Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-23-2024, 05:32 AM   #706
Richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I could tell ya some stories…….but I’d have to put up with mosties bullshit.

Deaths from reactions-blood clots-terrible onset of Parkinson’s almost immediately after the vax

Yet nobody will ever be held accountable
yeah i have a couple too, complete parkinson like symptoms right after the shot, she is still bad

and i have seen slight dementia patients really slide quickly
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2024, 09:08 AM   #707
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
I do recall studies very early on showing vaccine effectiveness against the original strain.

But the original strain has been extinct in the wild for a good three years now.

The State of Washington still publishes numbers for breakthrough cases on their site, here:
https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2022-02/420-339-VaccineBreakthroughReport.pdf

Attached Images
File Type: jpg homer-simpson-doh-1876227898.jpg (26.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 01-25-2024, 12:39 PM   #708
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.

Wondering what the percentage would have been pre-2020 for (I dunno) a smallpox vaccine?

-jp
Old 01-25-2024, 10:51 PM   #709
Jeff P

Cureus| Published: January 24, 2024
COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines: Lessons Learned from the Registrational Trials and Global Vaccination Campaign:
https://www.cureus.com/articles/2030...ation-campaign

Quote:

Figure 1: Analysis of Pfizer trial’s weekly mortality over a 33-week period

This representation of the Pfizer trial by Michels et al. [54] showcases the weekly count of subject deaths from July 27, 2020, to March 13, 2021. Solid bars denote BNT162b2 recipients, gray bars signify the placebo group, and hatched bars represent previously unblinded placebo subjects who later received BNT162b2. The solid line represents the cumulative death count for the BNT162b2 group and the dotted line for the placebo group.

Image Source: Michels et al., 2023 [54]; Published with permission by authors under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 Deed (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 International)
Quote:
In hindsight, the previously undisclosed observation that twice as many cardiac deaths occurred proportionately among vaccinated compared to unvaccinated subjects in the Pfizer trial would likely have prompted the FDA’s reevaluation, especially considering the later accumulated data by December 10, 2020, where 17 deaths had occurred [54]. Delays in documenting these patients’ fatalities in their Case Report File, coupled with the omission of the actual date of death, effectively concealed their deaths during the crucial phase of the EUA approval process, masking the cardiac SAE signal [54]. In short, the various reporting delays and omissions, if they had been openly discussed and considered by the VRBPAC, might have prolonged the authorization process. The improper reporting and insufficient scrutiny by the VRBPAC may have ultimately enabled Pfizer to manipulate the trial results and obscure the cardiac death signal. Recent in vivo animal studies demonstrate that “in isolated cardiomyocytes, both mRNA-1273 and BNT162b2 induce specific dysfunctions that correlate pathophysiologically to cardiomyopathy” [80]. In principle, then, cardiomyocytes cannot be excluded from the biodistribution of the LNP-mRNA, and every new mRNA product has the potential to cause life-threatening heart problems, including cardiomyopathy and cardiac arrest.

Quote:
The best evidence for the failure of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine’s ability to confer protection against COVID-19 comes from two large cohort studies of employees within the Cleveland Clinic Health System (CCHS) after the bivalent mRNA boosters became available [99,100]. In the first study (n=51,017), COVID-19 occurred in 4,424 (8.7%) during the 26-week observation period [99]. In terms of preventing infections by the three prevailing Omicron subvariants, the vaccine effectiveness was 29%, 20%, and a non-significant 4%, respectively [99]. No protection was provided when the XBB lineages were dominant. Notably, the risk of “breakthrough” infection was significantly higher among those who received the earlier vaccine, and a higher frequency of vaccinations resulted in a greater risk of COVID-19 [100]. In a second CCHS cohort study (n= 48,344), adults who were “not up-to-date” by the CDC definition had a 23% lower incidence of COVID-19 than those “up-to-date” with their vaccinations [100]. These findings are further reinforced by multiple real-world studies showing rapidly waning protection against Omicron infection after the boosters [101]. The vaccine effectiveness against laboratory-confirmed Omicron infection and symptomatic disease rapidly wanes within three months of the primary vaccination cycle and booster dose [97].

Figures 3-4 present the surprising findings from these two Cleveland Clinic studies. Figure 3 displays the earlier study's findings, with a cumulative incidence of COVID-19 for study participants stratified by the number of mRNA vaccine doses previously received. Day 0 was September 12, 2022, the date the bivalent vaccine was first offered to CCHS employees. Case rates were clearly increasing in tandem with greater frequency of mRNA injections [99]. Figure 4 presents another unexpected finding, this time from the second Cleveland Clinic study, with a Simon-Makuch hazard plot comparing the cumulative COVID-19 incidence in the “up-to-date” and “not up-to-date” with respect to CDC-defined vaccination status. Day zero was January 29, 2023, the day the XBB lineages of the Omicron variant became dominant in Ohio. For both charts, point estimates and 95%CIs are shown along the x-axis [100].
Quote:

Figure 3: Cleveland Clinic study showing increasing COVID-19 cases with increasing mRNA vaccinations

Cleveland Clinic study demonstrating COVID-19 incidence among participants based on the number of prior mRNA vaccine doses received. The study shows rising case rates associated with increased COVID-19 mRNA vaccine doses.

