Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-18-2021, 04:25 PM   #61
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Not any more.

Arizona Senate to Start Major Audit of 2.1 Million 2020 Presidential Election Ballots

The Arizona Senate, which is controlled by Republicans, is ready to start a major audit of 2.1 million ballots for the 2020 presidential election. The recount will be done by hand this time.

The state Senate said in March they would be conducting a “broad and detailed” audit, adding that they will test voting machines, scan ballots, look for IT breaches, and perform a hand count.

The state-issued subpoenas needed in order to execute the audit have been pending since mid-December and were ruled as valid (pdf) on Feb. 25.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_mo...2F1sHvMOzr4%3D

Should be very interesting...
Old 04-22-2021, 10:29 PM   #62
davew

it starts tomorrow with live stream. Biden is the first democrat presidential candidate to win Maricopa county in decades

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...0ytggQxg%3D%3D
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-22-2021, 11:02 PM   #63
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Just In

NEWS: Democrat Rep. Steve Gallardo & the Arizona Democratic Party have filed a lawsuit in Arizona to try and stop the audit of 2.1 Million Ballots...

It's time to declare Martial Law and take out these demons....It's Military Time.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-22-2021, 11:31 PM   #64
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
NEWS: Democrat Rep. Steve Gallardo & the Arizona Democratic Party have filed a lawsuit in Arizona to try and stop the audit of 2.1 Million Ballots...

It's time to declare Martial Law and take out these demons....It's Military Time.
The Clintons' attorneys (Steele dossier, Russia Russia Russia) have brought 70 more goons with them to stop it. This is sick, it could not be more obvious that there was massive fraud and they are doing everything possible to stop this audit. Can the AZ governor deploy the AZ national guard?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-22-2021, 11:39 PM   #65
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post

Old 04-22-2021, 11:40 PM   #66
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Don't worry...if there WAS fraud...they've had plenty of time to clean everything up and have any and all audits come out clean as a whistle.
Old 04-22-2021, 11:50 PM   #67
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Don't worry...if there WAS fraud...they've had plenty of time to clean everything up and have any and all audits come out clean as a whistle.
Not only are the doing a hand audit of 2.1 Million ballots in Arizona, they're doing a re-canvassing as well....This DOMINO will fall, as it starts the whole reveal of the massive Election Fraud of 2020.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2021, 12:20 AM   #68
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
No doubt there has been some cleaning up but to get this kind of reaction, there is still some dirt. I think the key is the paper ballots.
Old 04-23-2021, 09:30 AM   #69
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
No doubt there has been some cleaning up but to get this kind of reaction, there is still some dirt. I think the key is the paper ballots.
they can tell if they are official or printed somewhere else and whether the circles are filled by hand or machine.

but why the obstruction? I am sure Nancy's HR1 will prevent all of this.

and then the Dominion president saying there is no way that the counting machines can access the internet.

Last edited by davew; 04-23-2021 at 09:32 AM.
Old 04-23-2021, 09:57 AM   #70
davew

you would think the Democrat Party would be doing the happy dance

https://citizensoftheamericanrepubli...lection-audit/
Old 04-23-2021, 10:20 AM   #71
xtb

Quote:

and then the Dominion president saying there is no way that the counting machines can access the internet.
Complete bullshit. It has been shown that there is a comm chip on the motherboards of these machines. Also, they have a usb port. All you have to do is plug in a usb wifi adapter.
Old 04-23-2021, 10:29 AM   #72
woodtoo

Quote:
you would think the Democrat Party would be doing the happy dance

https://citizensoftheamericanrepubli...lection-audit/
If Biden had won honestly they would welcome this audit as proof of their legitimacy and integrity of elections.
Unfortunately the traitorous bastards possess none of these traits, hence the hundreds of lawyers they pay to stop the recount at all costs. I smell a massive electrical fire occurring.
Old 04-23-2021, 10:37 AM   #73
MooseDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Complete bullshit. It has been shown that there is a comm chip on the motherboards of these machines. Also, they have a usb port. All you have to do is plug in a usb wifi adapter.
And you know this is true because someone said so on the Internet? Your statement is complete bullshit.

I don't even know where to start...just because there is a USB port doesn't give the machine the ability to access the internet. Also, something that needs to be secure absolutely no way that access would be via wifi but by a secured wired connection.

I mean go ahead and make up "facts" but at least think it through...
MooseDog is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2021, 10:49 AM   #74
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseDog View Post
And you know this is true because someone said so on the Internet? Your statement is complete bullshit.

I don't even know where to start...just because there is a USB port doesn't give the machine the ability to access the internet. Also, something that needs to be secure absolutely no way that access would be via wifi but by a secured wired connection.

Voting in the USA is probably the least transparent and "patchworked" system for something so important.

I doubt even you could show me even one universal security protocol in place with machine/electronic voting across the USA.

So it doesn't surprise me that you don't know where to start. Nobody does.

That's the problem.
Old 04-23-2021, 11:07 AM   #75
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseDog View Post

Nope, not the internet. I heard it from Jim Quinn, he had an expert on his radio program.