Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-29-2017, 05:49 AM   #1
dkithore

Sanctuary city madness

What is the logic behind a fight with Feds to justify protecting illegals (criminal) and criminal illegals? That is , those who have committed more crimes. What are the benefits to a city? cheap labor? a vote (fradulent) or what?

Last edited by dkithore; 03-29-2017 at 05:51 AM.
dkithore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2017, 05:59 AM   #2
Marshall Bennett

Liberal ideology at work. Little logic in most of what they believe in.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2017, 10:27 AM   #3
pandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkithore View Post
What is the logic behind a fight with Feds to justify protecting illegals (criminal) and criminal illegals? That is , those who have committed more crimes. What are the benefits to a city? cheap labor? a vote (fradulent) or what?
I could be wrong, but my guess is that many liberals are not on board with this nonsense. It's strictly political, mainly to try and protect the latino vote, although I doubt that it is very effective at that.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2017, 11:29 AM   #4
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

IMO the motivation is clearly vote-related.

A major component of Liberal ideology is the support of "victims". The more victims we have, the more we need Liberals to take over our lives to do what "is best" for us.

Just think of how many votes the Dems will lose if we work to clean up and eliminate these Sanctuary Cities.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2017, 12:50 PM   #5
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
IMO the motivation is clearly vote-related.

A major component of Liberal ideology is the support of "victims". The more victims we have, the more we need Liberals to take over our lives to do what "is best" for us.

Just think of how many votes the Dems will lose if we work to clean up and eliminate these Sanctuary Cities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
I could be wrong, but my guess is that many liberals are not on board with this nonsense. It's strictly political, mainly to try and protect the latino vote, although I doubt that it is very effective at that.
Close the thread........

This covers it!
Old 03-29-2017, 01:23 PM   #6
chadk66

all of the above. now you understand why liberalism is a mental disorder. you have to be extremely mentally disabled to think this is how to operate your liberal mecca. well now they can try and do it without federal dollars.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2017, 04:36 PM   #7
Marshall Bennett

So many of their beliefs are off the rail its easier just to generalize. I have this theory (I think its mine) that many liberals don't really subscribe to many of their own policies. Instead they have them in place to aggravate, provoke, and belittle conservatives. The race card is a good example. While they use it to attack the right, if the truth were known they're bigger racist themselves.
They'll vote for a democratic candidate they despise, just to counter votes on the other side. While both sides do this, the left is far more guilty. The woman's march was all about attacking Trump, had little or nothing to do with women's rights. They don't mind bottoming out their own moral standards to generate disgust on the right. And yes you're correct in saying its a mental disorder. It truly is.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:25 PM   #8
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkithore View Post
It's takes about 5 seconds to google and learn. In fact, you could have looked it up yourself quicker than it took you to start this thread.

But it's probably more fun to this way. Especially if you want to learn zip.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:40 PM   #9
CryingForTheHorses
In Front

I don't get it!,Back in the 70's and 80's if I was here a bit longer then my visa,I trembled at the word Immigration!! And got my ass back to Canada.Now 20 yrs later,I obeyed the US laws to a T. My wife and I went thought the process of coming to the US and getting legal..We paid a hefty sum and it took a agonizing 4 1/2 years. How on earth can these people be protected when there are millions that have obeyed the laws..If they have sanctuary cities then each person who paid to come here should get a refund! This is a kick in the teeth to law abiding citizens.
CryingForTheHorses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2017, 08:52 PM   #10
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
It's takes about 5 seconds to google and learn. In fact, you could have looked it up yourself quicker than it took you to start this thread.

But it's probably more fun to this way. Especially if you want to learn zip.
it took me a couple minutes but a found a left opinion from LA

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...917-story.html

I have to wonder how the left feels they can keep spending other peoples money and get stuff for nothing and expect the gravy train to continue.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2017, 09:07 PM   #11
OntheRail

Loon Alert..

Dem lawmaker tips off illegals in MS-13 hotbed
'If there's a knock on the door and you don't know who it is, don't open the door'

A Democrat state lawmaker in Massachusetts has been caught tipping off illegals – many of whom are violent street gang members, child sex offenders and drug traffickers – to imminent Immigration and Customs Enforcement raids Tuesday, even telling criminal targets not to open their doors, to stay silent, to refuse to sign anything and to “fight back” with an attorney.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/dem-lawma...ent-ice-raids/

This Democrat loon need to be severed and prosecuted...
Old 03-29-2017, 09:13 PM   #12
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSchell_Racing View Post
I don't get it!,Back in the 70's and 80's if I was here a bit longer then my visa,I trembled at the word Immigration!! And got my ass back to Canada.Now 20 yrs later,I obeyed the US laws to a T. My wife and I went thought the process of coming to the US and getting legal..We paid a hefty sum and it took a agonizing 4 1/2 years. How on earth can these people be protected when there are millions that have obeyed the laws..If they have sanctuary cities then each person who paid to come here should get a refund! This is a kick in the teeth to law abiding citizens.
Mostly its about classification and/or breed of human you are. The moral ground you walk means jack-shit to a liberal based sanctuary of any kind.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:19 PM   #13
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Loon Alert..

Dem lawmaker tips off illegals in MS-13 hotbed
'If there's a knock on the door and you don't know who it is, don't open the door'

A Democrat state lawmaker in Massachusetts has been caught tipping off illegals – many of whom are violent street gang members, child sex offenders and drug traffickers – to imminent Immigration and Customs Enforcement raids Tuesday, even telling criminal targets not to open their doors, to stay silent, to refuse to sign anything and to “fight back” with an attorney.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/dem-lawma...ent-ice-raids/

This Democrat loon need to be severed and prosecuted...
When you discover our Democrat federal judges even sympathize with the enemy abroad, should anything like this surprise anyone?
Old 03-29-2017, 09:29 PM   #14
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSchell_Racing View Post
Good for you!
You are the exact type of person we NEED to come here.
In fact, you are much prefered to most of the ones who are here legally - by birth, but not by mind.

Worthless people like Faucet-Face UpChcuk Schumer have clue on this subject.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:30 PM   #15
LottaKash

I say follow the "kash"... This is where it will lead to any of this...

How dare a person that is voted in, and then takes "an oath" to obey the laws of the Constitution, be it state or Fed, then turn their backs on those very same laws that were designed to protect us all, and then allow these thugs & gangsters to do mighty harm to our other fellow Americans, within this INSANE Framework.....

What is up with that....?? How lost we have become when it comes to the law...

Gangsters, is all I see here....simple, follow the kash..

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: