Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:38 PM   #241
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
You realize Obamacare is private sector right...?
Really, it works better for those who hardly work. Several States are moving to scrap it. Lets look at this in two years, you will be buying the product that you had prior to the ACA.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2018, 10:55 PM   #242
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
You realize Obamacare is private sector right...?

When you quit lying, let us all know,.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2018, 01:03 AM   #243
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
When you quit lying, let us all know,.
He can not help himself, he wanted the ACA to survive so bad he is part of the resistance to this day. Once scrapped completely he will go away and give up posting. Many millennial's want that from the womb till the grave crap, some will board a plane and find what they want elsewhere.
Old 08-19-2018, 01:23 AM   #244
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
He can not help himself, he wanted the ACA to survive so bad he is part of the resistance to this day. Once scrapped completely he will go away and give up posting. Many millennial's want that from the womb till the grave crap, some will board a plane and find what they want elsewhere.
You have no ****ing idea what you're talking about...

The ACA has cost one our companies MILLIONS of dollars...

The requirements for any large company (IE over 50 people, we staff about 2000 any given week.) meant you had to offer an exchange quality plan or pay a fine per employee. Then... even if you offer one but your employee elected not to take it instead of a exchange plan with a subsidy you STILL pay a fine.

I leave more knowledge about the bill in the toilet than anything intelligent I've seen uttered here.

You want to talk about great Trump is killing ACA... he hasn't done shit. The employer mandate remains and now with removal of the individual mandate we've basically gutted the only thing keeping the exchanges solvent. Guess who pays when insurance companies become insolvent...? The taxpayer.

Here is some reading material you idiots...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...VfYDXfDkNqxkMU

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 08-19-2018 at 01:36 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2018, 04:47 AM   #245
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Hey. slower, who gives a rat's ass what you post??
You think anything you post is a fact of life?
In your steelt trap of a mind maybe, but not in the real world.

Try acting like an adult.
Calm down before you pee your pants.
Hey Chimp I posted how badly Chump conned you and Mr.very slow. After we thru' him out of the democratic party. He lied threw his teeth constantly during the campaign in order to trick you bewildered ass kissing cultists. He is still lying. Recently up to about 16x a day. You bought him. He owns you.

Don't worry too much about buyers remorse.

Check out visiting hours in the pen.
Not sure where he will be hung out But bake him a cake during....
conjugal visits. He will apologize. You will still believe him

Only four states currently allow conjugal visits, otherwise known as extended family visits, and they don't exist in the federal prison system. The states are California, Connecticut, New York, and Washington.May 24, 2016

Call 1-800-Lock-him-Up

Last edited by hcap; 08-19-2018 at 04:48 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2018, 04:56 AM   #246
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Hey Chimp I posted how badly Chump conned you and Mr.very slow. After we thru' him out of the democratic party. He lied threw his teeth constantly during the campaign in order to trick you bewildered ass kissing cultists. He is still lying. Recently up to about 16x a day. You bought him. He owns you.
the democrats must have really high standards if they throw people out of their party for lying
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2018, 05:11 AM   #247
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
the democrats must have really high standards if they throw people out of their party for lying
I'm not making up just how much Chump lies. He holds the all time cosmic record. And you think dems are the dishonest ones. Yes, all politicians lie. But even for cultists there must be a limit

Instead you think that makes Chumpy the most eligible.
Old 08-19-2018, 11:36 AM   #248
fast4522

I am often reminded of colorful characters from Rockingham Park back in the day, one was a horse owner Joe V. who had connections with trainer Florence Gemma Siravo. While visiting Joe V. in his clubhouse box, Joe V. said I just lost 30k. Turns out his short play got a DQ turning his ticket into ripped paper and the gimmick payed pays 30k for connecting cripples from the top 3 in the 5th to cripples in the 7th race. I would visit his box seat to find out what a trainer thought in a particular race.

Back to your staffing story, if your parents lost millions because of a paperwork error they would be out of business overnight period. I am suggesting everyone here think of you as just another colorful character when calling you out.
Old 08-19-2018, 12:15 PM   #249
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Back to your staffing story, if your parents lost millions because of a paperwork error they would be out of business overnight period. I am suggesting everyone here think of you as just another colorful character when calling you out.
How in the hell do you get paperwork error and complying with new federal law mixed up?

Are you really this stupid?

You argue Obamacare cost jobs and hurt the economy...

I just gave you exhibit 1A of how it ****ing does that and you're correct but you're too stupid to figure that out...

Good thing Trump fixed it...

Run along now.
Old 08-19-2018, 12:44 PM   #250
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very very slow
The law calling out you and your Dear Leader is in simple black and white.

Too complicated for you genius?
Old 08-19-2018, 01:17 PM   #251
davew

Quote:
You have no ****ing idea what you're talking about...

The ACA has cost one our companies MILLIONS of dollars...

Here is some reading material you idiots...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...VfYDXfDkNqxkMU
That is Cigna's interpretation of the law. I have no idea if it is correct. It isn't Trump's fault 0bamacare suks. The war hero McCain made a special trip to DC just to vote against the replacement bill.

Chances are good that a replacement will be passed in next couple years.
Old 08-19-2018, 02:12 PM   #252
fast4522

Quote:
That is Cigna's interpretation of the law. I have no idea if it is correct. It isn't Trump's fault 0bamacare suks. The war hero McCain made a special trip to DC just to vote against the replacement bill.

Chances are good that a replacement will be passed in next couple years.

Either ET's parents lost millions of dollars and are bankrupt or they are not. Me thinks ET is just a 25 year younger version of Hcrap. Staffing company's are having major problems finding people to drive 30 or 40 minutes when full time employment is becoming closer to home and they did not find the job for them in the first place and losing a placement fee.
Old 08-19-2018, 02:56 PM   #253
davew

Quote:
Either ET's parents lost millions of dollars and are bankrupt or they are not. Me thinks ET is just a 25 year younger version of Hcrap. Staffing company's are having major problems finding people to drive 30 or 40 minutes when full time employment is becoming closer to home and they did not find the job for them in the first place and losing a placement fee.
maybe they have a billion dollar business and ET is a trust fund baby that does little work besides trolling on internet?
Old 08-19-2018, 03:23 PM   #254
hcap

Quote:
maybe they have a billion dollar business and ET is a trust fund baby that does little work besides trolling on internet?
Obamacare was an attempt at true universal health care. Republicans shot down single payer. Socialized medicine, or a mix of private and govermnment plans are used successfully in all other industrialized countries.

We have had this debate a number ot times before.
Why rehash it now?

Maybe because Chumpy told everyone "how easy it would be", while loving him some single payer to confuse his loyal cultists who believe anything he says?

Last edited by hcap; 08-19-2018 at 03:26 PM.
Old 08-19-2018, 03:47 PM   #255
elysiantraveller

Quote:
They are not.

Where do you get this stuff. People who own corporations don't go bankrupt if the bottom line is tightened. Nobodies business failed. It just cost millions getting compliant and penalties still occur.

You are a special kind of stupid. Literally everytime you talk you demonstrate how you have no idea what you're talking about.

I gave you a point blank example of how Obamacare is bad and negatively has impacted me and you still to argue with me.

What point are you trying to make here?

Go back and read my posts around 2010 or 2011 on the subject. Not a huge fan.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 08-19-2018 at 03:49 PM.