Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-02-2021, 02:52 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 49,445
Rats? Ship? Run!!!!

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...retires-523610

20 Dems retiring. If this keeps up a veto proof majority might be discussed?
__________________
LUKE 22:36
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2021, 03:35 PM   #2
Dave Schwartz
 
Dave Schwartz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 15,968
From the article:

Quote:
Peter DeFazio will retire from Congress in latest blow to Democrats
His move also comes as Democrats are widely expected to lose the majority in the House in 2022, which is likely to have factored into his decision.
The Republican strategy should be: "Make sure Joe is in office until the mid-terms are done."

1. If Joe leaves for any reason, we get Kamala.

2. If Kamal slips in the shower, we get the Speaker of the House
2A. If before mid-terms, that would be Nancy.
2B. If after mid-terms, that would be some Republican.
If I have this wrong, please correct me.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2021, 10:13 PM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 107,969
Biden, Kamal, Nancy......

__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2021, 10:56 PM   #4
fast4522
Registered User
 
fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 12,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
From the article:



The Republican strategy should be: "Make sure Joe is in office until the mid-terms are done."

1. If Joe leaves for any reason, we get Kamala.

2. If Kamal slips in the shower, we get the Speaker of the House
2A. If before mid-terms, that would be Nancy.
2B. If after mid-terms, that would be some Republican.
If I have this wrong, please correct me.
Joe is going nowhere, stick to speed and pace.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2021, 11:54 AM   #5
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 5,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Joe is going nowhere, stick to speed and pace.

Kamala would be the Democrat's worst nightmare. They are just going to keep Senile Joe propped up as long as they can and use him as a ventriloquist dummy.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2021, 12:16 PM   #6
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 107,969
That could work...

__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2021, 12:31 PM   #7
Dave Schwartz
 
Dave Schwartz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 15,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Joe is going nowhere, stick to speed and pace.
I disagree.

No need for the insulting sarcasm.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2021, 04:23 PM   #8
fast4522
Registered User
 
fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 12,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
I disagree.

No need for the insulting sarcasm.
But it's what you do the best, Biden could not do any of those things 15 years ago. So now you guys think your going to get him a easy DQ today, not going to happen. Your best chance was when they were deep in his ass, but nothing found. It was only insulting because you took it that way, you have to live with him full term now. I will refer you to a movie "As Good as It Gets", so what if Dave?
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2021, 05:05 PM   #9
Dave Schwartz
 
Dave Schwartz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 15,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
But it's what you do the best, Biden could not do any of those things 15 years ago. So now you guys think your going to get him a easy DQ today, not going to happen. Your best chance was when they were deep in his ass, but nothing found. It was only insulting because you took it that way, you have to live with him full term now. I will refer you to a movie "As Good as It Gets", so what if Dave?
Republicans won't get him out.
Dems will.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2021, 05:20 PM   #10
fast4522
Registered User
 
fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 12,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Republicans won't get him out.
Dems will.
That is because you are progressive by nature, leave him be and let some locations burn.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2021, 05:33 PM   #11
mostpost
Registered User
 
mostpost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Riverside, Il.
Posts: 14,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
From the article:



The Republican strategy should be: "Make sure Joe is in office until the mid-terms are done."

1. If Joe leaves for any reason, we get Kamala.

2. If Kamal slips in the shower, we get the Speaker of the House
2A. If before mid-terms, that would be Nancy.
2B. If after mid-terms, that would be some Republican.
If I have this wrong, please correct me.
Congratulations. You know the order of succession. Otherwise you are wrong. Never in the history of our Republic has a sitting president died from a fall in the shower. Although William Howard Taft did get stuck in the bathtub once. He was a sitting president in more ways than one.
__________________
Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2021, 08:10 PM   #12
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 45,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Congratulations. You know the order of succession. Otherwise you are wrong. Never in the history of our Republic has a sitting president died from a fall in the shower. Although William Howard Taft did get stuck in the bathtub once. He was a sitting president in more ways than one.
Don't you know there's a first time for everything? She could even accidentally on purpose have a slip and fall in the shower.

And remind us again what your excuse is for being stuck on stupid...always?
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2021, 08:14 PM   #13
ReplayRandall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Joe is going nowhere, stick to speed and pace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
I disagree.

No need for the insulting sarcasm.
I warned you about this....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2021, 08:37 PM   #14
fast4522
Registered User
 
fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 12,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
I warned you about this....
Look absolutely no prophecy that has been you or your posts has come true. Go warn someone else. You have no clue what I might be doing with PM's with Dave, so your interjecting where you have no legitimate anything, a new shtick is no better than your last long serving one.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2021, 08:46 PM   #15
ReplayRandall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Look absolutely no prophecy that has been you or your posts has come true. Go warn someone else. You have no clue what I might be doing with PM's with Dave, so your interjecting where you have no legitimate anything, a new shtick is no better than your last long serving one.
If Truth scares you or makes you clench your buttcheeks in anger, go get your Booster....

You're such a tough guy....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Do you use energy percentages?
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.