Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 12-03-2020, 03:10 AM   #7981
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Go back and look at your post. You're the one who posted about COPD, I just rubbed the facts in your face.
I posted much more than COPD. Tell me oh great master of bullshit and deflection, how is diabetes, heart disease and cancer a poor lifestyle choice?

Genetics comes before what can be done to avoid any propensity to disease. And there is the natural complication of things falling apart and breaking through the luck of the draw.

Why do you think you can change 1 billion years of biological evolution by simply working out? And telling others to do the same? You can not "beat up" some deadly virulent virus, by doing bench presses,m, and grunting loudly.

Are you going to invite that virus down to your OK Coral showdown, like you repeatedly threaten people? Grow up.

Last edited by hcap; 12-03-2020 at 03:11 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2020, 07:18 AM   #7982
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I posted much more than COPD. Tell me oh great master of bullshit and deflection, how is diabetes, heart disease and cancer a poor lifestyle choice?

Genetics comes before what can be done to avoid any propensity to disease. And there is the natural complication of things falling apart and breaking through the luck of the draw.

Why do you think you can change 1 billion years of biological evolution by simply working out? And telling others to do the same? You can not "beat up" some deadly virulent virus, by doing bench presses,m, and grunting loudly.

Are you going to invite that virus down to your OK Coral showdown, like you repeatedly threaten people? Grow up.
master of deflection...that's lame coming from you...

oh...and FYI....he's ALREADY HAD the virus....so your last gotcha comment was pissing IN THE wind....
Old 12-03-2020, 07:22 AM   #7983
sammy the sage

Quote:
Florida is not immune to the surge of cases, hospitalizations and fatalities about to occur
as it is nationally.

Hint: natives in high case rate locals, probably should wear masks

https://covidtracking.com/data/state/florida
never said it wasn't....just defending against mandatory mask wearing AT ALL times...that's THE debate...and been discussed ad nauseum...pro's and con's...and I do wear a mask indoors in tight quarters for sure....but shouldn't be mandatory to go for walk outside by your-self....

but hey...you THINK you got me...you didn't...
Old 12-03-2020, 08:36 AM   #7984
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
PM me, come to Dallas and I'll be glad to say exactly what I've said in the past to you.

PM me, let me know when & where you'll arrive. You aren't the first blowhard on here I've challenged, I look forward to it

You’re a grown man (in his 50’s-60’s) who wants me to PM you, fly to Dallas so we can fight?

Good news is I’m not under your skin. Not in the least. That seems like a perfectly rationale request.

Bitch
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2020, 08:38 AM   #7985
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
never said it wasn't....just defending against mandatory mask wearing AT ALL times...that's THE debate...and been discussed ad nauseum...pro's and con's...and I do wear a mask indoors in tight quarters for sure....but shouldn't be mandatory to go for walk outside by your-self....

Instead of a mask I bet most people you know wish you wore a muzzle.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:19 AM   #7986
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2020, 11:24 AM   #7987
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

“Dramatic, Arguably Drastic” New Restrictions

You mean like no more dining at the French Laundry?

Oddest name for a restaurant ever...must be my uncouthness showing....
Old 12-03-2020, 11:34 AM   #7988
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
You’re a grown man (in his 50’s-60’s) who wants me to PM you, fly to Dallas so we can fight?

Good news is I’m not under your skin. Not in the least. That seems like a perfectly rationale request.

Bitch
You call me "bitch"... and say you're under MY skin

You stay online where you can talk your shit. You don't have the balls to back up your talk. Low testosterone male with an inferiority complex. Called it right

Toodles, coward
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2020, 11:38 AM   #7989
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post

No, that is not the debate. Try again. Until yoy figure irt out........

This is what is all about Mr "Sage"

Last edited by hcap; 12-03-2020 at 11:51 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2020, 11:39 AM   #7990
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2020, 11:48 AM   #7991
ElKabong

Quote:

(a) diabetes can also be brought on by over eating and increased sugar intake. Is this a mystery to you? https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20371444

Risk factors for prediabetes and type 2 diabetes
Researchers don't fully understand why some people develop prediabetes and type 2 diabetes and others don't. It's clear that certain factors increase the risk, however, including:

Weight. The more fatty tissue you have, the more resistant your cells become to insulin.

Inactivity. The less active you are, the greater your risk. Physical activity helps you control your weight, uses up glucose as energy and makes your cells more sensitive to insulin.

Heart disease? https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20353118

Smoking. Nicotine constricts your blood vessels, and carbon monoxide can damage their inner lining, making them more susceptible to atherosclerosis. Heart attacks are more common in smokers than in nonsmokers.

Poor diet. A diet that's high in fat, salt, sugar and cholesterol can contribute to the development of heart disease.

Obesity. Excess weight typically worsens other risk factors.

Physical inactivity. Lack of exercise also is associated with many forms of heart disease and some of its other risk factors, as well.

Cancer? Smoking, diet and inactivity are some causes. Many cases can be avoided by lifestyle choices
Old 12-03-2020, 11:57 AM   #7992
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
“Dramatic, Arguably Drastic” New Restrictions

You mean like no more dining at the French Laundry?

Oddest name for a restaurant ever...must be my uncouthness showing....
The mayor of Austin just set the standard for the lowest of low in hypocricy

https://reason.com/2020/12/02/austin...ovid-pandemic/

Good thing a lot of the populace down there is from California. They're used to the cuck
Old 12-03-2020, 12:08 PM   #7993
Cuffdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post

Bitch
The head Bitch Boyyyyyyyyyyyy calling someone else a bitch. Laughable!
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2020, 12:18 PM   #7994
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Off topic brings out the best in all of us
Old 12-03-2020, 12:22 PM   #7995
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
You call me "bitch"... and say you're under MY skin

You stay online where you can talk your shit. You don't have the balls to back up your talk. Low testosterone male with an inferiority complex. Called it right

Toodles, coward
Remember when you said you weren’t angry?

You angry now?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: