Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-30-2020, 05:28 PM   #736
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 05:29 PM   #737
Andy Asaro

Old 11-30-2020, 05:35 PM   #738
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Was watching the AZ hearing live...

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai:

An operator has the ability to override normal counting and award fractional votes to each candidate.

For example, within a given batch, the operator can make each vote for one candidate be equal 1.3 votes while each vote for the other candidate equals a number less than 1 vote.

He said it's called the Weighted Race Feature and it's in the Dominion Operating Manual.

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snip3.JPG (31.8 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 11-30-2020 at 05:38 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 05:42 PM   #739
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Was watching the AZ hearing live...

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai:

An operator has the ability to override normal counting and award fractional votes to each candidate.

For example, within a given batch, the operator can make each vote for one candidate be equal 1.3 votes while each vote for the other candidate equals a number less than 1 vote.

He said it's called the Weighted Race Feature and it's in the Dominion Operating Manual.

-jp

If it's in the manual it's evidence.

No question in my mind that there was massive fraud but don't think it's gonna get enough traction to change anything. Hope I'm wrong. Trump about 40-1 right now IMO
Old 11-30-2020, 06:32 PM   #740
Andy Asaro

Old 11-30-2020, 06:48 PM   #741
Andy Asaro

Old 11-30-2020, 07:37 PM   #742
Andy Asaro

Old 11-30-2020, 08:54 PM   #743
Burls
Veteran

Perhaps in the alternative universe that Sidney Powell lives in, there is an Edison county in Michigan.

Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 11:12 PM   #744
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Hey...been meaning to ask...you made two posts between January and October.

Where did you go all those months?
Old 12-01-2020, 12:11 AM   #745
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Hey...been meaning to ask...you made two posts between January and October.

Where did you go all those months?
I was busy working for a living and paying taxes.
Now I've got more free time for a while.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 06:23 AM   #746
cratman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
If it's in the manual it's evidence.

No question in my mind that there was massive fraud but don't think it's gonna get enough traction to change anything. Hope I'm wrong. Trump about 40-1 right now IMO
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/30/o...many-1918.html

Germany’s first democracy fell. Without a basic consensus built on a shared reality, society split into groups of ardent, uncompromising partisans. And in an atmosphere of mistrust and paranoia, the notion that dissenters were threats to the nation steadily took hold.

Alarmingly, that seems to be exactly what is happening in the United States today. According to the Pew Research Center, 89 percent of Trump supporters believe that a Joe Biden presidency would do “lasting harm to the U.S.,” while 90 percent of Biden supporters think the reverse. And while the question of which news media to trust has long split America, now even the largely unmoderated Twitter is regarded as partisan. Since the election, millions of Trump supporters have installed the alternative social media app Parler. Filter bubbles are turning into filter networks
Old 12-01-2020, 10:38 AM   #747
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by cratman View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/30/o...many-1918.html

Germany’s first democracy fell. Without a basic consensus built on a shared reality, society split into groups of ardent, uncompromising partisans. And in an atmosphere of mistrust and paranoia, the notion that dissenters were threats to the nation steadily took hold.

Alarmingly, that seems to be exactly what is happening in the United States today. According to the Pew Research Center, 89 percent of Trump supporters believe that a Joe Biden presidency would do “lasting harm to the U.S.,” while 90 percent of Biden supporters think the reverse. And while the question of which news media to trust has long split America, now even the largely unmoderated Twitter is regarded as partisan. Since the election, millions of Trump supporters have installed the alternative social media app Parler. Filter bubbles are turning into filter networks
I agree with one major exception. When that segment of partisans use and believe an alternative reality, we have a false equivalency.

There is no doubt in my mind. Trump who was the first president to mesmerize his supporters with full blown conspiracy theories, will go down in history as the worst ranked president in history.
Old 12-01-2020, 11:32 AM   #748
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Trump who was the first president to mesmerize his supporters with full blown conspiracy theories, will go down in history as the worst ranked president in history.
Why do you always start out a sentence with a thought about Trump but end up stating something about another guy? In this case Obama. The fact that you believe Obama is the worst president in history (he's close but not the worst btw) doesn't belong in a 2020 election thread. Take it elsewhere.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 12:12 PM   #749
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I agree with one major exception. When that segment of partisans use and believe an alternative reality, we have a false equivalency.

There is no doubt in my mind. Trump who was the first president to mesmerize his supporters with full blown conspiracy theories, will go down in history as the worst ranked president in history.
they are not conspiracy theories when they are true, just conspiracy

I wonder if anyone gets convicted and executed for treason before Trump leaves office?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 01:40 PM   #750
Andy Asaro

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: