns and religion thing.

Quote:
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) says Hillary Clinton can make inroads with white male voters by appealing to their economic needs.

But the Democratic leader also suggested in an interview Tuesday that Clinton faces an uphill climb because those same voters — drawn in large numbers to Donald Trump and the Republicans — are more influenced by hot-button social issues than they are by economic arguments.

"So many times, white — non-college-educated — white males have voted Republican. They voted against their own economic interests because of guns, because of gays, and because of God, the three G's — God being the woman's right to choose," Pelosi told "PBS Newshour."

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/289395-pelosi-clinton-struggling-with-white-men-because-of-guns-gays-and-god
Old 07-27-2016, 06:37 PM   #1974
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
Exactly. If the Russians have anything, they will use it to their advantage when and where they see fit. All evidence right now is that Russia would prefer Trump because they see Hillary as being more hawkish towards Russia than Obama or Trump. Russia isn't going to do anything just because Trump suggests it. I think even Trump knows that.
You're kidding, right?

[YT="Hawkish Obama"]MNxEDomUlXw[/YT]
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2016, 07:03 PM   #1975
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
You are taking Trump seriously and I am the numbskull?
These Dems are so full of shit. They act like they don't know Russia is out there probing every frigging port on every machine in the Pentagon and beyond.

And don't even bring up China.......I'm sure they have Hillary's emails

JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2016, 07:14 PM   #1976
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
These Dems are so full of shit. They act like they don't know Russia is out there probing every frigging port on every machine in the Pentagon and beyond.

And North Korea has tapes of Bubba on the Lolita Express.
Old 07-27-2016, 10:11 PM   #1977
highnote

Julian Assange likened the 2016 election to having to choose between cholera and gonorrhea.

How about not drinking the Kool Aid and practicing abstinence?
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2016, 11:12 PM   #1978
davew

Quote:
He is not telling them to break in and steal them... Hilary and her crony crew already made them unreadable to the point the FBI gave up. What he asked for is someone to release them. Hilary already claimed there are NO classified emails on HER SECRET server, just wedding and yoga stuff.. if that is national security, the DEMwits have lost touch with reality.

Most people realize that there could be very incriminating evidence of corruption and such, and may bring down quite a few DEM bigwigs.

I think many people feel crooks need to be in jail, even if they are a past president or a leading contender (a few million for a pardon is BS).
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2016, 11:55 PM   #1979
OntheRail

Quote:
And North Korea has tapes of Bubba on the Lolita Express.
Cuba has a Bata-Max of Hillary doing some kind of donkey prior to a downward dog.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:11 AM   #1980
dartman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph

The dumb asses better hope that Russia or China don't have her e-mails. If she were to become President, there's no telling what they might have to blackmail her with. That's a scary thought.
dartman51 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply