Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-29-2022, 10:20 PM   #46
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
The DJ Trump virus, "DON'T LOOK UP",is spreading to Ukraine!!

as noted on an NBC new headline 'Don't look up': Why Ukraine is playing down Russia threat as U.S. sounds the alarm
Public Service Announcement:

TDS makes your Brain smooth.
Old 01-29-2022, 10:21 PM   #47
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post

Nothing left.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2022, 10:33 PM   #48
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Nothing left.
Old 01-30-2022, 12:16 PM   #49
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post

Is that what trump suffers from
If elected he will treat the jan 6 ritors fairly, like the courts didn't. Typical trump virus, if you dont like the rule of law when it does not fit you agender, disrespect it.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2022, 01:31 PM   #50
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Is that what trump suffers from
If elected he will treat the jan 6 ritors fairly, like the courts didn't. Typical trump virus, if you dont like the rule of law when it does not fit you agender, disrespect it.
Presidential pardons are not disrespectful of the rule of law. It is the rule of law.

All you have to do is not vote for him (if he runs again) and hope enough others don't vote for him as well.
Old 01-30-2022, 01:55 PM   #51
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Presidential pardons are not disrespectful of the rule of law. It is the rule of law.

All you have to do is not vote for him (if he runs again) and hope enough others don't vote for him as well.
You are correct pardons are part of the rule of law. However, trump would pardon them because they were treated "UNFAIRLY", implying they were not treated fairly by the rule of law. Its not a presidential promise I can agree with. his judgement is clouded by "oneness" his own. he is a singular person. all for one and again all for one, himself. those that oppose his vision he seeks to destroy. Not my kind of guy. there are a few republicans I could vote for
but certainly never the virus D.J. TRUMP

"When Donald Trump has probed the American political system for weaknesses that would allow him to subvert its democratic character, the tool he has returned to again and again is the presidential pardon. The pardon is the ultimate constitutional wormhole. It allows the chief executive to solicit almost any crime, a power which, in turn, destroys whatever protections are offered by the rest of the framework designed by the Founders to restrain the office.

Trump returned to that power at his rally last night. “If I run and I win, we will treat those people from January 6 fairly,” he said at a Texas rally. “We will treat them fairly, and if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons because they are being treated so unfairly.”"

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
Old 01-30-2022, 02:12 PM   #52
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

But that's what a presidential pardon is for!

Are you saying every person ever pardoned by every president was actually INNOCENT of their crimes?

Of course not.

So what exactly IS YOUR POINT? Except another chance to tilt at your favorite windmill.
Old 01-30-2022, 03:17 PM   #53
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
But that's what a presidential pardon is for!

Are you saying every person ever pardoned by every president was actually INNOCENT of their crimes?

Of course not.

So what exactly IS YOUR POINT? Except another chance to tilt at your favorite windmill.
My point has been made and apparently so has yours. So be it.

Winston Churchill
Old 01-30-2022, 05:08 PM   #54
Striker

Quote:

I know you have been paying attention, it doesn’t matter who anyone votes for. All that matters is who gets to COUNT the votes.
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2022, 11:31 PM   #55
formula_2002
what an easy game.

"Donald Trump said Saturday if he was reelected, he'd consider pardons for January 6 defendants.
Sen. Lindsey Graham said Sunday it was "inappropriate" and could embolden other violent groups.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said Graham "pretends to be a friend to President Trump."
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Sunday harshly criticized Sen. Lindsey Graham after he called the former President Donald Trump's comments about Capitol riot defendants "inappropriate.""

I disagree with Greene. Now I know i'm on the right side.

Winston Churchill

Last edited by formula_2002; 01-30-2022 at 11:32 PM.
Old 01-30-2022, 11:45 PM   #56
Elkchester Road

Quote:
"Donald Trump said Saturday if he was reelected, he'd consider pardons for January 6 defendants.
Sen. Lindsey Graham said Sunday it was "inappropriate" and could embolden other violent groups.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said Graham "pretends to be a friend to President Trump."
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Sunday harshly criticized Sen. Lindsey Graham after he called the former President Donald Trump's comments about Capitol riot defendants "inappropriate.""

I disagree with Greene. Now I know i'm on the right side.
Do you realize that you are talking about something that the overwhelming Majority of this Country doesn't care about??? Newsflash...thanks to the Democrat-controlled White House AND both Halves of Congress...People have much bigger things to worry about.

It seems like your TDS has reached your Brain Stem.
Old 01-31-2022, 11:09 AM   #57
formula_2002
what an easy game.

I suggest that Trump uses mob rule to get his advantage. His court of law, mob rule.

"ATLANTA (AP) — The prosecutor who's investigating whether Donald Trump and others broke the law by trying to pressure Georgia officials to overturn Joe Biden's presidential election victory is asking the FBI for security help after the former president railed against prosecutors investigating him."

One of his closest friends and lawyer was the lawyer for the mob. Roy Cohn.
Trump is outsmarting everyone for his own self-interest.

Winston Churchill
Old 01-31-2022, 11:13 AM   #58
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I suggest that Trump uses mob rule to get his advantage. His court of law, mob rule.

"ATLANTA (AP) — The prosecutor who's investigating whether Donald Trump and others broke the law by trying to pressure Georgia officials to overturn Joe Biden's presidential election victory is asking the FBI for security help after the former president railed against prosecutors investigating him."

One of his closest friends and lawyer was the lawyer for the mob. Roy Cohn.
Trump is outsmarting everyone for his own self-interest.
One of Bill Clinton's closest friends was Jeffrey Epstein...and mostpost wants Bill Clinton on the Supreme Court.

Go figure.

I haven't seen you speak out against mostpost's thread where he puts Bill Clinton on the supreme court. So if you're good with that, I'm good with the above concerning Trump.
Old 01-31-2022, 11:34 AM   #59
davew

Quote:
One of Bill Clinton's closest friends was Jeffrey Epstein...and mostpost wants Bill Clinton on the Supreme Court.

Go figure.

I haven't seen you speak out against mostpost's thread where he puts Bill Clinton on the supreme court. So if you're good with that, I'm good with the above concerning Trump.
COME ON MAN, human trafficking and statutory rape needs representation on the SCOTUS
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2022, 01:43 PM   #60
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:

Go figure.

One bad decision cannot justify another. Trump supporters often justify his bad decisions by comparing to those of others. Strive for the higher ground to the best of your ability, else we get to a bad place

Winston Churchill

Last edited by formula_2002; 01-31-2022 at 01:44 PM.