Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-09-2023, 11:15 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Shots fired by Vivek the gangsta

Old 11-09-2023, 12:34 PM   #2
Inner Dirt

If the primary was tomorrow and I was just voting on who I liked the best off of one debate Vivek gets my vote. Not sure what started the personal battle with Nikki. I like the intelligent businessman part in him a lot. Like I said I like parts of all that were on the stage. Tim Scott reminds me of my grandma, recites scripture and seems too nice.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2023, 01:25 PM   #3
Tor Ekman

Vivek Ramaswamy goes after Nikki Haley and Ron DeSantis: "Do you want Dick Cheney in three inch heels? In which case we've got two of them." Nailed it!

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/172...b041b06589a6d0

Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2023, 12:10 AM   #4
fast4522

In looking for someplace to post this the usual youtube is fitting for the biggist winners and losers in the debate.

Biggest Winners and Losers From Third Republican Primary Debate

https://www.newsweek.com/biggest-win...debate-1842135
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2023, 02:42 AM   #5
letswastemoney

I know it shouldn't be about personality, but Nikki Haley comes off as unlikeable as Hillary Clinton. Both are smug, elitist personality types.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2023, 04:35 AM   #6
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney View Post
I know it shouldn't be about personality, but Nikki Haley comes off as unlikeable as Hillary Clinton. Both are smug, elitist personality types.
The lady can hold her own but she advocates for moneys for Ukraine. That is a poison pill plus the loyality issue.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2023, 06:35 AM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney View Post

Unlikeable as Hillary, I definitely would not throw any female politician in that class other than the obvious racist minorities that spew hate toward white people, Republicans in general, and blame them for everything that plagues the lowlifes among them, like Maxine Waters.

I cannot believe a lot of media sources say Nikki Haley won the debate, either they are just spreading propaganda, or not very well informed. Once she started spewing that we could force China to behave by severing trade ties showed she doesn't know anything about our 4-1 trade deficit with them, and eliminated me from considering her. The others implied we needed to bring back manufacturing to our soil to eliminate dependence on China.

An average person would be shocked at how many items are only made in China or are full of Chinese components, and assembled here. The vehicle you

drive most likely is full of them unless it is a vintage one. Most all power tools are made there or are full of their components. I was buying tools before I was old enough to drive and still have the cantilever tool box I bought at 16
that rode around in the trunk of all the junkers I kept on the road. I am amazed at some of the made in the USA power tools I have that still work that have not been made here in decades.
Old 11-12-2023, 06:37 AM   #8
Inner Dirt

I wonder what started the Vivek vs Nikki feud? There has to be a history there.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:32 PM   #9
classhandicapper

I see the republicans are trying to be more progressive. I mean, Nikki Haley is essentially Satan in drag.

There's isn't country in the world she wouldn't go to war with and she'd have no problem with profiting off it while funding it. She'd find a reason to go to war with polar bears in the Artic and penguins in the Antarctic if she could advance her career among Neocons and make some money off it.