Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-08-2024, 02:18 PM   #16
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Come on guys...if Trump had any sense he would keep his mouth shut whenever he ventured into court. He and his legal teams have made fools of themselves in every court that they've ever been since the last election. Every presiding judge has laughed at them...including the judges that Trump himself had appointed.
They are complaining about his posts on Truth Social and at campaign rallies.

He is in bogus 'court cases' and will b for at least the next year...

election interference and if Rs ever get in power again, many of these should be charged and jailed.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2024, 02:24 PM   #17
Inner Dirt

Quote:
It's all part of "free speech"... NO?

Or is "free speech" only permissible when we agree with the slogans?

You mean like the 27 months Jacob Chansley got for his free speech? Not sure where the Death to America guy is making his speech, but he probably could get cited for trying to incite a riot, that is not protected by the first amendment. Cops in Idaho are looking for a guy who shouted the N-word at a women's NCAA basketball team from a pick up truck, funny that they were mostly white girls. Not sure what they would charge him with.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2024, 02:53 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Because Trump is the defendant in a criminal case...and his childish outbursts could interfere with the pending legal proceedings.
How so?
Old 04-08-2024, 04:08 PM   #19
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
How so?
Well...as a "cult leader"...it's conceivable that when Trump speaks out against a probable witness in his trial...some harm may come to this witness due to the actions of some overzealous "cult follower". Trump's followers have shown that they can get overly excited at times...
Old 04-08-2024, 04:57 PM   #20
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Cult leader?
Hatm to witness?

You shouldn't drink so much before 5.

Frankly, I worry about the f****** morons who hate Trump.
THEY are the anti-american mentally suspect simpletoms/

Last edited by Tom; 04-08-2024 at 05:00 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2024, 04:58 PM   #21
davew

is Rachael Maddow a 'cult leader'?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2024, 05:06 PM   #22
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Who??
Old 04-08-2024, 05:10 PM   #23
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Well...as a "cult leader"...it's conceivable that when Trump speaks out against a probable witness in his trial...some harm may come to this witness due to the actions of some overzealous "cult follower". Trump's followers have shown that they can get overly excited at times...
It's conceivable? LMAO

Is that a reason to suspend somebody's constitutional right to free speech?

Lots of things are conceivable that don't prompt court orders or prompt outrage on this board.

For instance...all those court orders that allowed criminals back on the streets....I don't think that ever prompted you to post about that on here in some negative way...

But Trump opening his mouth...uh oh...that's a danger!

Better have the court rule to wrangle him in! But don't have the courts wrangle in actual criminals who have stolen or raped or whatever...set them FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE on cashless bail....because....you know...not Trump.

Not only doesn't Trump get cashless bail...but he also has to turn over all his properties in civil suits...some racket you guys have going on there, I have to hand it to you...no rigging of election 2024 going on at all...no way...totally fair and clean.

LMFAO

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-08-2024 at 05:13 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2024, 05:13 PM   #24
thaskalos

Serious question:

Do you believe that Trump will be found guilty in his hush-money trial?
Old 04-08-2024, 05:15 PM   #25
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

And btw thaskalos, I'm surprised you reserve "cult leader" only for Trump.

With your disdain for politicians and political parties in this country, wouldn't you consider every major party's candidate for POTUS a CULT LEADER?

I mean, have you seen some of these democrats talk lately?

Not a cult leader, this Joe Biden?

Nobody is allowed to say a negative word about him...isn't that a sign of a cult?
Old 04-08-2024, 05:15 PM   #26
thaskalos

Quote:
It's conceivable? LMAO

Is that a reason to suspend somebody's constitutional right to free speech?

Lots of things are conceivable that don't prompt court orders or prompt outrage on this board.

For instance...all those court orders that allowed criminals back on the streets....I don't think that ever prompted you to post about that on here in some negative way...

But Trump opening his mouth...uh oh...that's a danger!

Better have the court rule to wrangle him in! But don't have the courts wrangle in actual criminals who have stolen or raped or whatever...set them FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE on cashless bail....because....you know...not Trump.

Not only doesn't Trump get cashless bail...but he also has to turn over all his properties in civil suits...some racket you guys have going on there, I have to hand it to you...no rigging of election 2024 going on at all...no way...totally fair and clean.

LMFAO
Yes...I believe that when Trump verbally attacks the witnesses in his upcoming criminal trial..."that's a danger".
Old 04-08-2024, 05:17 PM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Serious question:

Do you believe that Trump will be found guilty in his hush-money trial?
Trump, as it presently stands, can never receive an actual fair trial...so I'm not really paying much attention and will just assume he ends up in prison before the election.

And then you and everyone else who wants to vote against Trump can tell me about the beautiful democracy we live in...and how putting Trump in prison saved said democracy!

Old 04-08-2024, 05:23 PM   #28
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Quote:
Who??

Rachel Maddow is host of the Emmy Award-winning Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC,

Out lesbian that tries hard to look like a man and likes to tell constant lies and never walk them back. She crapped all over people that did not want the Covid jab and said they were endangering others.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2024, 05:29 PM   #29
thaskalos

Quote:
And btw thaskalos, I'm surprised you reserve "cult leader" only for Trump.

With your disdain for politicians and political parties in this country, wouldn't you consider every major party's candidate for POTUS a CULT LEADER?

I mean, have you seen some of these democrats talk lately?

Not a cult leader, this Joe Biden?

Nobody is allowed to say a negative word about him...isn't that a sign of a cult?
When did you hear me say that Trump was the only "cult leader"? There are plenty of "cult leaders" out there...both in politics and in media "journalism". And they are all "dangerous", IMO...because they bring out the worst in the mental midgets who are "loyal" to them. And there are more "mental midgets" out there than one would think. Biden doesn't qualify for such a designation though...because even the people who vote for him aren't doing it out of "loyalty" to Biden; they are doing it because they want to keep Trump out of the White House. But Trump is the "master Hypnotist"...whose followers would fall off a cliff for him.

Take this place, for instance. I have criticized Biden here many times...and not one Democrat has ever attacked me even once for what I have written. But as soon as I post something here against Trump, there is a virtual avalanche of insults spewed my way...as if I have committed an act of blasphemy against some "sacred figure".
Old 04-08-2024, 05:31 PM   #30
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Yes...I believe that when Trump verbally attacks the witnesses in his upcoming criminal trial..."that's a danger".
You must have shit yor pants during the eclpse!