Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Old 06-13-2017, 09:07 PM   #1
TheOracle

Hottest Trainers @BEL -- ROI based per $2 win place show wager!!!

One of the hottest Trainers right now at Belmont is J C Englehart as of Sunday his overall return on investment across the board is 131% per $2 win place and show wager

For those who are ultra conservative you are getting an 82% return per $2 show wager, so far, show wagering has added up to $102.30 for his horses!!!

Interesting to note, that his horses have paid quite handsomely on the Turf as they came through with 2 longshots on June 1st and June 8th

In addition, his horses are 7 out of their last 10 hitting the board so far on the Turf

He has this entered tomorrow in the 8th race on the Turf

#3 Summer Breezing

Let's see if he can get another big price payout on the Turf!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-13-2017, 10:53 PM   #2
TheOracle

B H Cox's horses have only missed the board once since opening day at Belmont they have been doing most of their damage on the Turf

They have hit the board in 5 straight attempts and they are giving you a 56% return per $2 win place and show wager!!!

I will definitely be keeping an eye on his horses for the remainder of the season especially those that have raced before and are returning for another race at Belmont!!!
Old 06-14-2017, 11:04 PM   #3
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
One of the hottest Trainers right now at Belmont is J C Englehart as of Sunday his overall return on investment across the board is 131% per $2 win place and show wager

For those who are ultra conservative you are getting an 82% return per $2 show wager, so far, show wagering has added up to $102.30 for his horses!!!

Interesting to note, that his horses have paid quite handsomely on the Turf as they came through with 2 longshots on June 1st and June 8th

In addition, his horses are 7 out of their last 10 hitting the board so far on the Turf

He has this entered tomorrow in the 8th race on the Turf

#3 Summer Breezing

Let's see if he can get another big price payout on the Turf!!!

Well #3 Summer Breezing finished off the board today for J C Englehart but I will continue to watch his horses for the remainder of the season at Belmont especially on the Turf!!!
Old 06-15-2017, 12:17 PM   #4
TheOracle

Quote:
B H Cox's horses have only missed the board once since opening day at Belmont they have been doing most of their damage on the Turf

They have hit the board in 5 straight attempts and they are giving you a 56% return per $2 win place and show wager!!!

I will definitely be keeping an eye on his horses for the remainder of the season especially those that have raced before and are returning for another race at Belmont!!!
B H Cox has this today at Belmont in the 9th race
9th race
#4 Big Exchange

Let's see if he can get this one to hit the board at a price!!!
Old 06-15-2017, 11:11 PM   #5
TheOracle

Quote:
9th race
#4 Big Exchange

Well #4 Big Exchange didn't win but he did hit the board paying $7.50 so for those who were more conservative and played him to show got a nice return on their money

B H Cox's horses have now hit the board in 6 straight attempts!!!

I will continue to watch his horses on the Turf at Belmont for the remainder of the season!!!
Old 06-16-2017, 12:23 PM   #6
TheOracle

Quote:
9th race
#4 Big Exchange

J C Englehart has these today
Code:
RowNum:	Date:	Race:	PgmNum:	Horse:	RaceCond:	Distance:	Trainer:	Odds:	Surface
1	06-16-2017	1st race	5	Lady Paradime (KY)	Claiming	Six Furlongs	J C Englehart	8/1#	Dirt

2	06-16-2017	2nd race	6	Majestic Tango (NY)	Maiden Claiming	Six Furlongs	J C Englehart	10/1#	Turf

3	06-16-2017	3rd race	1	Splashy Rise (NY)	Maiden Claiming	Six And One Half Furlongs	J C Englehart	7/2#	Dirt

4	06-16-2017	4th race	1	Lakeside Sunset (NY)	Allowance Optional Claiming	Seven Furlongs	J C Englehart	6/1#	Turf

5	06-16-2017	9th race	1	Ragazza Di Papa (NY)	Maiden Claiming	Six Furlongs	J C Englehart	5/1#	Turf
Let's see what his horses do on the Turf
Code:
RowNum:	Date:	Race:	PgmNum:	Horse:	RaceCond:	Distance:	Trainer:	Odds:	Surface
1	06-16-2017	2nd race	6	Majestic Tango (NY)	Maiden Claiming	Six Furlongs	J C Englehart	10/1#	Turf

2	06-16-2017	4th race	1	Lakeside Sunset (NY)	Allowance Optional Claiming	Seven Furlongs	J C Englehart	6/1#	Turf

3	06-16-2017	9th race	1	Ragazza Di Papa (NY)	Maiden Claiming	Six Furlongs	J C Englehart	5/1#	Turf
I will be paying attention to these should the races stay on the Turf!!!
Old 06-16-2017, 11:50 PM   #7
TheOracle

J C Englehart's horses had a rough day today and it was his worse day in terms of returns at Belmont

Although his horses only won one race, the bright spot had to be #1 Ragazza Di Papa which paid $14.70 across the board and thanks to Ragazza the win place and show return was $26.40 just $3.60 short of breaking even if you had wagered $2 across the board on his horses today!!!
Old 06-17-2017, 10:22 AM   #8
TheOracle

Quote:
Well #4 Big Exchange didn't win but he did hit the board paying $7.50 so for those who were more conservative and played him to show got a nice return on their money

B H Cox's horses have now hit the board in 6 straight attempts!!!

I will continue to watch his horses on the Turf at Belmont for the remainder of the season!!!
B H Cox has this today at Belmont in the 6th race
6th race
#1 Snack Shack

Old 06-17-2017, 10:29 AM   #9
TheOracle

J C Englehart also has this today in the 6th race at Belmont

6th race
#8 May Flowers

Let's see if he can get this one to hit the board at a price today at Belmont!!!
Old 06-17-2017, 12:37 PM   #10
TheOracle

We have been getting some rain in the Tri-State area if they change the Surface to anything wet here are the Trainers that have been having success on a wet surface so far at Belmont on today's card

I'm leaning toward R Diodoro if they change the Track condition today at Belmont
7th race
#6 Rockford

Let's see if Rockford can come through on a wet surface should it change today!!!
Old 06-17-2017, 03:21 PM   #11
TheOracle

As of yesterday R Diodoro's horses have been giving you a 23% return per $2 win place and show wager

However, his Claimers are giving you 69% return so far per $2 win wager and they have won 8 of their last 17 races!!!

In addition, 8 of his 9 wins have been in Claiming races so far at Belmont!!!

Let's see if #6 Rockford can come through today!!!
Old 06-18-2017, 12:14 PM   #12
TheOracle

Belmont was cancelled yesterday so we were not able to see the outcomes but we will keep an eye on these 2 Trainers!!!
Old 06-18-2017, 01:18 PM   #13
TheOracle

Quote:
As of yesterday R Diodoro's horses have been giving you a 23% return per $2 win place and show wager

However, his Claimers are giving you 69% return so far per $2 win wager and they have won 8 of their last 17 races!!!

R Diodoro has this today in the 2nd race at Belmont

2nd race
#6 Erik the Red

Hopefully Erick the Red will come through today!!!
Old 06-21-2017, 10:02 PM   #14
TheOracle

Quote:

I forgot about R Diodoro today and he burned me twice I hate when I miss stuff!!!

I can't believe I missed these today!!!

His Claimers are winning at 50% and he horses are giving you a 73% return per $2 win wager!!!
Old 06-22-2017, 11:57 AM   #15
TheOracle

Quote:
I forgot about R Diodoro today and he burned me twice I hate when I miss stuff!!!

I can't believe I missed these today!!!

His Claimers are winning at 50% and he horses are giving you a 73% return per $2 win wager!!!
R Diodoro has these Claimers today
1st race

Sweetrayofsunshine

3rd race
#1 One Penny Piece

Let's see if one of these can get the win today!!!