Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-01-2020, 11:57 AM   #106
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 69,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Did you not ban him?
He's not banned now, and that's all that matters.

You're trying way too hard. It should be easy, right?
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 12:11 PM   #107
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
He's not banned now, and that's all that matters.

You're trying way too hard. It should be easy, right?
Yeah Im trying hard
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 12:29 PM   #108
tucker6
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,966
Can some posters be limited to a post every hour rather than every minute? Asking for a friend.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 01:10 PM   #109
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Can some posters be limited to a post every hour rather than every minute? Asking for a friend.
Someone is angry
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 01:26 PM   #110
jay68802
Registered User
 
jay68802's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 13,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Imagine, having to wash your hands. Where you from, Nebraska?
Imagine, willfully supporting Biden, a corrupt politician. Where you from, Illinois?
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 01:33 PM   #111
tucker6
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,966
I just don't like spammers. Belligerent for the sake of belligerence. No real points being made. Just personal attacks. At least you haven't changed. That's something I guess.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 02:38 PM   #112
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I just don't like spammers. Belligerent for the sake of belligerence. No real points being made. Just personal attacks. At least you haven't changed. That's something I guess.
If PA had any balls hed say youre being hypocritical. I think we all know he doesnt though.

But Im obviously under your skin. I win again!
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 02:57 PM   #113
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 69,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
But Im obviously under your skin. I win again!
Sad
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 03:09 PM   #114
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
If PA had any balls hed say youre being hypocritical. I think we all know he doesnt though.

But Im obviously under your skin. I win again!
WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER



I had a friend that said that all the time
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 03:44 PM   #115
Mulerider
Registered User
 
Mulerider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: East Texas
Posts: 1,076
I think we can look forward to more stuff like this. This is from The New Republic, hardly a bastion of conservatism. The excerpt below occurred 3 weeks after 9/11.

At the Tuesday-morning meeting with committee staffers, Biden launches into a stream-of-consciousness monologue about what his committee should be doing, before he finally admits the obvious: "I'm groping here." Then he hits on an idea: America needs to show the Arab world that we're not bent on its destruction. "Seems to me this would be a good time to send, no strings attached, a check for $200 million to Iran," Biden declares. He surveys the table with raised eyebrows, a How do ya like that? look on his face.

The staffers sit in silence. Finally somebody ventures a response: "I think they'd send it back." Then another aide speaks up delicately: "The thing I would worry about is that it would almost look like a publicity stunt." Still another reminds Biden that an Iranian delegation is in Moscow that very day to discuss a $300 million arms deal with Vladimir Putin that the United States has strongly condemned. But Joe Biden is barely listening anymore. He's already moved on to something else.


The New Republic (October 21, 2001): A Rhetorical Question
Mulerider is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 04:25 PM   #116
elysiantraveller
Veteran
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 13,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Did you not ban him?
Banned me twice and was still so butthurt about it he started a post referring to me in the title when I hadn't posted in like 6 months.

Hilariously it was a Tucker video...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...81&postcount=1
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 04:52 PM   #117
kingfin66
Bombardier
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Banned me twice and was still so butthurt about it he started a post referring to me in the title when I hadn't posted in like 6 months.

Hilariously it was a Tucker video...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...81&postcount=1
With the stuff that goes on here in OT, you got banned? I would love to hear that story sometime.
__________________
Sucker #2
kingfin66 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 05:05 PM   #118
ElKabong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 8,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
I think we can look forward to more stuff like this. This is from The New Republic, hardly a bastion of conservatism. The excerpt below occurred 3 weeks after 9/11.

At the Tuesday-morning meeting with committee staffers, Biden launches into a stream-of-consciousness monologue about what his committee should be doing, before he finally admits the obvious: "I'm groping here." Then he hits on an idea: America needs to show the Arab world that we're not bent on its destruction. "Seems to me this would be a good time to send, no strings attached, a check for $200 million to Iran," Biden declares. He surveys the table with raised eyebrows, a How do ya like that? look on his face.

The staffers sit in silence. Finally somebody ventures a response: "I think they'd send it back." Then another aide speaks up delicately: "The thing I would worry about is that it would almost look like a publicity stunt." Still another reminds Biden that an Iranian delegation is in Moscow that very day to discuss a $300 million arms deal with Vladimir Putin that the United States has strongly condemned. But Joe Biden is barely listening anymore. He's already moved on to something else.


The New Republic (October 21, 2001): A Rhetorical Question
And this is the guy that got 15 million votes more than Obama did? Rright…

It's just a matter of time until Ho takes over for Joe

Last edited by ElKabong; 12-01-2020 at 05:13 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 05:06 PM   #119
ElKabong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 8,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Banned me twice and was still so butthurt about it he started a post referring to me in the title when I hadn't posted in like 6 months.

Hilariously it was a Tucker video...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...81&postcount=1
It's called kicking sand in your face. I laughed...
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 08:08 PM   #120
elysiantraveller
Veteran
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 13,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
With the stuff that goes on here in OT, you got banned? I would love to hear that story sometime.
The first time I called PA "Tom."

No bullshit... he's really that snowflakey.

The second time I called Ralph a racist... which... again.

\_(ツ)_/
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.