Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-28-2021, 10:02 PM   #151
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Was that his official title? Cool. Post a photo with his name on his CIA cubicle wall. Do that and I'll keep it for my screen saver

ETA.. Martino's wife under testimony gave a different story to the House Select Committee on Assassinations? Then changed her story... LOLOL

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Jo...nfessions.html

Looks like Martino at retirement age decided to hit the interview circuit and pocket some cash. Yeah, credible dude

snippage> The wife of John Martino, after denying to the HSCA that her husband had foreknowledge of JFK's assassination, told author Anthony Summers about her husband's statement the morning of the murder and the series of phone calls he received that afternoon.
Further in the article from which you quote:

Martino and an associated named Nathaniel Weyl were active in the aftermath of JFK's assassination, spreading a variety stories intended to tie Lee Harvey Oswald to Fidel Castro.
Old 11-28-2021, 10:53 PM   #152
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
100% agree, the gov't lies to us. Covid is just the latest example of deceit and lies and misdirection/ misinformation by govt leaders

In this case, you have a guy that

Bought the weapon...That was found on the 6th floor where eyewitnesses saw a rifle barrel draw back after the 3rd shot.....That had shell casings on the floor that matched the weapon and bullets found in JFK....The guy then hustled out of the building where....He was identified by several eyewitnesses as the guy that shot Tippit and was running away from the scene....And going in and out of a few doors on Jefferson Ave before ducking into the Texas Theater,,..a shoe salesman (No doubt a CIA operative LMAO) follows Oswald to the theater and shows cops where Oswald was .... Then he was approached by cops, whereupon...He pulled a gun on the cops shouting "Well It's all over now"

End of conspiracy
All I can offer is the following:

Did US Govt. Officials feed the Warren Commission a narrative?

Just like they have for so many other investigations before JFK and since.

If so, the Warren Commission Report could one day turn out to be just like the Steele Dossier.

All I am saying is this:

Based on past performances I have a hard time fully trusting the source.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 11-28-2021 at 10:57 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2021, 11:25 PM   #153
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
Further in the article from which you quote:

Martino and an associated named Nathaniel Weyl were active in the aftermath of JFK's assassination, spreading a variety stories intended to tie Lee Harvey Oswald to Fidel Castro.
Yet his wife contradicted his story in front of the House Select Committee on Assassinations. Talk about your wife cutting your dick off & feeding it to you

From the same webpage concerning Martino....Good luck putting THAT shit on the stand>>

John Martino was born in Atlantic City, New Jersey, in 1910. In his youth he got into trouble with the police as a result of his involvement in illegal gambling.

In 1935 Martino moved to Miami. Soon afterwards he was arrested for running a lottery. During the Second World War Martino moved to Long Island and in 1943 he was arrested for loan sharking.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2021, 11:31 PM   #154
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
All I can offer is the following:

Did US Govt. Officials feed the Warren Commission a narrative?

Just like they have for so many other investigations before JFK and since.

If so, the Warren Commission Report could one day turn out to be just like the Steele Dossier.

All I am saying is this:

Based on past performances I have a hard time fully trusting the source.

-jp

Fair enough.

All I can add is, every person that knew Oswald for more than 5 minutes laughed at the notion he would act in concert with anything or anyone. If you were going to find a useful idiot to kill a freeking POTUS and keep quiet, Oswald would be your last choice. Fkd up everything he ever tried, always played the victim, not a team player, never saw anything all the way thru. A total failure of a human being

Not the kind of guy the cia or J Edgar would employ for such a big job. He'd rat you out in a heartbeat once caught
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-28-2021 at 11:32 PM.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:15 AM   #155
ranchwest

Quote:
Fair enough.

All I can add is, every person that knew Oswald for more than 5 minutes laughed at the notion he would act in concert with anything or anyone. If you were going to find a useful idiot to kill a freeking POTUS and keep quiet, Oswald would be your last choice. Fkd up everything he ever tried, always played the victim, not a team player, never saw anything all the way thru. A total failure of a human being

Not the kind of guy the cia or J Edgar would employ for such a big job. He'd rat you out in a heartbeat once caught
Of course, when he was arrested for passing out pro-Cuba leaflets in New Orleans, who was the first person he called? Yep, J. Edgar's guy. Why?
Old 11-29-2021, 01:17 AM   #156
ranchwest

Quote:
Yet his wife contradicted his story in front of the House Select Committee on Assassinations. Talk about your wife cutting your dick off & feeding it to you

From the same webpage concerning Martino....Good luck putting THAT shit on the stand>>

John Martino was born in Atlantic City, New Jersey, in 1910. In his youth he got into trouble with the police as a result of his involvement in illegal gambling.

In 1935 Martino moved to Miami. Soon afterwards he was arrested for running a lottery. During the Second World War Martino moved to Long Island and in 1943 he was arrested for loan sharking.
Perfect guy for working with the CIA. After all, the CIA hired the mob to kill Castro.
Old 11-29-2021, 09:20 AM   #157
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Facts. Not fiction
I'll let you try to explain away the magic bullet theory with your "facts". For the less informed, here is some info showing the problems with the lone gunman explanation of JFK's assassination: Magic Bullet Theory

I guess physics isn't factual enough for some.
Old 11-29-2021, 10:04 AM   #158
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Fair enough.

Doesn't sound at ALL like a guy who would claim, after his "greatest achievement in life," that he was a PATSY...or...ANOTHER FAILURE.

Seems to me, a guy like you CONTINUE ENDLESSLY to describe above, would be TAKING FULL CREDIT for what he did.
Old 11-29-2021, 11:23 AM   #159
Johnny V

I have always wondered another thing about Oswald. He has been credited by the government for attempting to assassinate General Walker in April 1963, 7 months before Kennedy was killed. Oswald's wife claimed he took the shot. Another witness said he asked Oswald if he was the shooter of General Walker and Oswald just smiled at him. Nothing else links him to that as far as I know. The famous picture of Oswald holding the rifle was supposedly taken before Oswald embarked on his failed attempt on Walker. There was one eyewitness to that shooting. He said there were two men and one of them was definitely not Oswald according to the witness. The two men drove off in separate cars. Oswald did not drive.
Everything about Oswald the government officially put out seems like total cover up of the real facts whatever they may be.
Johnny V is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2021, 11:33 AM   #160
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny V View Post
I have always wondered another thing about Oswald. He has been credited by the government for attempting to assassinate General Walker in April 1963, 7 months before Kennedy was killed. Oswald's wife claimed he took the shot. Another witness said he asked Oswald if he was the shooter of General Walker and Oswald just smiled at him. Nothing else links him to that as far as I know. The famous picture of Oswald holding the rifle was supposedly taken before Oswald embarked on his failed attempt on Walker. There was one eyewitness to that shooting. He said there were two men and one of them was definitely not Oswald according to the witness. The two men drove off in separate cars. Oswald did not drive.
Everything about Oswald the government officially put out seems like total cover up of the real facts whatever they may be.
Oswald didn't become a suspect in the Walker shooting until after he was dead.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:31 PM   #161
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
Of course, when he was arrested for passing out pro-Cuba leaflets in New Orleans, who was the first person he called? Yep, J. Edgar's guy. Why?
Fiction. Vapor. Rumor.

Take your pick
Old 11-29-2021, 01:33 PM   #162
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
I'll let you try to explain away the magic bullet theory with your "facts". For the less informed, here is some info showing the problems with the lone gunman explanation of JFK's assassination: Magic Bullet Theory

I guess physics isn't factual enough for some.
You can find your answer by searching on the web on the subject (assuming you have an open mind). Plenty out there. I'm done with you. In your words, Fk you

Have a nice day
Old 11-29-2021, 01:38 PM   #163
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny V View Post
https://harveyandlee.net/Driving/Drive.htm

Testimony(s) of people that saw Oswald drive,
Old 11-29-2021, 01:42 PM   #164
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Doesn't sound at ALL like a guy who would claim, after his "greatest achievement in life," that he was a PATSY...or...ANOTHER FAILURE.

Seems to me, a guy like you CONTINUE ENDLESSLY to describe above, would be TAKING FULL CREDIT for what he did.
You think he was going to say "I'm going to Disneyland" ???

I'm not hung up on the word patsy. Eyewitnesses, fingerprints, 2 dead people from his weapons etc etc. That's what interests me
Old 11-29-2021, 02:15 PM   #165
ElKabong

Quote:
Fiction. Vapor. Rumor.

Take your pick
I'll play..

Oswald calls the FBI and asks for Hoover. Obviously his call is ditched as a nutcase

Or better yet he gets thru to Hoover.

-Mr Hoover, this is Lee Oswald

-Who

-Lee Harvey Oswald

-Are you the cleaners guy? Too much starch. See to it that shit don't happen