Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:26 PM   #7906
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,031
EEK people are still dying EVERY DAY - who will get the vaccine first?



Governors have another major life or death decision to make, will they be up to the task?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 05:24 PM   #7907
ElKabong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 8,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Totally disagree.



Are covid patients who have.....
1)-diabetes (over eating, too much sugar intake, etc)
2)-cardiovascular diseases (smoking)
3)-chronic kidney disease (sugar intake, sodas etc)
4)-asthma
5)-chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,(smoking, stupid!) *

The result of poor life style choices?

Not wearing masks, not social distancing,...are.
I bolded above reasons why personal choice is the biggest cause of these issues

I caught it early on, even before Fauci said wearing a mask was not necessary. I didn't wear a mask then, and I didn't die. So, no, you're wrong

MOST of the conditions listed above can certainly be brought on by lifestyle choices.

============
* Causes
The main cause of COPD in developed countries is tobacco smoking.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20353679

Last edited by ElKabong; 12-01-2020 at 05:27 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 05:28 PM   #7908
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
I caught it early on, even before Fauci said wearing a mask was not necessary

I didn't wear a mask then, and I didn't die. So, no, you're wrong

Also, some of the conditions listed above can certainly be brought on by lifestyle choices.

============
* Causes
The main cause of COPD in developed countries is tobacco smoking.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20353679
You didnít wear a mask and in turn got Covid. Brilliant!
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 08:12 PM   #7909
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 69,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
You didnít wear a mask and in turn got Covid. Brilliant!
You continue to read poorly. I know you're all hot and bothered to get another reply down ASAP...so I guess it's understandable.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 09:16 PM   #7910
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You continue to read poorly. I know you're all hot and bothered to get another reply down ASAP...so I guess it's understandable.
Just trying to fit in around here. But youíre right. I read his post wrong. I can actually admit when Iím wrong.

You should try it sometime.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 09:19 PM   #7911
sammy the sage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: central fla.
Posts: 4,864
poor Vit. D levels are THE #1 reason for the fatalities....90%....yet TOTALLY ignored....nah....ain't gonna prove it.....you dis-prove it non believer's....it's OUT there....

so WHY IS it being ignore by THE media....46, hcap, ect....WHY....

so EASY to fix....
__________________
got handed a lemon...make lemonade....add sugar or brown sugar or stevia or my personal favorite....miracle fruit....google it...thank me later...
sammy the sage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 09:23 PM   #7912
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
poor Vit. D levels are THE #1 reason for the fatalities....90%....yet TOTALLY ignored....nah....ain't gonna prove it.....you dis-prove it non believer's....it's OUT there....

so WHY IS it being ignore by THE media....46, hcap, ect....WHY....

so EASY to fix....
You should write a letter to the media to tell them about it. Iím sure theyíd love to hear from a guy who posts like heís composing a ransom letter.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 09:26 PM   #7913
sammy the sage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: central fla.
Posts: 4,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
You should write a letter to the media to tell them about it. I’m sure they’d love to hear from a guy who posts like he’s composing a ransom letter.
I actually posted THIS fact months AGO in THIS very thread....it's out there...but what-ever...

The media HAS AN agenda....and you KNOW it...

by the way..that's a PRETTY lame comment....but then again...assault the messenger when you can't debate facts....got it...
__________________
got handed a lemon...make lemonade....add sugar or brown sugar or stevia or my personal favorite....miracle fruit....google it...thank me later...

Last edited by sammy the sage; 12-01-2020 at 09:28 PM.
sammy the sage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 09:29 PM   #7914
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
I actually posted THIS fact months AGO in THIS very thread....it's out there...but what-ever...

The media HAS AN agenda....and you KNOW it...
I didnít SEE your POST from MONTHS ago but it DOESNíT change my POINT which is that YOU post like a GUY who is WRITING a letter asking FOR ransom.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 09:35 PM   #7915
sammy the sage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: central fla.
Posts: 4,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
I didnít SEE your POST from MONTHS ago but it DOESNíT change my POINT which is that YOU post like a GUY who is WRITING a letter asking FOR ransom.
exactly...wtf ransom I'm asking for...

again...you can't debate the facts...thanks for admitting it...
__________________
got handed a lemon...make lemonade....add sugar or brown sugar or stevia or my personal favorite....miracle fruit....google it...thank me later...
sammy the sage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 09:40 PM   #7916
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
exactly...wtf ransom I'm asking for...

again...you can't debate the facts...thanks for admitting it...
There is nothing to debate. Iím not disagreeing with you.

Iím saying your habit of capitalizing random words is odd.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 09:44 PM   #7917
sammy the sage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: central fla.
Posts: 4,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
There is nothing to debate. Iím not disagreeing with you.

Iím saying your habit of capitalizing random words is odd.
Interesting...several people around have followed my lead over the years....since I've done THIS from there VERY start of posting here in 2003....

If you don't understand why...I certainly can't HELP you....
__________________
got handed a lemon...make lemonade....add sugar or brown sugar or stevia or my personal favorite....miracle fruit....google it...thank me later...
sammy the sage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 09:48 PM   #7918
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
Interesting...several people around have followed my lead over the years....since I've done THIS from there VERY start of posting here in 2003....

If you don't understand why...I certainly can't HELP you....
When people capitalize a word, theyíre doing it to emphasize the idea theyíre trying to get across. You ALWAYS capitalize the wrong word.

The fact you think people are following your lead is hilarious.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 10:16 PM   #7919
ElKabong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 8,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
You didnít wear a mask and in turn got Covid. Brilliant!
They don't call you shit for brains, for nothing. I caught covid before anyone mentioned a mask for protection.

Back to your nursery rhymes
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 10:28 PM   #7920
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
They don't call you shit for brains, for nothing. I caught covid before anyone mentioned a mask for protection.

Back to your nursery rhymes
Will you read them to me fake tough guy?
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.