Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-04-2018, 11:55 AM   #1
hcap

You know, this tweet alone may be an impeachable offense

‘Impeachable offense’: CNN’s Jeff Toobin smashes Trump’s tweet against DOJ investigations of Republicans
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/imp...s-republicans/

An incensed Jeffrey Toobin bluntly called out Donald Trump on Tuesday morning over a presidential tweet attacking Attorney General Jeff Sessions for allowing an investigation into corruption by two GOP lawmakers.

On Monday, Trump tweeted, “Two long running, Obama era, investigations of two very popular Republican Congressmen were brought to a well publicized charge, just ahead of the Mid-Terms, by the Jeff Sessions Justice Department. Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time. Good job Jeff…”.

According to the CNN legal analyst, Trump has crossed the line into impeachment territory.

Asked by CNN host John Berman what he made of Trump’s comments about the investigations of Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY) and Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA), Toobin cut right to the chase.

“You know, this tweet alone may be an impeachable offense,” Toobin stated. “This is such a disgrace. This is so contrary to the traditions of the Department of Justice.”

“You know, I used to be a U.S. attorney,” he continued. “If I went to my supervisor and said, ‘you know, we shouldn’t indict or investigate a member of the president’s party because he’s a member of the president’s party,’ I probably would have been suspended, if not fired.”

“The sentiment at the core of that tweet is so contrary to the mission of the Department of Justice and such an insult to the decent people who work there, the career prosecutors who work through Democratic and Republican administrations, it is — you know, we wear ourselves out being outraged at things Donald Trump says, but this one really is different because it’s such an affront to the values of the Justice Department.”

hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2018, 12:16 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

These CNN commentators are like little kindergarteners who have had gum stuck in their hair. Crying their eyeballs out over absolutely nothing.

This stuff is a laugh riot hcap. Keep it coming. Means squadoosh, but keep it coming anyway. Total entertainment.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:20 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

BTW, all this Sessions bashing by Trump...all this media outrage...and the media gravitating towards Sessions?

I'm starting to believe the narrative that this is all intentional and is crafted...4d chess baby. Is Trump really this cunning? Is he really this crafty? Is he really this puppet master of the MSM?

He's really making it obvious now with these latest tweets...is this all a setup as RR would tell us? To make Sessions sympathetic to the MSM so that when Sessions drops the hammer on the left, dems and the deep state, the press will look totally foolish going after Sessions?

Who knows.

#winning
Old 09-04-2018, 12:31 PM   #4
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
These CNN commentators are like little kindergarteners who have had gum stuck in their hair. Crying their eyeballs out over absolutely nothing.

This stuff is a laugh riot hcap. Keep it coming. Means squadoosh, but keep it coming anyway. Total entertainment.
Yeah, means SQUASHING Trump et al, factually and legally. Wake up.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:34 PM   #5
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
BTW, all this Sessions bashing by Trump...all this media outrage...and the media gravitating towards Sessions?

I'm starting to believe the narrative that this is all intentional and is crafted...4d chess baby. Is Trump really this cunning? Is he really this crafty? Is he really this puppet master of the MSM?

He's really making it obvious now with these latest tweets...is this all a setup as RR would tell us? To make Sessions sympathetic to the MSM so that when Sessions drops the hammer on the left, dems and the deep state, the press will look totally foolish going after Sessions?

Who knows.

#winning
What is so cunning about opening his big mouth and committing another dumb obstruction of justice?

4d chess? No minus 4d checkers.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:39 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

Get a life, your obsession with Trump bashing consumes you, and has no redeeming qualities. If you are retired and bored go volunteer at an animal shelter, work at a soup kitchen , or something similar. No one here cares what you post, you influence no one and you are wasting your life on an obsession.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2018, 12:45 PM   #7
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Get a life, your obsession with Trump bashing consumes you, and has no redeeming qualities. If you are retired and bored go volunteer at an animal shelter, work at a soup kitchen , or something similar. No one here cares what you post, you influence no one and you are wasting your life on an obsession.
Get a BRAIN. You and other cultists obsession with Trump ass-kissing, is the real Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You guys outnumber us 95 to 1 here. Not strong enough to ague factually? Your "get a life" is monotonous gibber showing your lack of thought.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:49 PM   #8
classhandicapper

This is a lot of nonsensical hysteria from TDS sufferers.

What Trump was OBVIOUSLY saying is that these are old investigations (that's why he referred back to Obama administration) and that if they were going to be brought up, it should have been done a long time ago so the republicans had a chance to select qualified replacement candidates. Now there is no time.

"Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time. Good job Jeff......"

I'm not sure if TDS sufferers are just as dumb as a bag a rocks, legitimately mentally ill over the election result, or scumbags, but there isn't a 4th option.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-04-2018 at 12:53 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2018, 12:52 PM   #9
lamboguy

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/mo...rty090318.html
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2018, 01:03 PM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Get a BRAIN. You and other cultists obsession with Trump ass-kissing, is the real Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You guys outnumber us 95 to 1 here. Not strong enough to ague factually? Your "get a life" is monotonous gibber showing your lack of thought.

First I have challenged every liberal who has insulted my intelligence to an I.Q. test and have never gotten any takers. So stop with the insults of the intelligence of those who don't vote like you do. I remember your hero MP posting an I.Q. test challenge and his score and the first two respondents beat him of which I was one. I have a liberal friend who constantly calls me stupid, yet I told him to pick an I.Q. test we both take and he never does.

So I will try one last time to challenge a liberal to an I.Q. test, pick one and we both will take it and post our scores, if not shut your damn mouth. I am pretty much done working for the day, so I will await your response. Do note I have satellite internet and a storm is coming, that is the only thing that will delay my response.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2018, 01:07 PM   #11
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
This is a lot of nonsensical hysteria from TDS sufferers.

What Trump was OBVIOUSLY saying is that these are old investigations (that's why he referred back to Obama administration) and that if they were going to be brought up, it should have been done a long time ago so the republicans had a chance to select qualified replacement candidates. Now there is no time.

"Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time. Good job Jeff......"

I'm not sure if TDS sufferers are just as dumb as a bag a rocks, legitimately mentally ill over the election result, or scumbags, but there isn't a 4th option.
Obviously? "these are old investigations"? Check your obvious facts

These are new investigations that Chumpy wants to end. Collins was charged with insider trading and Hunter with using campaigns funds for personal use. Both were among the first members of Congress to endorse Trump in the 2016 election.

What are you talking about? As I said "You and other cultists obsession with Trump ass-kissing, is the real Trump Derangement Syndrome."

Last edited by hcap; 09-04-2018 at 01:12 PM.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:17 PM   #12
hcap

Trump also seems to be fudging the timeline on the Collins investigation by implying it was an Obama-era matter only. The charges against him center on calls he made to his son Cameron Collins to give him information about the Australian biotech company Innate Immunotherapeutic in the summer of 2017, months after Trump took office. Preet Bharara, a former US Attorney for the Southern District of New York who was fired in March 2017, tweeted that Collins “was not an Obama era investigation” on Monday.

Rep. Duncan Hunter and his wife indicted in use of campaign funds for personal expenses

Updated 10:00 AM ET, Wed August 22, 2018
Old 09-04-2018, 01:21 PM   #13
RunForTheRoses

Quote:

Your 95 to 1 number, that you've thrown around elsewhere is total bullshit. More like 9 to 5...and you are such a big baby you are so outraged that you have to take a dump on the field of PA off topic instead of getting on with yiur life.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2018, 01:24 PM   #14
OntheRail

Quote:
What is so cunning about opening his big mouth and committing another dumb obstruction of justice?

4d chess? No minus 4d checkers.
How the F*ck is this Obstruction... other then in the melted minds of TDS suffers.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:36 PM   #15
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
How the F*ck is this Obstruction... other then in the melted minds of TDS suffers.
Read the article. Watch the video. Self explanatory, even for you

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: