Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-09-2022, 05:55 PM   #61
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The funny thing is...in the grand scheme of things, the raid on MarOLAGO is far more damaging to the USA (a country that's already dead, so it's kind of hard to believe they could damage it further), then Jan 6 ever could EVER HOPE to be.
Old 08-09-2022, 05:59 PM   #62
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Stand against the machine AND THEY WILL COME FOR YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HciCAnuj2ww

yep
Buck Sexton is not wrong.

-jp

Old 08-09-2022, 06:00 PM   #63
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Can "Buck Sexton, former CIA agent" be a real thing?

I find it hard to believe...

Sounds like a shortstop for the Cubs to me...
Old 08-09-2022, 06:03 PM   #64
fast4522

Quote:
Now now...don't make Trump into something he's not.

Let's not forget...he screwed up multiple times...putting people into positions of power in his administration who never should have been there.

If he were half the man you pump him up to be, he wouldn't have been such a failure at combating the deep state and he would have won reelection easily.
I believe every chief executive wants to have a swan song that the middle class will love for decades. The point that a few in the administration turned out to be cockroches is valid, case in point Jefferson Beauegard Sessons, but not limited to. There I give it the outsider card for not understanding the system. During the process Trump will show us his cards and intentions, I do not know be it robust or lackluster. I like the kill and do not take prisoners style Trump displays, I would love to see some varration of it in who ever is nominated. Without fire in the belly obvious during the process you just get a Romney like or McCain fish smell during the lasr two weeks. Do I think Trump is perfect, no because none of us are.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2022, 07:37 PM   #65
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
I don't vote for politicians who run a criminal enterprise. So, I would NEVER vote for Trump, regardless of anything else.
Imagine the mess we would be in if we ever elected a thoroughly corrupy, criminal as POTUS!

Last edited by Tom; 08-09-2022 at 07:39 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2022, 08:33 PM   #66
newtothegame

I truly hope this corruption continues!! American needs to be brought further down the cesspool of which it is becoming. We need MORE pain, MORE of all the crap being slung at the middle class!! It's not enough!
Continue to bring the pain!! And at some point.......
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2022, 10:22 PM   #67
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Old 08-09-2022, 10:55 PM   #68
riskman

Get even at the ballot box. The left knows it's on the path to the dustbin of history, and leftists will fight like hell to get off that course. Trump gets in the way to move forward with their plan for a Marxist state .The recent phony "inflation reduction act" is another step in the lefts un American march towards the eradication USA as we know it.
Old 08-09-2022, 11:15 PM   #69
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Like a boss:

Old 08-09-2022, 11:17 PM   #70
mostpost

Quote:
Silly me I guess.

I rather enjoyed the pre-COVID booming economy under Trump...the record-low unemployment FOR ALL (including minorities, which is not what we're seeing today), the relative peace in the world, the low, low gas/energy prices....you know, stuff that ACTUALLY MATTERS.
It is extremely sad that you think there was a booming economy under Trump. You are completely out of touch with reality. In thirty seven months at the start of Trump’s administration, the US economy added 7;279,000 jobs. If you include 2020, there was negative job growth. In 18 months Joe Biden added 8,835,000 jobs
What have we had the past 19 months?

Let’s see, what have we had? I already mentioned almost nine million jobs. We lowered the death rate from Covid by 86% or Notre. We passed a huge infrastructure bill. We just signed the CHIPS act and the PACT Act. We passed gun control, inadequate though it may be. We are days away from lower insurance premiums, lower drug prices, lower gas prices, clean energy. And abortion rights are just around the corner.

Blacks and other minorities are now once again falling behind whites when it comes to low unemployment

Gas prices went through the roof and are still way high

But hey...no more mean tweets, right ranchwest? You can't put a price on that.

I can see why you wouldn't want Trump to be president again. Too many good things were happening for the USA.

Can't have that.

We won’t and we didn’t
Old 08-09-2022, 11:24 PM   #71
mostpost

Quote:
These are all silly games played by silly people who think they know what they are doing.

They think/HOPE this will provoke some sort of "violent response" by Trump supporters...lol

They think they are dealing with regular Dem/Antifa-types.

It takes something like a STOLEN ELECTION to move these people...this is baby shit by comparison.
There are no games. Trump was in possession of classified documents which he had no legal right to. He refused to turn them over. I can’t wait to see how upset you are going to be when he gets indicted,
Old 08-09-2022, 11:24 PM   #72
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Be quiet, out of touch boomer.
Old 08-09-2022, 11:26 PM   #73
ranchwest

Did you see where Trump was asking why he couldn't use his generals the way Germany did in WWII? That's the guy's thought process. And you wonder why so many people oppose him.
Old 08-09-2022, 11:33 PM   #74
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
There are no games. Trump was in possession of classified documents which he had no legal right to. He refused to turn them over. I can’t wait to see how upset you are going to be when he gets indicted,
didn't Hillary have top secret documents on a private server in her bathroom that was hacked bu multiple foreign agencies? did she have permission to remove those from her state department office?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2022, 12:04 AM   #75
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
Did you see where Trump was asking why he couldn't use his generals the way Germany did in WWII? That's the guy's thought process. And you wonder why so many people oppose him.
No, I didn't see that. Probably because it's another anonymous innuendo? Even if it's not...who cares. Good to see he's a student of history.

In other news...if so many people oppose him, how come the anti-Trumpers keep losing lately?

You'd THINK...they would all be heroes and STOMPING the lunatic MAGA crowd, right?

Righhhhhhhttttttt?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: