Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2016, 07:45 PM   #61
ebcorde
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racey
look at Brittany over Cadman any day.... I miss Michele Yu also The Edge show always had good preview of the weekend races
yes, dropping The Edge pissed me off. a show that was really good making you money and they drop it. so I dropped HRTV online too. I looked forward to the Edge
Old 01-24-2016, 11:01 AM   #62
theiman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebcorde
she gots to knows something??? Don't be fooled she knows Horses , has a degree from UCLA. she is qualified to be a TV Horse racing personality

as Americans like British race callers (another topic), I prefer female TV pundits because they do their homework, while too many guy pundits give you bad longshot horses.
Ms. Eurton is a Grad from USC, not UCLA.

She also has her own web site with bios's pictures, and audition tapes.

http://www.britneyeurton.com/
Old 01-24-2016, 11:32 AM   #63
Canarsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake
SRU, we are just easy targets. Sometimes I think we let that happen to ourselves. I've seen sideline women reporters actually interview people and think they were someone else. But we can't win, it would never be a case of competency, it would be the big bad man picking on the poor woman. I think everyone is looking for competency, in whatever industry you are in, but we are sold a bill of goods. Please, anyone out there how many horses have you bet because Brittany Eurton picked them? No one has to balls to even say they even listen to her.

I can't believe this is 2016 and your writing GARBAGE like this. Just THREE days ago NBC's Pierre McGuire did exactly what you stated that women do. After you watch this HORRENDOUS performance my guess is you'll start calling me a bleeding heart liberal. But since this is so offensive to you maybe writing to NBC and demanding his immediate firing would be your proper recourse. If it is so offensive that a woman does it shouldn't the punishment be exactly the same for a male?

WATCH: Pierre McGuire tries to interview the wrong Red Wings coach

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-...ed-wings-coach

I'll pose a question that is certainly fairer than you posted. How many on here wagered or considered a horse that was discussed by Donna Brothers, Maggie Wolfendale, Caton Bredar, Nancy McMichael, or Christina Blacker among others. The other person mentioned can't even be considered in the group I included.
Old 01-24-2016, 12:10 PM   #64
djm1959

Talking

ron ellis is funny looking yes, but ive seen him pick 30-1 winners on the air in the past,,,,,another trainer that gives out bombs is tom amoss ,,see him at keeneland ,listen closely!!
Closed Thread