Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-03-2023, 10:51 AM   #61
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...rst-amendment/

If the mobster Al Capone said to his henchmen. I want this done. This guy has betrayed us. We can never allow this. Petey here says we need to kick some ass. But patriotically and peacefully right? (laughing) Now enough already. Go down there and take care of it.

btw....He's not being charged with incitement, but with obstruction and conspiracy. The entire speech is nothing but incitement, except for his little added disclaimer which was ignored by the mob.

The obstruction and conspiracy charges are easily proven. Trump's lawyers adding that phrase in the speech may have saved him from incitement with that little phrase from a conservative Supreme Court, but frankly the article outlines the reason Smith could have charged incitement. But he really doesn't need it.
It doesn't matter what you think or dream up.

It matters what the law says and what you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

There is a massive amount of doubt when it comes to incitement. The right to peaceably assemble and protest your government is GUARANTEED under the Constitution. Trump actually SAID peacefully, which you and your cohorts love to ignore. Stop bringing it up...you're wrong on that one.

It's insane to think that living in America, Trump's speech would be considered anything but perfectly legal under the Constitution.

But we don't actually live in America any longer. It's by name only now.

And he COULD NOT have charged incitement...because if he COULD HAVE, he WOULD HAVE.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-03-2023 at 10:53 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2023, 10:54 AM   #62
Secretariat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
DeSantis already seems to be toast, Trump and the MSM I believe already have put him away. Tim Scott anyone?
No, let's hope Trump will be the nominee.
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2023, 11:07 AM   #63
Secretariat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
And he COULD NOT have charged incitement...because if he COULD HAVE, he WOULD HAVE.
Obviously, you didn't read my post or the link which quite clearly outlines the case for incitement. Smith wants a trial that can be done quickly.

It's going to be obstruction and conspiracy unless Smith adds to the charges later which I don't expect since the clock is running. He may add charges agaisnt the co-conspriators in a later indictment to avoid multiple defendants with Trump.

The legal bills will continue to climb which eats into the coffers of all Republican campaign funds. He's the perfect candidate.
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2023, 11:39 AM   #64
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Do you think Democrats will make the goal of dragging out J6 and connections to until the election? They are over 60% of the way there and no signs of weakening.
They will harp on this till the end of time... it's their Rosebud.
Old 08-03-2023, 12:21 PM   #65
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
Obviously, you didn't read my post or the link which quite clearly outlines the case for incitement. Smith wants a trial that can be done quickly.

It's going to be obstruction and conspiracy unless Smith adds to the charges later which I don't expect since the clock is running. He may add charges agaisnt the co-conspriators in a later indictment to avoid multiple defendants with Trump.

The legal bills will continue to climb which eats into the coffers of all Republican campaign funds. He's the perfect candidate.
And that's what it is with you... you partisan asshats. Get Trump anyway anyhow at any cost. Paper the land from sea to sea with BS charges... fast track them... got to interfere with democracy to save democracy. Plus as a side benefit all this illegal process eats into his campaign funds and ability to actively campaign. .. all while the Cratel takes in millions of dark money from shady unknown entities. Sleazy... shady... chicken shit third world tactics. I'm sure Trump could of pressed on Crooked Hillary and lock her up... but he has Class. Something your side lacks.

You dishonor the name Secretariat who had a great heart and faced his opponents on equal ground... he did not win by rigging the starting gate or weighting them down.

Your a true Smurf Democrat... would rather the US be blued screwed and tattooed down in the gutter. Than have Trump run. I've never donated a penny to any political candidate before in my life... just might have to send Trump a few bucks just to help fight against the Marxist creep against Freedom and Liberty you represent.
Old 08-03-2023, 12:25 PM   #66
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

As a defendent, Trump now has subphena power.
All the facts totally ignored ny the commiecrats will come to light.

Sec, mentioned a fraud against America,,,,,was that the Russia Collusion lie funded by Hillat?

Look in a mirroe, Sec, you are covered with shit.
Old 08-03-2023, 12:28 PM   #67
letswastemoney

I don't think any other Republican besides Trump can win the race for President.

MAGA voters will not automatically unite behind whoever the candidate is. If Trump isn't the nominee, a good chunk of MAGA voters will write him in and take away the vote from Vivek, DeSantis or whoever is the GOP nominee. The MAGA backlash to Trump being taken off the ballot would be significant.

So Trump might as well be the nominee.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2023, 12:43 PM   #68
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney View Post
I don't think any other Republican besides Trump can win the race for President.

MAGA voters will not automatically unite behind whoever the candidate is. If Trump isn't the nominee, a good chunk of MAGA voters will write him in and take away the vote from Vivek, DeSantis or whoever is the GOP nominee. The MAGA backlash to Trump being taken off the ballot would be significant.

Good point...hadn't really considered that...but should have since it's so obvious
Old 08-03-2023, 01:33 PM   #69
xtb

Quote:

I will write Trump in if he isn't the nominee but I am 100% sure the Blue Vote Rigging Machine will find a way to null my vote.

There was a time when I could have been convinced to vote for someone else but every day that goes by, I am more and more sure there is only one option.

Last edited by xtb; 08-03-2023 at 01:37 PM.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2023, 01:59 PM   #70
Andy Asaro

Last edited by Andy Asaro; 08-03-2023 at 02:07 PM.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2023, 02:15 PM   #71
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Tim Scott.

The only candidate I see who wants to represent the country.
Other than RFK, but he has severe lineral tendenbies and won't wear a mask.
Old 08-03-2023, 02:56 PM   #72
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
And that's what it is with you... you partisan asshats. Get Trump anyway anyhow at any cost. Paper the land from sea to sea with BS charges... fast track them... got to interfere with democracy to save democracy. Plus as a side benefit all this illegal process eats into his campaign funds and ability to actively campaign. .. all while the Cratel takes in millions of dark money from shady unknown entities. Sleazy... shady... chicken shit third world tactics. I'm sure Trump could of pressed on Crooked Hillary and lock her up... but he has Class. Something your side lacks.

You dishonor the name Secretariat who had a great heart and faced his opponents on equal ground... he did not win by rigging the starting gate or weighting them down.

Your a true Smurf Democrat... would rather the US be blued screwed and tattooed down in the gutter. Than have Trump run. I've never donated a penny to any political candidate before in my life... just might have to send Trump a few bucks just to help fight against the Marxist creep against Freedom and Liberty you represent.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2023, 02:58 PM   #73
MargieRose

Quote:

Old 08-03-2023, 03:05 PM   #74
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
I will write Trump in if he isn't the nominee but I am 100% sure the Blue Vote Rigging Machine will find a way to null my vote.

There was a time when I could have been convinced to vote for someone else but every day that goes by, I am more and more sure there is only one option.
Old 08-03-2023, 03:08 PM   #75
mostpost

You certainly do like to repost dumb people. Al Gore made a perfectly legal challenge to the decision to stop the vote count in Florida. When he lost, wel before the sertification, he conceded. He never made any allegations of voter fraud. He never sent a mob to the Capitol. He never presented fake electors.

Hillary Clinton accurately stated Russia interfered in the election. Nevertheless, she accepted the results and conceded.

The highest office Stacey Abrams has served in is state rep from Georgia. So who cares.