Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-25-2022, 05:28 AM   #16
davew

The Jan 6 committee is looking to jail Thomas' wife Ginni Thomas.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2022, 06:24 AM   #17
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
The Jan 6 committee is looking to jail Thomas' wife Ginni Thomas.
what i find interesting is with all this controversy that comes out in the news that seems pretty one-sided except for lately the laptop, a real good attorney general, Merit Garland, does not go for prosecutions to these supposed crimes and others regarding Trump. keep in mind that Garland was qualified to become a Supreme Court Justice and got passed off mainly due to political reasons. so when i see action or lack of action from this man, i question the legitimacy of the allegations. .
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2022, 06:39 AM   #18
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
what i find interesting is with all this controversy that comes out in the news that seems pretty one-sided except for lately the laptop, a real good attorney general, Merit Garland, does not go for prosecutions to these supposed crimes and others regarding Trump. keep in mind that Garland was qualified to become a Supreme Court Justice and got passed off mainly due to political reasons. so when i see action or lack of action from this man, i question the legitimacy of the allegations. .
Merrick Garland is an embarrassment to all the AGs before him. The reasons are many.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2022, 06:42 AM   #19
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Merrick Garland is an embarrassment to all the AGs before him. The reasons are many.
that is a tremendous snipe at a great human. good for you.
Old 03-25-2022, 08:01 AM   #20
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

A great human doesn't label as domestic terrorists parents who show up to board meetings to air their grievances about how their children are being educated.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2022, 08:49 AM   #21
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
A great human doesn't label as domestic terrorists parents who show up to board meetings to air their grievances about how their children are being educated.
ding-a-ling-a-ling
Old 03-25-2022, 08:51 AM   #22
tucker6

Quote:
that is a tremendous snipe at a great human. good for you.
If he died today, I'd hold a party tomorrow. He has shown how little backbone and integrity he has with the school board and Hunter Biden issues (among many others). Thank God he was kept out of SCOTUS. I view him as a more sinister version of snake Comey. Comey was a pompous ass breaking the law right and left and leaving traces. Garland is a smart and slimy snake hiding in the weeds with little wake to him. He got caught on the school board issue and lied to Congress about it. A slimeball.

Last edited by tucker6; 03-25-2022 at 08:55 AM.
Old 03-25-2022, 09:05 AM   #23
lamboguy

i am going by former president Trump, Jeff Sessions is the worst Attorney General of all time, and then he found another man, Billy Barr who he says betrayed him and America. and you guys have the balls to post here and tell
us Garland was the worst ever.
Old 03-25-2022, 09:52 AM   #24
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
i am going by former president Trump, Jeff Sessions is the worst Attorney General of all time, and then he found another man, Billy Barr who he says betrayed him and America. and you guys have the balls to post here and tell
us Garland was the worst ever.
Go back and look at the videos of his answers to Congress. He looks like a damn idiot
Old 03-25-2022, 10:11 AM   #25
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Go back and look at the videos of his answers to Congress. He looks like a damn idiot
you are entitled to your opinion, but that is not mine and i am sure most others as well
Old 03-25-2022, 10:15 AM   #26
lamboguy

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/L...17_1_00114.htm
Old 03-25-2022, 03:04 PM   #27
stuball

garlands for $800
Quote:
you are entitled to your opinion, but that is not mine and i am sure most others as well
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2022, 03:43 PM   #28
tucker6

Quote:
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...land_favorably

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 30% of Likely U.S. Voters have a favorable impression of Garland, including 14% who have a Very Favorable view of him. Thirty-nine percent (39%) view Garland unfavorably, including 29% who have a Very Unfavorable impression of the former federal judge. Thirty-two percent (32%) say they’re not sure.
Old 03-25-2022, 03:53 PM   #29
davew

Quote:

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 30% of Likely U.S. Voters have a favorable impression of Garland, including 14% who have a Very Favorable view of him. Thirty-nine percent (39%) view Garland unfavorably, including 29% who have a Very Unfavorable impression of the former federal judge. Thirty-two percent (32%) say they’re not sure.
COME ON MAN. the general public can not understand how the ass kissing swamp is successful patting each other on the back for the great job they are doing.

Here is an example of how great they feel they are ....

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2022, 04:16 PM   #30
lamboguy

Quote:

and may god bless Rasmussen!