Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-30-2020, 12:33 PM   #46
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 68,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
He used the N word it in a post sometime ago. I’m not going to searching for it but you should know me well enough to know I don’t make things up.

I’m not sure what else to say about the rest of your post other than at some point you’ve lost your humanity. I get this has been a tough year for everyone but geez man. Is EVERYTHING political? Is nothing off limits? Must you bend over backwards to enable this scumbag because he views things the same way you do?

If I think something is in poor taste it really must be.

I already know what you’re going to say. The left made it this way, I’m a cuck....whatever. In the last week he’s wished death on the president elect, death on me and mocked the death of a young woman and her infant child. And you defend it! Wow.
I'm not defending. I'm explaining. It's certainly a possibility. Given what I could find about this accident, it seems odd she wouldn't see a tractor trailer coming down the road. She had a stop sign. He didn't.

And I ran a search and couldn't find a post with the N word. In fact, the N word is censored here automatically...so....I couldn't even find the censored version associated with one of his posts.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 01:04 PM   #47
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I'm not defending. I'm explaining. It's certainly a possibility. Given what I could find about this accident, it seems odd she wouldn't see a tractor trailer coming down the road. She had a stop sign. He didn't.

And I ran a search and couldn't find a post with the N word. In fact, the N word is censored here automatically...so....I couldn't even find the censored version associated with one of his posts.
It doesnít matter as it was 3 years ago. You blocked it out after he said it. Again, I donít make things up. Search Chicago Thugs.

The point is...heís a scumbag with a long history of being a scumbag. Does it really matter what happened in the accident? A guy lost his wife and young child. What kind of monster uses that as a way to insult the person? Heís wished him death and used the death of his wife and child against him. For what? Running against Trump?

What has Biden done that is so bad to say this stuff? I get itís the internet but still.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 01:08 PM   #48
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 68,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
What has Biden done
Great question. I still haven't been able to figure it out.

But he still won. Go figure.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 01:18 PM   #49
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Great question. I still haven't been able to figure it out.

But he still won. Go figure.
Yawn
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 01:27 PM   #50
OntheRail
Registered User
 
OntheRail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Hey PA, remember when you asked me what was wrong with this guy being angry?

When he tries to actually debate, he gets embarrassed like he did in regards to the trade deficit with China.

But when it comes to using the N word in posts, or wishing death on people....or this new wrinkle....joking about a car accident that killed a woman and her infant child, heís your guy.

Politics aside...what does that say about his values that politics make him say such vile things?
I'm not joking... I believe that to be what happened. Briben is a rappy kind of guy and a pervert with childern. Even at the time the truck driver said it appeared as if she did it intentionally. Joe said come on man he must of be drunk. Joe being a real pos ran with that story even though it's been debunked by law enforcement.

She knew and choose that way out... along with the children to save them in her mind. Saddly happens way to often with victims of abuse and child sexual assaults.

So not angry... nothing to be ashamed of. You on the other hand voted for him.

Oh it's raining outside do use a umbrella if you venture out. One has to hold ones nose pretty high in the air, the way you constantly look down on others... don't what you to drown.
__________________
Remember To Help Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center.
OntheRail is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 01:46 PM   #51
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
I'm not joking... I believe that to be what happened. Briben is a rappy kind of guy and a pervert with childern. Even at the time the truck driver said it appeared as if she did it intentionally. Joe said come on man he must of be drunk. Joe being a real pos ran with that story even though it's been debunked by law enforcement.

She knew and choose that way out... along with the children to save them in her mind. Saddly happens way to often with victims of abuse and child sexual assaults.

So not angry... nothing to be ashamed of. You on the other hand voted for him.

Oh it's raining outside do use a umbrella if you venture out. One has to hold ones nose pretty high in the air, the way you constantly look down on others... don't what you to drown.
Methinks youíre projecting a lot of your own issues onto Biden.

Your attempt at being a victim is duly noted.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 02:37 PM   #52
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 68,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Methinks youíre projecting a lot of your own issues onto Biden.

Your attempt at being a victim is duly noted.
Glad to see you're keeping your own high standards intact by continuing to discuss the important stuff.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 02:42 PM   #53
OntheRail
Registered User
 
OntheRail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Methinks you’re projecting a lot of your own issues onto Biden.

Your attempt at being a victim is duly noted.
No projection from me. Documented fact.. Joe's interactions with young children is creepy in public. Not a long leap.. given the facts in the case of similar acts by other distraughted mothers upon realization of what they are married to. One reason I give Hunter some slack for his drug use. He is running from his memories of daddy's love as a young child. Gives a little more prospective on why Hunter left that laptop behind... now doesn't it.

No victimization that's your shtick. The ever offended man.

Do remember to take that umbrella with you... your health depends on it.
__________________
Remember To Help Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center.

Last edited by OntheRail; 11-30-2020 at 02:45 PM.
OntheRail is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 03:02 PM   #54
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Glad to see you're keeping your own high standards intact by continuing to discuss the important stuff.
You set those standards. Iím just doing my part to fit in.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 03:10 PM   #55
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 68,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
You set those standards. Iím just doing my part to fit in.
Nice deflection from your own recent statement to another.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 03:11 PM   #56
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
No projection from me. Documented fact.. Joe's interactions with young children is creepy in public. Not a long leap.. given the facts in the case of similar acts by other distraughted mothers upon realization of what they are married to. One reason I give Hunter some slack for his drug use. He is running from his memories of daddy's love as a young child. Gives a little more prospective on why Hunter left that laptop behind... now doesn't it.

No victimization that's your shtick. The ever offended man.

Do remember to take that umbrella with you... your health depends on it.
What a sad pathetic loser you are.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 03:12 PM   #57
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Nice deflection from your own recent statement to another.
Someoneís feelings are hurt....

Cuck
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 03:18 PM   #58
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 68,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Cuck
If only...
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 04:21 PM   #59
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 14,899
3 liberal groups encouraging non-residents to sign up and vote in GA special senate election.

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-...-idUSKBN28A2B0
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 04:31 PM   #60
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
3 liberal groups encouraging non-residents to sign up and vote in GA special senate election.

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-...-idUSKBN28A2B0
I love the creativity you used. What proof is there?
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.