Image Source: Shrestha et al., 2023 [99]; Open Access article with public sector information, licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0 (http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/d...nce/version/3/)
Quote:

Figure 4: Cleveland Clinic study showing increased COVID-19 cases for subjects most "up to date" with mRNA vaccinations

Cleveland Clinic study comparing cumulative COVID-19 incidence between "up-to-date" and "not up-to-date" individuals based on CDC-defined vaccination status. The plot includes point estimates and 95% confidence intervals along the x-axis.

Image Credit: Shrestha et al., 2023 [100]; Open access, licensed under CC BY 4.0 Deed (Attribution 4.0 International)

Quote:
Conclusions

Careful, objective evaluation of COVID-19 mRNA product safety is crucial for upholding ethical standards and evidence-informed decision-making. Our narrative review concerning the registrational trials and the EUA’s aftermath offers evidence-informed insights into how these genetic vaccines were able to enter the market. In the context of the two pivotal trials, safety was never assessed in a manner commensurate with previously established scientific standards either for vaccines or for GTPs, the more accurate classification of these products. Many key trial findings were either misreported or omitted entirely from published reports. The usual safety testing protocols and toxicology requirements were bypassed by the FDA and vaccine manufacturers, and the premature termination of both trials obviated any unbiased assessment of potential SAEs due to an insufficient timeframe for proper trial evaluation. It was only after the EUA that the serious biological consequences of rushing the trials became evident, with numerous cardiovascular, neurological, reproductive, hematological, malignant, and autoimmune SAEs identified and published in the peer-reviewed medical literature. Moreover, the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines produced via Process 1 and evaluated in the trials were not the same products eventually distributed worldwide; all of the COVID-19 mRNA products released to the public were produced via Process 2 and have been shown to have varying degrees of DNA contamination. The failure of regulatory authorities to heretofore disclose process-related impurities (e.g., SV40) has further increased concerns regarding safety and quality control oversight of mRNA vaccine manufacturing processes.

Since early 2021, excess deaths, cardiac events, strokes, and other SAEs have often been wrongly ascribed to COVID-19 rather than to the COVID-19 mRNA vaccinations. Misattribution of SAEs to COVID-19 often may be due to the amplification of adverse effects when mRNA injections are followed by SARS-CoV-2 subvariant infection. Injuries from the mRNA products overlap with both PACS and severe acute COVID-19 illness, often obscuring the vaccines’ etiologic contributions. Multiple booster injections appear to cause immune dysfunction, thereby paradoxically contributing to heightened susceptibility to COVID-19 infections with successive doses. For the vast majority of adults under the age of 50, the perceived benefits of the mRNA boosters are profoundly outweighed by their potential disabling and life-threatening harms. Potential harms to older adults appear to be excessive as well. Given the well-documented SAEs and unacceptable harm-to-reward ratio, we urge governments to endorse and enforce a global moratorium on these modified mRNA products until all relevant questions pertaining to causality, residual DNA, and aberrant protein production are answered.

New peer reviewed study published by Cureus 01-24-2024.

There's an awful lot to unpack within, much of it previously posted in the many pages and threads on this site.

Imo, much of it damning for the safe and effective narrative.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-25-2024 at 10:58 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2024, 11:45 PM   #710
Jeff P

About a quarter of the way down from the top of the Study the authors talk about hybrid immunity and increased risk of stroke:
Quote:
In a recent study of nearly five million adults, those who had a SARS-CoV-2 infection within 21 days post injection showed an eight-fold increased risk of ischemic stroke (OR=8.00, 95%CI 4.18-15.31) and a five-fold increased risk of hemorrhagic stroke when compared to vaccinees without concurrent infection (OR=5.23, 95%CI 1.11-24.64) [121]. The risk was highest for those receiving the mRNA-1273 injections. Thus, SARS-CoV-2 infection close to the time of vaccination produced a strong association with early incidence of ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes [121]. Again, with a hybrid immunity approach, the potential harms may greatly outweigh the rewards.
From there they jump into Natural Immunity:
Quote:
Natural immunity carries none of these risks and is more than sufficient against the mild virulence of Omicron subvariants. Much evidence now indicates that natural immunity confers robust, durable, and high-level protection against COVID-19 severe illness [122-126]. A large United Kingdom (UK) study of over 30,000 healthcare workers, having a prior history of SARS-CoV-2 infection, showed an 84% reduced risk of reinfection, with a median protective period of seven months [125]. In a large observational study in Israel, previously infected individuals who remained unvaccinated were 6-13 times less likely to contract the virus compared to those who were vaccinated [122]. Among 32,000 individuals within the same healthcare system, vaccinated individuals had a 27-time higher risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 and an eight-time higher risk of hospitalization compared to their unvaccinated counterparts [122].
That's enough from me.

Anyone who is really interested is going to read the study on their own.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-25-2024 at 11:50 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2024, 01:44 AM   #711
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Good stuff Jeff. Thanks for posting
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2024, 08:09 PM   #712
horses4courses

Relax....it's working

Your barrage of misinformation is doing the trick.
Well done.....take a bow.....your powers and influence are immense.

I'm seeing that pet owners are steering clear of rabies shots for their critters.
All to do with the current nay-sayers on vaccines. Imagine that!!!

Some of you people are the craziest MF'ers to ever walk the planet.

Oh, here's to the rabid raccoon that attacks your furry baby.
Nice......
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.

Last edited by horses4courses; 01-31-2024 at 08:10 PM.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2024, 09:27 PM   #713
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post

I'm seeing that pet owners are steering clear of rabies shots for their critters.

Nice......
Sorry your fantasy is crashing down all around you and not EVERYONE is in your cult.

And for the record, I don't think there is one person on this forum who is AGAINST VACCINES (plural).

Most if not all are "nay-sayers" on ONE SINGLE VACCINE.

So stop lying...I know they pay you to do it, but you can at least NOT LIE...you're supposed to be better than us "craziest MF'ers" right buddy?

Say it with me....VACCINE not VACCINES...VACCINE not VACCINES...

You can be reprogrammed you know...you don't have to belong to a cult forever...unless they're paying you, in which case, I'm all for going for the cash...so by all means carry on.

Oh, and one other thing...

IT'S TIME FOR YOUR NEXT COVID BOOSTER SHOT!
IT'S BEEN 3 MINUTES SINCE THE LAST ONE!

(and he calls us crazy...LMAO)

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-31-2024 at 09:31 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2024, 10:06 PM   #714
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Sorry your fantasy is crashing down all around you and not EVERYONE is in your cult.

And for the record, I don't think there is one person on this forum who is AGAINST VACCINES (plural).

Most if not all are "nay-sayers" on ONE SINGLE VACCINE.

So stop lying...I know they pay you to do it, but you can at least NOT LIE...you're supposed to be better than us "craziest MF'ers" right buddy?

Say it with me....VACCINE not VACCINES...VACCINE not VACCINES...

You can be reprogrammed you know...you don't have to belong to a cult forever...unless they're paying you, in which case, I'm all for going for the cash...so by all means carry on.

Oh, and one other thing...

IT'S TIME FOR YOUR NEXT COVID BOOSTER SHOT!
IT'S BEEN 3 MINUTES SINCE THE LAST ONE!

(and he calls us crazy...LMAO)
Thanks for asking!

It's been close to a year since my 3rd vaccine.
Caught COVID for the first time in August 2023.
Doctor says I don't need one for a while.....built-in immunity.
Did get a flu-shot, however. Been getting them since my teens (1970s)

So kind of you to be concerned, though.
Makes a regular contributor to your site feel special.
That's really touching......pound:

My pets, on the other hand, are well vaccinated.
Yet to see them sprouting any extra heads or limbs......haaaaaa
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.

Last edited by horses4courses; 01-31-2024 at 10:09 PM.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2024, 10:17 PM   #715
davew

Quote:
Thanks for asking!

It's been close to a year since my 3rd vaccine.
Did get a flu-shot, however. Been getting them since my teens (1970s)

So kind of you to be concerned, though.
Makes a regular contributor to your site feel special.
That's really touching......pound:

My pets, on the other hand, are well vaccinated.
Yet to see them sprouting any extra heads or limbs......haaaaaa
congrats on being one of the 99% that did not die of vaccine
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2024, 10:17 PM   #716
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Serious question...who on this forum ever mentioned anything about vaccines for pets?

Way to deflect.
Old 01-31-2024, 10:20 PM   #717
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
We should pull up all the posts on this site and all the media and official statements from the beloved "SCIENCE" when they were trying to scare everyone by trying to make the case that catching COVID might not give you much, if any, "built-in immunity"....and that you still absolutely MUST get a shot even if you had recently been infected with COVID and recovered.

It's hilarious that you bash people here in the name of "SCIENCE" but then conveniently forget about SCIENCE when it suits your masters (like BIG PHARMA).

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-31-2024 at 10:21 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2024, 11:10 PM   #718
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Nice......

The rabies vaccine is 139 years old, the Covid vaccine is less than 4 years,
crazy is thinking there is any comparing of the two.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2024, 11:36 PM   #719
Jeff P

Quote:

...It's been close to a year since my 3rd vaccine.

Wait... So you've had three shots and you still got Covid?

And your Doctor said you don't need another booster right now because you have Natural Immunity?

I'm glad you pulled through.

But isn't what you just posted supposed to be misinformation?

-jp
Old 02-01-2024, 12:07 AM   #720
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
But isn't what you just posted supposed to be misinformation?

-jp
Jeff always says it better and more concisely then I ever can.

Comeback of the day Jeff...