Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-16-2022, 12:58 PM   #1
Elkchester Road

More of the same

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ms/ar-AA10J3nL

Same story...different day.
Old 08-16-2022, 01:02 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
You mean Jill coming down with COVID, or Joe reaching out to touch another defenseless child?
Old 08-16-2022, 01:12 PM   #3
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You mean Jill coming down with COVID, or Joe reaching out to touch another defenseless child?
Strong. Too Strong for some who participate here.
Old 08-16-2022, 01:25 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I know the libs can't take jokes, no matter how distasteful (yes I know that's his grandchild).

Oh well.
Old 08-16-2022, 01:33 PM   #5
Inner Dirt

All this and they are still pushing vaccinations and every Democrat I know still believes in them, mask wearing and all the other BS. WTF is wrong with people?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2022, 02:23 PM   #6
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
All this and they are still pushing vaccinations and every Democrat I know still believes in them, mask wearing and all the other BS. WTF is wrong with people?
These are the people who say Conservatives...especially Trump Supporters...are a Cult.

You cannot make this Shit up.
Old 08-16-2022, 02:50 PM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
These are the people who say Conservatives...especially Trump Supporters...are a Cult.

You cannot make this Shit up.

The transgender issue is the one that baffles the hell out of me. I used the term "Dude in a dress" around my liberal girlfriend when on the liberal national news they said "Amy" now has the Jeopardy record for winning for a woman.
https://www.npr.org/2022/01/29/10764...ans-visibility

First I had no power and an all electric house last winter. So I was stuck at her place for a couple days. To run an all electric house it would take one of those tow able generators you see at construction sites. My girlfriend loves her liberal propaganda news where they repeat the same crap over and over.

If you watched the Friday early edition for 30 minutes the Sunday late addition will be the same crap.

Anyway the second I said "That isn't a woman, it is a dude in a dress." My girlfriend got enraged. If she was a man I would have been prepared to get swung at. She just went on and on about how disrespectful I am, how I should feel sorry for transgender people, blah,blah,blah. I said I would never say a thing to someone like that in person. The issue is 15 years ago when I met my girlfriend she wouldn't have said anything. She has changed a lot. Funny thing she accused me of hiding my beliefs all these years, which is complete BS. I am pretty open about all my beliefs, right off the bat. My friends used to tell me when we went out in the younger days, they wish they could have all the women I talked myself out of.

To say I hid who I was for 15 years is utter nonsense. What I find mind blowing is she doesn't even realize how different she is, even when I point things out. The Trump hating friend is the same way, when I remind him of what he did in the past and I have know him 35 years. He used to make fun of homosexuals till he found out his brother was one, he also used a lot
of ethnic slurs, now he denies all of it.
Old 08-16-2022, 02:53 PM   #8
Elkchester Road

Quote:
The transgender issue is the one that baffles the hell out of me. I used the term "Dude in a dress" around my liberal girlfriend when on the liberal national news they said "Amy" now has the Jeopardy record for winning for a woman.
https://www.npr.org/2022/01/29/10764...ans-visibility

First I had no power and an all electric house last winter. So I was stuck at her place for a couple days. To run an all electric house it would take one of those tow able generators you see at construction sites. My girlfriend loves her liberal propaganda news where they repeat the same crap over and over.

If you watched the Friday early edition for 30 minutes the Sunday late addition will be the same crap.

Anyway the second I said "That isn't a woman, it is a dude in a dress." My girlfriend got enraged. If she was a man I would have been prepared to get swung at. She just went on and on about how disrespectful I am, how I should feel sorry for transgender people, blah,blah,blah. I said I would never say a thing to someone like that in person. The issue is 15 years ago when I met my girlfriend she wouldn't have said anything. She has changed a lot. Funny thing she accused me of hiding my beliefs all these years, which is complete BS. I am pretty open about all my beliefs, right off the bat. My friends used to tell me when we went out in the younger days, they wish they could have all the women I talked myself out of.

To say I hid who I was for 15 years is utter nonsense. What I find mind blowing is she doesn't even realize how different she is, even when I point things out. The Trump hating friend is the same way, when I remind him of what he did in the past and I have know him 35 years. He used to make fun of homosexuals till he found out his brother was one, he also used a lot
of ethnic slurs, now he denies all of it.
Wow.

The struggle sounds REAL for them.
Old 08-16-2022, 03:12 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Enough
Old 08-16-2022, 04:12 PM   #10
OntheRail

Quote:
I know the libs can't take jokes, no matter how distasteful (yes I know that's his grandchild).

Oh well.
Distasteful or concerning? When you consider what Joe did with his own daughter and all. A grandchild is like a second cousin twice removed in Joe's mind. In other words just like any other vulnerable child Joe can pat pinch sniff and shower with.
Old 08-16-2022, 06:51 PM   #11
tbwinner

aT lEaSt $hE dIdN;T dIe$$$$$$$

VaXXXED and BOO$$$$$$$TED----Pfizer's favorite words.
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2022, 06:56 PM   #12
proximity

Quote:

how I should feel sorry for transgender people, blah,blah,blah.....
why?
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2022, 06:58 PM   #13
jay68802

Quote:

Oh well.
Crap, at least it is not his daughter...........
jay68802 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2022, 07:12 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
aT lEaSt $hE dIdN;T dIe$$$$$$$

VaXXXED and BOO$$$$$$$TED----Pfizer's favorite words.

How dare you mock them. I was very moved by their commercial on vaxes, the whole country here is open because of vaccines. People are living their lives again.
Old 08-16-2022, 10:07 PM   #15
xtb

Quote:
How dare you mock them. I was very moved by their commercial on vaxes, the whole country here is open because of vaccines. People are living their lives again.
"Freedom Shots"
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: