Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-31-2022, 02:29 PM   #46
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post

the word "trump" may someday be synonymous with the word "hate"
No "Democrat" will not be replaced as holder for being synonymous for the word "HATE"... no matter how disparate they are for that to happen. Nope ain't gonna happen. You all have so much invested in it... the founding of the Klan... Jim Crow... Modern rascal divisions. Assault on the science of Gender. Attack on childhood innocence and natural development. And general cancel mentality as a whole.

In the real world headlines about Joe Briben and his Administration. More failures and disappointment... rapidly falling approval number... same as yesterday and as will be tomorrow. That is the truth you and Jimmy can not deal with... hence we get the TDS report of the day.

Cause you can't face the truth Joe Briben is the worst President in the history of the Country.
Old 07-31-2022, 02:31 PM   #47
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
You can tell more by the kind of family a man raises and interacts with! Check Biden's track record with that!! Just imagine, his own SON will likely be indicted.
HEY!!!!!
Leave Tucker Carlson’s father alone.
Leave Marjorie Taylor Greene’s father alone.
Leave Matt Gaetz father alone.
Leave Josh Harley’s father alone.
And leave Donald Trump’s father alone.
Old 07-31-2022, 02:38 PM   #48
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
No "Democrat" will not be replaced as holder for being synonymous for the word "HATE"... no matter how disparate they are for that to happen. Nope ain't gonna happen. You all have so much invested in it... the founding of the Klan... Jim Crow... Modern rascal divisions. Assault on the science of Gender. Attack on childhood innocence and natural development. And general cancel mentality as a whole.

In the real world headlines about Joe Briben and his Administration. More failures and disappointment... rapidly falling approval number... same as yesterday and as will be tomorrow. That is the truth you and Jimmy can not deal with... hence we get the TDS report of the day.

Cause you can't face the truth Joe Briben is the worst President in the history of the Country.
Now you have me curious. Which division of rascal do I belong in?
Old 07-31-2022, 03:25 PM   #49
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
How come you're not concerned with Ukraine paying Biden's son MILLIONS and Biden is now paying Ukraine BILLIONS to help fight its war with Russia? Nobody knows exactly where all those American BILLIONS are going...exactly...not to mention where those weapons end up.

And yet, you care more about ex-POTUS Trump and his golf tournament...

Shows you exactly why the USA is now officially a DEAD country.
I'm concerned about everyone's adherence to the constitution. this tread is a focus on trump.. make another thread regarding your concerns.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2022, 04:18 PM   #50
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
HEY!!!!!
Leave Tucker Carlson’s father alone.
Leave Marjorie Taylor Greene’s father alone.
Leave Matt Gaetz father alone.
Leave Josh Harley’s father alone.
And leave Donald Trump’s father alone.

Every Democrat I have run across whether personally or on the internet hates Tucker Carlson with a passion, and act like he is evil.

What has he done that was so evil? Or is he just hated for being a prominent voice for Republicans. I realize Democrats are the party of hate, that is evident by the way they like destroying things to make a point.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2022, 04:23 PM   #51
OntheRail

Quote:
Now you have me curious. Which division of rascal do I belong in?
Humm I know I typed racial so... okay just now auto replace swapped it with racual. But even so Jimmy you knew... and had no defense of the factual truths I but forth as in racial division that is one of the things Dems push seeing skin first and foremost.. while at the same time you ignoring Pat's pecker while he parades thru the little girl's lookerroom. Hell your views on gender lead to the forcible rape of two school aged girls just last year... by the same male no less, cuase he was allowed to sport a dress and go hunting for victims in the girls restrooms.

But to answer your question, generated by a auto replace... Reprobate fits you quite well.

Old 07-31-2022, 11:17 PM   #52
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Business Insider
Business Insider

Follow
View Profile
Arizona GOP House Speaker Rusty Bowers says 'America's tired' of Trump: 'I'll never vote for him, but I won't have to'
tmitchell@insider.com (Taiyler Simone Mitchell) - 1h ag

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2022, 12:30 AM   #53
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
How come you're not concerned with Ukraine paying Biden's son MILLIONS and Biden is now paying Ukraine BILLIONS to help fight its war with Russia? Nobody knows exactly where all those American BILLIONS are going...exactly...not to mention where those weapons end up.

And yet, you care more about ex-POTUS Trump and his golf tournament...

Shows you exactly why the USA is now officially a DEAD country.
because some of that Ukraine money is coming back to the demoncrat leaders and their campaign funds
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2022, 12:39 AM   #54
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
Business Insider
Business Insider

Follow
View Profile
Arizona GOP House Speaker Rusty Bowers says 'America's tired' of Trump: 'I'll never vote for him, but I won't have to'
tmitchell@insider.com (Taiyler Simone Mitchell) - 1h ag
Yeah...America's tired of Trump. Just look at the crowds anywhere he shows up throughout the Country. What kind of crowd do you think Biden could draw if he showed up somewhere these days???

Man...you Liberals are scared Shitless of this Trump fella, ain't you???

Maybe if the Democrats actually could produce a Leader worth a Shit...you wouldn't have this problem.
Old 08-01-2022, 12:40 AM   #55
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
because some of that Ukraine money is coming back to the demoncrat leaders and their campaign funds
davew...yep.
Old 08-01-2022, 12:47 AM   #56
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I think Holder was a racist, if there ever was one.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2022, 12:49 AM   #57
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I think Holder was a racist, if there ever was one.
Absolutely. He didn't bother being discreet with it.
Old 08-01-2022, 12:50 AM   #58
mostpost

Quote:
Humm I know I typed racial so... okay just now auto replace swapped it with racual. But even so Jimmy you knew... and had no defense of the factual truths I but forth as in racial division that is one of the things Dems push seeing skin first and foremost.. while at the same time you ignoring Pat's pecker while he parades thru the little girl's lookerroom. Hell your views on gender lead to the forcible rape of two school aged girls just last year... by the same male no less, cuase he was allowed to sport a dress and go hunting for victims in the girls restrooms.

But to answer your question, generated by a auto replace... Reprobate fits you quite well.

What is this “Jimmy “ reference you guys keep making? Perhaps it has been explained, but I don’t remember. I’m sure it’s something brilliant.

The fact is, those two sexual assaults-not rapes-had nothing to do with transgender. They also had nothing to do with bathrooms. In one case the girl was forced into an empty classroom and groped. Not something she should have to endure at all, but not rape under the legal definition.

In the other case, there had been at least two instances of consensual sex between the two in that same bathroom previously. So the boy did not go into the bathroom seeking victims. He went in with a willing accomplice, at least initially.

Of course, when she had second thoughts, he should have stopped immediately. The fact that he didn’t is why the judge found him guilty of assault.

Clearly the kid-is Pat really his name.-has issues that are not related to transgender. They are more related to an excess of testosterone and an ability to control his emotions.
Old 08-01-2022, 12:56 AM   #59
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Every Democrat I have run across whether personally or on the internet hates Tucker Carlson with a passion, and act like he is evil.

What has he done that was so evil? Or is he just hated for being a prominent voice for Republicans. I realize Democrats are the party of hate, that is evident by the way they like destroying things to make a point.
We do hate him. He’s smug. He’s arrogant. He’s smarmy. He’s the kid who would copy off you on a test. Then refuse to help you when you needed help on a homework problem.And tell the teacher that you asked.
Old 08-01-2022, 01:27 AM   #60
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
We do hate him. He’s smug. He’s arrogant. He’s smarmy. He’s the kid who would copy off you on a test. Then refuse to help you when you needed help on a homework problem.And tell the teacher that you asked.
And yet he consistently outdraws all of your leftist icons on TV.

Weird how that works.