Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Trading The Financial Markets

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:35 AM   #2416
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracapper View Post
My kid was telling me about this a couple days ago. It sounded like there's a conglomerate (for lack of better word) of game players that saw the short interest, and ganged up and bought, bought, bought. They looked at the shorters as personal enemies.
the same thing is gong on now with Bed Bath and Beyond. anything that has a large short interest in it you don't want to be short

GME now $120. at some point i am going to short this, i just don't know where to start. i say within 3 months this thing is back down to $10.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2021, 11:02 AM   #2417
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
a regular gas run car has about 60 pounds of copper in it, a TESLA has 180 poundshttps://midasletter.com/2020/01/copper-how-teslas-biggest-ingredient-could-make-you-rich-in-2020/#:~:text=Whereas%20most%20of%20the%20ingredients,4 5%2C000%20tons%20just%20for%20Tesla.

the other big metal to keep in mind is nickel. BLSTF, Blackstone Minerals is an interesting nickel play. it is a Brent Cook pick who is a geologist with a semi decent track record. the stock price looks like its a bit ahead of itself right not, .31 would be a better entry point probably because there are many that tail this guy.
BLSTF up 41% to .51 with no volume at all.. stay away from it!
Old 01-25-2021, 12:45 PM   #2418
ultracapper

Quote:
BLSTF up 41% to .51 with no volume at all.. stay away from it!
Penny stock promoter looking for buyers to sell into.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2021, 01:42 PM   #2419
lamboguy

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/so...catch-next-one
Old 01-25-2021, 02:02 PM   #2420
lamboguy

Gamestop high for the day $159.00, now $77 sunset strip on its way to $10.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:12 PM   #2421
lamboguy

Game Stop is on the verge of bankruptcy and they got it all the way up to $159.. they ran up Hertz while they already filed. these guys sitting in those rooms over the internet are powerful. but nobody is better than the market.
Old 01-25-2021, 05:18 PM   #2422
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You should become a millionaire 100x over as you short as much as you can on this new gravy train.
Old 01-25-2021, 05:38 PM   #2423
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracapper View Post
My kid was telling me about this a couple days ago. It sounded like there's a conglomerate (for lack of better word) of game players that saw the short interest, and ganged up and bought, bought, bought. They looked at the shorters as personal enemies.
there are people that have large accounts at broker dealers that have 9-1 leverage on their shorts against their long holdings. when the total assets go negative, the broker dealer will automatically cover the shorts. the Robin Hooders know by the amount of the shares on the bid buying the stock and they give them their shares.. the shorter gets wrecked. . this won't last forever, nothing good ever does, otherwise we would all be multimillionaires over and over again. one day you will wake up and see Game Stop with a large gap down.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:17 PM   #2424
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeNameChanged View Post
Both Bitcoin & Litecoin are showing me the same indicators to SELL now.

I have roughly six sell signals on Bitcoin over the last two weeks. The 8 day EMA has slightly crossed the 20 day MA, which is another short term negative signal.
Ethereum also looks very close to a strong sell, but not yet. Tread lightly if you are in these.
Bitcoin continues to struggle, and has stayed below it's 20 day Moving average for 7 straight days now. If it pierces the 50 day again, it may drop to the 21,500 to 26,000 range. Or it could just go sideways for several weeks, like the market. If it drops dramatically, I think the market will follow, or vice versa.
https://schrts.co/cVgsmQfn
Old 01-26-2021, 02:27 PM   #2425
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeNameChanged View Post
Bitcoin continues to struggle, and has stayed below it's 20 day Moving average for 7 straight days now. If it pierces the 50 day again, it may drop to the 21,500 to 26,000 range. Or it could just go sideways for several weeks, like the market. If it drops dramatically, I think the market will follow, or vice versa.
https://schrts.co/cVgsmQfn
nice call
Old 01-26-2021, 02:28 PM   #2426
lamboguy

Game Stop update, now up $46 so far today. this stock seems to be a tough one to take to bed these days.. these are all big moves for an $8 billion market cap...
Old 01-26-2021, 02:42 PM   #2427
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Game Stop update, now up $46 so far today. this stock seems to be a tough one to take to bed these days.. these are all big moves for an $8 billion market cap...
the higher it goes, the more you're gonna make in the end when it tanks

Maybe a suitcase full of cash is in order here? Fly down to your broker?
Old 01-26-2021, 02:43 PM   #2428
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

BTW

THIS IS WHEN YOU KNOW WE ARE SERIOUSLY APPROACHING A MARKET TOP

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...1-1-1030000080

GameStop short-sellers lost $1.6 billion in a single day as Reddit traders rebelled against them

Weird headlines such as the above NEVER appear near a bottom...ALWAYS near a BUBBLE top.

You all have been warned.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:58 PM   #2429
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
BTW

THIS IS WHEN YOU KNOW WE ARE SERIOUSLY APPROACHING A MARKET TOP

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...1-1-1030000080

GameStop short-sellers lost $1.6 billion in a single day as Reddit traders rebelled against them

Weird headlines such as the above NEVER appear near a bottom...ALWAYS near a BUBBLE top.

You all have been warned.
that couldn't be more right.. the guys that went to the woodshed to get raped are running out of money and they have to sell the stocks that they are long on to cover the money they blew up shorting stocks that looked like sure things to bankrupt. this is gong to be worse for the economy than the corona could ever dream of.
Old 01-26-2021, 03:08 PM   #2430
lamboguy

AMC doubled the past week.. this is another that is headed towards bankruptcy that the Robin Hoods got into. how dumb of me not to play that one!!

all i can say is you got to write all these stocks down on a piece of paper and start picking numbers to go short.

my prediction for Game Stop is that, and all the other ones that are full of nonsense, is that there will be a stronger contingent of people that will band together and gap this thing and all the other down, like $100 gap down..

the defined risk premiums are to high to play this game now. if you are going to short don't go over your head and go over night.. i am going to short 100 shares of GME tonight and every night until this stock goes to hell. its not much, but i don't want to get carried out either.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: