Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-13-2021, 12:26 PM   #1
boxcar

Backin' Off Boosters

FDA Leaders, Other Scientists Say Most People Don’t Need Vaccine Boosters

Geesh...I wonder why...

The authors warned that if booster shots are introduced too soon, they may cause more side effects in the general population, including myocarditis or Guillain-Barre syndrome. Should that occur, the researchers said, it would create even more problems with vaccine acceptance in the general population...

Booster shots could lead to more harmful side effects in the general population, which is a poorly understood phenomenon, they cautioned.

“There could be risks if boosters are widely introduced too soon, or too frequently, especially with vaccines that can have immune-mediated side-effects (such as myocarditis, which is more common after the second dose of some mRNA vaccines, or Guillain-Barre syndrome, which has been associated with adenovirus-vectored COVID-19 vaccines ),” the study said.

If “unnecessary boosting causes significant adverse reactions,” such as the aforementioned side-effects, the authors said, “there could be implications for vaccine acceptance that go beyond COVID-19 vaccines.” (emphasis mine)

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...nxjaN2iNuZI%3D

This is the real bottom line. The translation is: The implications is that world health authorities would lose all credibility. They're going to have to content themselves with slowly and gradually killing off the world's population. Too many people drop dead at one time after more jabs, this would arouse too much suspicion.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:30 PM   #2
Marshall Bennett

They're trying to kill us all!!
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2021, 01:54 PM   #3
OntheRail

I believe a lot more harm has happened..serious side effects... deaths. Have happened, but due to State sanctioned censorship by big tech and a controlled compliant media. The true scope has not been shown. Won't be for many years.

Funny it went from full protection to you may not die from it... you can still catch it.. spread it... need to mask up stay 8 ft apart... but get the damn shot anyway or we'll ruin your life.

With so many benefits... thanks but no thanks. Had it body killed it... I'm good.

So phuck Briden and his evil elf.
Old 09-13-2021, 03:00 PM   #4
classhandicapper

It gets more obvious by the day the government, it's institutions, the high tech companies, the drug companies and the media are all fraudulent scumbags.

The media is far and away the worst of all because it's their role in a democracy is to protect us from corruption and incompetency in government but they are just as corrupt and incompetent.

The two FDA officials that resigned may be the only two people with a shred of human decency within the power structure. The "corrupt liars" were all set to push for multiple boosters despite the apparent risks, but they wouldn't go along with the program and resigned instead. Now at least their thoughts are public and they are backing off boosters.

This was the thinking:

1. We know this is brand new technology.

2. We know there are some risks.

3. We know we are bypassing certain long term safety protocols by assuming the best even though it's our job to assume the worst and ENSURE the best with appropriate testing.

4. We know we are spinning and lying to people, but we think the tradeoff is appropriate. So screw informing people. Let's just do what we think is best.

5. Hmmmn, maybe we took some unwarranted risks, lied too much, and people are starting to catch on. So we better back off.

I like to put this disclaimer in all my rants. I'm vaccinated. I thought it was the right move for me at age 62 and would probably do it again. But there's no question in my mind Fauci, the media, government, government institutions, drug companies, and high tech companies are evil scumbags and most of America is made up of sheep.
Old 09-13-2021, 03:09 PM   #5
classhandicapper

They think we are all idiots that are incapable of making risk assessments on our own or with the help of a doctor and therefore they should lie to us to get us to do the right thing, except that they don't take into account that the risk/reward ratio is different depending on your age, health, job, and other factors. So what's right for one person is not right for another. Maybe it was right for me to get the jab but wrong for my cousin's son who is 20 and in great health. That's not for them to decide. It's for him and his doctor to decide.

Here a quote:

Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (15.4 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-13-2021 at 03:18 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2021, 11:34 AM   #6
boxcar

FDA Advisory Panel Recommends Against Pfizer Covid Boosters—Except For People Over 65

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...h=59869f566e1d

This decision is going to put a big crimp in Biden's plan to spread the toxins around to the general public. But maybe Biden, Fauci or the CDC will tell us that the FDA wasn't following the science when they made that decision.
Old 09-18-2021, 11:57 AM   #7
davew

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE that Biden and Fauci follow
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2021, 04:33 PM   #8
boxcar

Listen Up Very Carefully, Folks

THE FDA JUST CAME DOWN HARDER ON THE VAXXES THAN THEY DID ON THE BOOSTERS!

So...here's the story:

House of COVID Cards Collapses: FDA Vaccine Panel Comes Out Against Deadly Injections

Several doctors from the Food and Drug administration’s (FDA) vaccine hearing on Friday claimed in explosive testimony that the COVID-19 vaccine is killing more people than it’s saving and is driving the coronavirus mutations like the so-called ‘Delta’ variant.

FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee after 8 hours of testimony voted 16-2 against Joe Biden’s proposed COVID-19 booster shot program.

During that hearing, Dr. Steve Kirsch, director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, claimed that the injections are killing more people than they’re helping.

“I’m going to focus my remarks today on the elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about: that the vaccines kill more people than they save,” Kirsch said via teleconference.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/bombs...ving-variants/

So...first they backpedal on boosters. Now they give the thumbs down to the vaxxes themselves because they kill more than tey save! I'm sure 46er can explain this explosive development to us. He'll probably label the FDA as a bunch of quacks.

Last edited by boxcar; 09-18-2021 at 04:36 PM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2021, 10:03 PM   #9
46zilzal
velocitician

Guillan Barre can happen with ANY virus.

The Epoch Times? the right wing rag?
Old 09-18-2021, 10:23 PM   #10
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post

People are quite resilient and is why we are still on this rock, this shit ass virus will not exceed the stupidity of us humans. On the other hand when each of us reaches our individual expiration date then life continues with the young who have a prime directive to forget the dead and enjoy life to its fullest.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2021, 10:30 PM   #11
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Says the Social Activist "rag" expert...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2021, 10:40 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

How many far-right Asian-owned and run organizations are you aware of?

They do exist to hate on the Chinese Communist Party, so it's no surprise you are not a fan.
Old 09-19-2021, 06:24 AM   #13
boxcar

Quote:
Does this happen with "ANY virus", too?

“I’m going to focus my remarks today on the elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about: that the vaccines kill more people than they save,” Kirsch said via teleconference.

Or this:

“For example, there are four times as many heart attacks in the treatment group in the Pfizer 6-month trial report,” Kirsch continued. “That wasn’t bad luck. VAERS shows heart attacks happened 71x more often following these vaccines compared to any other vaccine.”?

Or this:

“In all 20 people died who got the drug, 14 died who got the placebo. Few people noticed that. If the net all-cause mortality from the vaccine is negative, vaccines, boosters, and mandates are all nonsensical.”

“Even if the vaccines had a 100% protection, it still means we killed two people to save one life,” he added.
?

Or this:

Kirsch also explained that in nursing home death data shows about half the vaccinated died, while none of the unvaccinated died.?

Quote:
You should see a good allergist. You're obviously allergic to Truth.

But maybe Mosty can do a better job than you have.

Earth to Mosty, are you there? Come in, please. We're all waiting with bated breath.

P.S. While you obviously don't think much of Guillan Barre Syndrome, do you know that about 30% who are unfortunate enough to catch this never fully recover?
Old 09-19-2021, 07:07 AM   #14
boxcar

Quote:
[b]Guillan Barre can happen with ANY virus.[b]

How 'bout all these? Can these also happen with "ANY virus"?

covid_vaxx_side effects.jpg
Old 09-19-2021, 09:00 AM   #15
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
They think we are all idiots that are incapable of making risk assessments on our own or with the help of a doctor and therefore they should lie to us to get us to do the right thing, except that they don't take into account that the risk/reward ratio is different depending on your age, health, job, and other factors. So what's right for one person is not right for another. Maybe it was right for me to get the jab but wrong for my cousin's son who is 20 and in great health. That's not for them to decide. It's for him and his doctor to decide.

Here a quote:
100%

Secret-Nothing rquires CDC approval.jpg