Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-01-2021, 08:53 AM   #136
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Trump reportedly lashed out at Kushner over increased COVID-19 testing: 'I'm going to lose, and it's going to be your fault'

The White House denied the conversation happened, telling The Times, "President Trump has led the largest mobilization of the public and private sectors since WWII to defeat COVID-19 and save lives."

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill

Last edited by formula_2002; 01-01-2021 at 08:55 AM.
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-01-2021, 09:52 AM   #137
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
Trump reportedly lashed out at Kushner over increased COVID-19 testing: 'I'm going to lose, and it's going to be your fault'

The White House denied the conversation happened, telling The Times, "President Trump has led the largest mobilization of the public and private sectors since WWII to defeat COVID-19 and save lives."
formula reportedly created a thread where people actually replied...
Old 01-01-2021, 05:49 PM   #138
garyscpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
formula reportedly created a thread where people actually replied...
We thought he was going to say goodbye.
garyscpa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2021, 12:16 PM   #139
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyscpa View Post
We thought he was going to say goodbye.
NOT WHILE THERE IS BREATH IN MY LUNGS AND PEOPLE LIKE TRUMP HAVE ANY POLITICAL POWER..

Former GOP Senator and Defense secretary William Cohen on Thursday slammed President Donald Trump and GOP legislators who are contesting President-elect Joe Biden's election win, suggesting the formation of a new political party.
Cohen, who represented Maine in the US Senate from 1979 to 1997 and served as Defense secretary from 1997 to 2001 under then-President Bill Clinton, slammed Sen. Josh Hawley's efforts to challenge the election results as "shameful."
"We have to remember that the current occupant of the White House is a ringmaster and what he expects to do is snap his whip and all the elephants hop up on chairs," Cohen said. "What they have to understand is he is going to continue to snap the whip whether he's in office or out of office.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
Old 01-02-2021, 02:20 PM   #140
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
NOT WHILE THERE IS BREATH IN MY LUNGS AND PEOPLE LIKE TRUMP HAVE ANY POLITICAL POWER..

Former GOP Senator and Defense secretary William Cohen on Thursday slammed President Donald Trump and GOP legislators who are contesting President-elect Joe Biden's election win, suggesting the formation of a new political party.
Cohen, who represented Maine in the US Senate from 1979 to 1997 and served as Defense secretary from 1997 to 2001 under then-President Bill Clinton, slammed Sen. Josh Hawley's efforts to challenge the election results as "shameful."
"We have to remember that the current occupant of the White House is a ringmaster and what he expects to do is snap his whip and all the elephants hop up on chairs," Cohen said. "What they have to understand is he is going to continue to snap the whip whether he's in office or out of office.
SO what should we do? Put him in a concentration camp?
Old 01-02-2021, 02:57 PM   #141
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
SO what should we do? Put him in a concentration camp?
Absolutely not.

Winston Churchill
Old 01-02-2021, 03:38 PM   #142
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Absolutely not.
Why? Between what you write and what Cohen says, this sounds like a problem that might only be solved by that....or worse.

I mean, this Trump guy seems like a very dangerous fellow. Perhaps we should put him in restraints ala Hannibal Lecter and wheel him out of the White House posthaste.

This country, neigh world, cannot risk another minute...
Old 01-02-2021, 03:48 PM   #143
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Why? Between what you write and what Cohen says, this sounds like a problem that might only be solved by that....or worse.

I mean, this Trump guy seems like a very dangerous fellow. Perhaps we should put him in restraints ala Hannibal Lecter and wheel him out of the White House posthaste.

This country, neigh world, cannot risk another minute...
You nailed it!! cheer him on and he will perform..

Winston Churchill
Old 01-02-2021, 04:54 PM   #144
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
You nailed it!! cheer him on and he will perform..
The nation is suffering from a lack of planning for injecting people with the vaccine. Trump calls himself the war president fighting covid. The man should never have been president, for one reason, he does not understand the meaning of governing. Now we have 12 gop senators and 140 gop house representatives who will object to Biden's certification. When these guys run for reelection they should wear an arm band attesting their objections

Winston Churchill
Old 01-02-2021, 05:08 PM   #145
formula_2002
what an easy game.

I just heard 4 of those senators are senators elect.
Omg should they oppose their successful election?? Only in a trump world.

Winston Churchill
Old 01-02-2021, 05:09 PM   #146
davew

Quote:
The nation is suffering from a lack of planning for injecting people with the vaccine. Trump calls himself the war president fighting covid. The man should never have been president, for one reason, he does not understand the meaning of governing. Now we have 12 gop senators and 140 gop house representatives who will object to Biden's certification. When these guys run for reelection they should wear an arm band attesting their objections
OMG, who would of thought that many states are even more dysfunctional than the federal government?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2021, 05:20 PM   #147
46zilzal
velocitician

i was part of the widespread Salk vaccination program in the mid 50's.
Lessons learned from that widespread effort are right here.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2928990/
Old 01-02-2021, 07:00 PM   #148
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
i was part of the widespread Salk vaccination program in the mid 50's.
Lessons learned from that widespread effort are right here.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2928990/
I was going to credit the Eisenhower administration with getting the vaccine to the 50 yard line, then I realized they weren't even in the game. Lessons learned, plenty. Full use of the lessons are meager.

Winston Churchill
Old 01-02-2021, 07:23 PM   #149
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Why would these 12 senators and 140 house reps side with a lunatic who is akin to Hitler & Stalin?

I mean, there is no NEED for them to side with Trump...he's gone in a few weeks anyway...

Maybe you can explain.
Old 01-02-2021, 07:39 PM   #150
fast4522

Quote:
Your suffering from lack of reality, states rights come into play and are a important part of who we are. Unless legislation in the Congress spells out specific laws about administering and injecting of people it is a States right to determine how and when and what order people get vaccinated. Every little hair across your ass blames the President for any itch you get. There are a sufficient amount of people objecting to the thought of cradle to grave mentality to deny you most things if not all that you want. Admit it you are reverting back to a baby who wants everything.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply