Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Trading The Financial Markets

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.
Old 05-17-2017, 04:18 PM   #361
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

The most hated person at a crap table----The Don't Bettor

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 Market Close
  • Dow 30
    -372.82 (-1.78%)
  • Nasdaq
    -158.63 (-2.57%)
  • S&P 500
    -43.64 (-1.82%)
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2017, 04:28 PM   #362
Ocala Mike

Don't worry! If the Trump rally is over, can the Pence rally be far behind?
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2017, 04:41 PM   #363
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
Don't worry! If the Trump rally is over, can the Pence rally be far behind?
How can I be worried, I'm the Don't Bettor

Things are just warming up, this is an appetizer... The main course is still 3 courses away....Just hope the "game" doesn't breakup before I cash out..
Old 05-17-2017, 05:51 PM   #364
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
How can I be worried, I'm the Don't Bettor

Things are just warming up, this is an appetizer... The main course is still 3 courses away....Just hope the "game" doesn't breakup before I cash out..
Randall, when did you exactly tip the Maitre'd for this fabulous table that you say you're now enjoying the appetizer, yada yada yada... with better courses ahead??

I publicly made 'buy' suggestions ... in late December 2014 for a contest that ran on this site by _________ ... about Nov. 2015 ... exactly on January 20, 2016 ... and again on November 3-4, 2016. Twice you basically called me an idiot and said the end was near and all that. Once again, I must repeat this ... you also said I'd even thank you for your advise. (I confess to needling you on this only because it's the funniest thing I ever read ... no hard feelings, truly).

I guess you weren't feasting during these so-called doom and gloom Happy Hour days during all that time even because the general stock market was way, way over $3 trillion cheaper than today. If I took your advice instead on mine ... I'd be choking at your table and would need someone to give me the Heimlich Maneuver. Now we're to believe that you're all in against the market and will be feasting any day now because of your correct analysis.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2017, 06:15 PM   #365
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Randall, when did you exactly tip the Maitre'd for this fabulous table that you say you're now enjoying the appetizer, yada yada yada... with better courses ahead??

I publicly made 'buy' suggestions ... in late December 2014 for a contest that ran on this site by _________ ... about Nov. 2015 ... exactly on January 20, 2016 ... and again on November 3-4, 2016. Twice you basically called me an idiot and said the end was near and all that. Once again, I must repeat this ... you also said I'd even thank you for your advise. (I confess to needling you on this only because it's the funniest thing I ever read ... no hard feelings, truly).

I guess you weren't feasting during these so-called doom and gloom Happy Hour days during all that time even because the general stock market was way, way over $3 trillion cheaper than today. If I took your advice instead on mine ... I'd be choking at your table and would need someone to give me the Heimlich Maneuver. Now we're to believe that you're all in against the market and will be feasting any day now because of your correct analysis.
FACT- Every prediction I've made may have not come to full fruition, as no one can predict FED intervention, but I've made money EVERY time.....You've had fun for awhile playing in that 10-15 % froth, but those days have come to an end.....You got lucky while playing a bad hand all this time, good for you.

Personally, I like you Reckless and wish you nothing but the best, no matter what happens in the world of finance/gambling..

PS- This is what I posted in the S&P thread yesterday:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by highnote
Options can provide insurance for downside protection of your stocks.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
Then you'd better "Heavy-up" on your options, the bond market is about to go south thanks to the Fed's bond dump off it's balance sheets, stocks will fall right behind......Sign, sign, everywhere a sign

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 05-17-2017 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-22-2017, 06:25 PM   #366
_______
Veteran

SFOR: Ruh Roh...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN18I1SZ

I know we've all moved on but this isn't good news for a company whose primary advocate here has cited it's patents as the reason to invest. The last 10-k made it clear this was a company hemmoraging money and dependent on the grace of it's lenders.

The value of those patents just plummeted.

It's good news for innovation.
_______ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2017, 10:55 PM   #367
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

China just had a 'Black Monday'

REUTERS/Aly Song

Stocks plummeted across China on Monday, with 500 stocks hitting their 10% daily limit and 1,200 falling 7%, according to the South China Morning Post.

http://www.businessinsider.com/china...-monday-2017-7

NOT TO WORRY, THIS WILL HAVE NO EFFECT ON US MARKETS, AS USUAL...
Old 07-24-2017, 12:38 PM   #368
AltonKelsey
Veteran

Was gonna post last week that SFOR was looking like it wanted to lost the 12 (.012) level. Didn't bother , and now it has.

Any news on this to keep it from dying?
AltonKelsey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2017, 02:15 PM   #369
AltonKelsey
Veteran

SFOR may well crack 11 today. This has been a most boring stock. Time for a little action
Old 07-25-2017, 11:51 AM   #370
Camkid77
Winning

GOOG STOCK

GooG beats, Then gets beat-up, down $32.00. WTF !
Camkid77 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM   #371
AltonKelsey
Veteran

32 is nothing.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:57 PM   #372
AltonKelsey
Veteran

what happened to all the posts since may
Old 08-14-2017, 01:09 PM   #373
AltonKelsey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltonKelsey View Post
SFOR may well crack 11 today. This has been a most boring stock. Time for a little action
Took a little while but .009 now.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:08 PM   #374
AltonKelsey
Veteran

some clown bid yest for .012 that got hit , now back to .009. looking poorly. Of course we get no updates from anyone else. Typical.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:18 PM   #375
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltonKelsey View Post
some clown bid yest for .012 that got hit , now back to .009. looking poorly. Of course we get no updates from anyone else. Typical.
thank you very much for the update, i didn't know that you were so interested in this equity.

do you ever post things that people can make any money on, or are you just here to bring the bad news?

if you happened to pay attention to my prior posts you will see that i cut way back on the amount of shares that i owned. as you already know i sold plenty of this when it was almost .03. i have made plenty of money on this equity and am just sitting with the remaining shares hoping for a miracle, the very same system that i used for other stocks you might have heard of like Netflix, Amazon.com, EMC, MSFT. of course i had plenty of losers too like all of us.
again thank you very much for the update, i am sure everyone appreciates you watching this for us.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: