Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-11-2016, 11:00 AM   #1
sam4022

Washington DC Republicans - The Walking Brain Dead

Recently retired I’ve been an independent who has never missed an opportunity to vote for those I considered best for the position. I have voted for more Democrats than Republicans but given the new direction of the Democratic Party I would have trouble voting for those at the top of the ticket. However, the Republicans will lose unless all of their leaders learn from the Democrats who never abandon their candidates no matter what. The result will be Hillary’s continuation of Obama’s reign with executive orders, a liberal Supreme Court and open borders for the next four (4) or eight (8) years and perhaps Chelsea as the next in line.

Mr. Ryan and others should learn that it’s best to be pragmatic than to pontificate.
sam4022 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2016, 11:13 AM   #2
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam4022
Recently retired I’ve been an independent who has never missed an opportunity to vote for those I considered best for the position. I have voted for more Democrats than Republicans but given the new direction of the Democratic Party I would have trouble voting for those at the top of the ticket. However, the Republicans will lose unless all of their leaders learn from the Democrats who never abandon their candidates no matter what. The result will be Hillary’s continuation of Obama’s reign with executive orders, a liberal Supreme Court and open borders for the next four (4) or eight (8) years and perhaps Chelsea as the next in line.

Mr. Ryan and others should learn that it’s best to be pragmatic than to pontificate.
they're basically all worthless bastards. they are in it for themselves aside from a handful. and those are pretty easy to figure out.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2016, 12:09 PM   #3
JustRalph
Just another Facist

It's out today that Paul Ryan's office is responsible for the Trump-Billy Bush tape.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2016, 12:18 PM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I believe it. Ryan is a man of no honor, no integrity, a lying little POS.
Just like other GOP dirt bags, Cruz, McCain, Romney......all scumbags.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:20 PM   #5
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
It's out today that Paul Ryan's office is responsible for the Trump-Billy Bush tape.
Do you got a link for this info, Ralph?
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2016, 12:36 PM   #6
OntheRail

Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me. The Political Elite from both sides of the pile don't want the trough taken away.They know with Clinton the slop will flow and they can continue to fatten what truly matters themselves. Ryan if true can rot... well he can do that either way to tell the truth.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:41 PM   #7
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
I haven't seen any evidence yet, but there are a lot of rumors on the web. Just Google "ryan trump tape".
Old 10-11-2016, 12:42 PM   #8
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
Dan Sensor gave the tape to his wife "Campbell Brown". From CNN.

Sensor is Paul Ryan top aide.

She confirms on twitter.

I still think they may be protecting someone
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2016, 01:44 PM   #9
classhandicapper

Either way, Ryan has to be removed from power. At best he's useless and at worst he's a POS.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:46 PM   #10
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I would like to beat him over the head with John McCain.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:21 PM   #11
jk3521
Registered Loser

Is this why things are like they are now in Washington ?

[YT=""]HWSWVPbqqSc[/YT]
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2016, 02:28 PM   #12
OntheRail

Quote:

She confirms on twitter.

This could backfire and blow up in their faces... Rigged System... Them Over US!

Lowest POS... Hope he burns in HELL along with all the other Anti American Scrum Suckers in the GOP Elites whom don't represent the Will Of The Parties People
Old 10-11-2016, 02:44 PM   #13
reckless
Veteran

Conservatives and ardent Trump supporters such as myself have had a little soul searching to do since The Donald wrapped up the GOP nomination before the Convention in Cleveland: what the hell should we do about the despicable and loathsome Republicans that will also be running in November.

What the stupid, weak and phony Paul Ryan said and did this weekend, plus other lesser-lights like Jason Chaffetz made this an easy decision -- to hell with the GOP, now and forever.

In these hallowed OT General rooms we reside I often reminded all the know-nothings and the know-it-alls how easy it will be for the GOP incumbents in the Senate to lose.

The know-nothings (Democrats/liberals) said that these Senators -- McCain, Toomey, Kirk, Ayotte -- will lose because they are right wingers.

The know-it-alls (RINO Republicans and pseudo conservatives) said that Donald Trump cannot beat Hillary! and will hurt the 'down-ticket'.

Well, at first, I never could figure out who was more ridiculous and out of touch -- the Democrats or the RINOs/pseudo conservatives.

I laid out on 2-3 occasions all these GOP incumbents who have 'earned' a D-minus or F-grade during their term per their votes. This scorecard is available at ConservativeReview.com. I said that all these RINO senators were at a big risk of losing.

Up until this weekend, I had decided to vote for these GOP clowns despite all of their phoniness and lying. I wanted to because of the importance of the Supreme Court.

As of this weekend, I will vote for Trump, of course, and 1-2 very local Republicans running in the state legislature (believe me, the GOP in my state are just as horrible as those in Wash DC, but that's my problem.)

I will not vote for Pat Toomey nor for my GOP congressional candidate who is the brother of the retiring (ha, ha) congressman. To hell with both of the them! And if the GOP loses the Senate, so what. They'll blame Trump but I know better and have known better since before the primary season and way before the Trump onslaught.

The ideal scenario for me right now is for Trump winning Pennsylvania and Toomey losing his race. Same in Arizona (very unlikely McCain loses) and New Hampshire (quite possible Trump wins and Ayotte). I don't expect Trump to win Illinois but I still hope Kirk loses big time.

I was first and only one on here -- and I did this years ago -- GOP (1856-2016, RIP).
Truer words were never posted on this great web site.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2016, 02:47 PM   #14
reckless
Veteran

Quote:

She confirms on twitter.

Sensor was also a Bushie and went after Trump in a strong way long before the nomination and primary process was finished.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2016, 03:06 PM   #15
delayjf

Quote:
I was first and only one on here -- and I did this years ago -- GOP (1856-2016, RIP).
Truer words were never posted on this great web site.
I understand and agree with your anger, but as the GOP dies, so does our Republic and the Constitution. We need to elect conservatives to office that abide by Conservative ideas. Handing this country over to the liberals and Soroses of the world is not an option for me.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply