Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 07-17-2015, 06:58 PM   #31
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker
The racing honors aren't a problem of the Breeders Cup but those that give out the rewards.

The Breeders Cup is great for horse racing. Not sure why anybody would believe differently.
I agree, it is the one's who give out the rewards who are at fault on that.

It's a nice day but it has such a negative impact on so many stakes. If horses really needed to earn their way to a divisional honor, they would race more possibly, they would go up against the co-divisional leader more than once possibly, etc. etc. Former prestigous races are now a semblance of what they used to be because of this.

I won't cry over it as it's not the end of the world to me but it's my 2 cents.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2015, 08:55 PM   #32
nads1420
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
Tor Ekman, is that you?

And to answer your question, yes, I am an extremely evolved horse player. I don't like to say that BUT YOU asked so I will humbly tell you, yes, I AM.

I'm getting sick and tired of the people on here who find it in vogue to attack me. You want to disagree? No problem, but slick sarcastic attacks are not given by me, so I would appreciate not getting them back.

Seriously, get a life. One does not elevate one self by attempting to put others down. In this game you elevate yourself by learning everyday, working real hard, and by staying humble. You want to elevate yourself NADS?

Go make a profit on $200,000 wagered (in any time period, never mind 6 months) and then give me a post back.

P.S. I can't say for sure, as I don't know you and I WOULD NEVER stoop down to
your level but one would think you are reacting in an emotional way to someone indirectly criticizing your illustrious A.P.

Maybe you need to stop reacting to your heart and maybe learn a thing or two from seasoned horseplayers.
This game is to be played with your BRAIN, not your heart.
says the guy who isnt impressed with the first triple crown winner in 37 years... run along now

the guy who has no problem telling you how nothing impresses him and how good he is.... is usually full of crap and just angry and miserable... go scratch

Bam

Last edited by nads1420; 07-17-2015 at 09:01 PM.
nads1420 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2015, 09:18 PM   #33
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by nads1420
says the guy who isnt impressed with the first triple crown winner in 37 years... run along now

the guy who has no problem telling you how nothing impresses him and how good he is.... is usually full of crap and just angry and miserable... go scratch

Bam
I'm on here to exchange thoughts, giggles, memories and experiences with human adult horseplayers. I have no interest in versing with childish people looking to feel better about themselves via attacking people on an internet forum. You start a thread, wanting to hear how great A.P. is and when someone indirectly makes one statement about how he is not impressed yet, you attack like a 3 year old. You questioned my betting savy at this game, I answered it with cold numbers. I'm SORRY YOU CAN'T handle the truth. I'm sorry they intimidated you, grow up Hotrod.

I apologize that my logical and cold hard truth response left you with no logical response but additional childish attacks, that's what happens when a child faces an adult in adult conversation.

As for being miserable ? Check the threads, who leads the forum in laughs and ? Doesn't sound like a poster full of misery

Btw, is Pebbles your sister?, being that your real name is Bam?

This has been a complete waste of time. However, just like the other blaster who got all the egg in his face the other day (Video thread-He too started attacking and made accusations. He too was slammed with the cold hard truth), I'm done wasting my time with you as well.

Maybe you can send me a post in the future, when you evolve as a human.
Old 07-17-2015, 09:22 PM   #34
nads1420
Veteran

Quote:
I'm on here to exchange thoughts, giggles, memories and experiences with human adult horseplayers. I have no interest in versing with childish people looking to feel better about themselves via attacking people on an internet forum. You start a thread, wanting to hear how great A.P. is and when someone indirectly makes one statement about how he is not impressed yet, you attack like a 3 year old. You questioned my betting savy at this game, I answered it with cold numbers. I'm SORRY YOU CAN'T handle the truth. I'm sorry they intimidated you, grow up Hotrod.

I apologize that my logical and cold hard truth response left you with no logical response but additional childish attacks, that's what happens when a child faces an adult in adult conversation.

As for being miserable ? Check the threads, who leads the forum in laughs and ? Doesn't sound like a poster full of misery

Btw, is Pebbles your sister?, being that your real name is Bam?

This has been a complete waste of time. However, just like the other blaster who got all the egg in his face the other day (Video thread-He too started attacking and made accusations. He too was slammed with the cold hard truth), I'm done wasting my time with you as well.

Maybe you can send me a post in the future, when you evolve as a human.

um yeah ok. whatever you say bud... the inaccuracies in your accounts are comical... go write another essay on how cool you are now
Old 07-17-2015, 09:29 PM   #35
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
um yeah ok. whatever you say bud... the inaccuracies in your accounts are comical... go write another essay on how cool you are now
You're embarrassing yourself Nads. I didn't throw opinions or accussations out in my last 2 posts to you. I stated adult facts ALONG with my responses/opinions.

You keep throwing out statements WITHOUT any facts. For example: You accuse of inaccuracies but you fail to state 1 inaccuracy. I don't tout myself. I was attacked by you (you mocked where I am as a horseplayer) and defended myself.

You're lucky I didn't pull out a pic of my ADW stats in my defense.

Quit while your behind.

Last edited by EMD4ME; 07-17-2015 at 09:31 PM.
Old 07-17-2015, 09:56 PM   #36
nads1420
Veteran

Quote:
You're embarrassing yourself Nads. I didn't throw opinions or accussations out in my last 2 posts to you. I stated adult facts ALONG with my responses/opinions.

You keep throwing out statements WITHOUT any facts. For example: You accuse of inaccuracies but you fail to state 1 inaccuracy. I don't tout myself. I was attacked by you (you mocked where I am as a horseplayer) and defended myself.

You're lucky I didn't pull out a pic of my ADW stats in my defense.

Quit while your behind.

im just curious if i keep responding if you will keep telling us how cool u are and curious as to what your overcompensating for... but damn that American Pharoah, man he isnt impressive... what a bum.
Old 07-17-2015, 10:03 PM   #37
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
im just curious if i keep responding if you will keep telling us how cool u are and curious as to what your overcompensating for... but damn that American Pharoah, man he isnt impressive... what a bum.
I wasted my last 3 posts overcompensating for this irresistable urge to defend myself vs. an internet troll. (4 including this). I have to admit, it was a poor waste of time. But I'm an adult, I'll fix it now. Goodbye Hotrod.

Last edited by EMD4ME; 07-17-2015 at 10:07 PM.
Old 07-17-2015, 10:26 PM   #38
nads1420
Veteran

Quote:
I wasted my last 3 posts overcompensating for this irresistable urge to defend myself vs. an internet troll. (4 including this). I have to admit, it was a poor waste of time. But I'm an adult, I'll fix it now. Goodbye Hotrod.

this guy is the coolest... just ask him.. he'll tell ya

Old 07-17-2015, 11:19 PM   #39
NY BRED
GARY

BACK TO THE HASKELL

ONLY QUSTION ON HASKELL DAY IS IF BRUCE AND THE BAND
WILL PROVIDE THE HASKELL THEME SONG AS AGAINST THE RECORDED
VERSION WHICH SOUNDS HORRIBLE ON THE MTH AUDIO SYSTEM.
NY BRED is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2015, 01:50 AM   #40
Dahoss2002

EMD4ME.... If AP runs enough more races he will definitely lose at some point...then you can tell us why...as eloquently as you have explained his victories . Besides using him in p4's and p3's , I tried to beat him but cmon man.
Dahoss2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2015, 07:40 AM   #41
nads1420
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY BRED
ONLY QUSTION ON HASKELL DAY IS IF BRUCE AND THE BAND
WILL PROVIDE THE HASKELL THEME SONG AS AGAINST THE RECORDED
VERSION WHICH SOUNDS HORRIBLE ON THE MTH AUDIO SYSTEM.

now that would be epic...
Old 07-18-2015, 08:06 AM   #42
nads1420
Veteran

last year I got there 2 hours before the gates opened and barely got a table. Id imagine this year people start lining up at 6 am.
Old 07-18-2015, 10:49 AM   #43
Tor Ekman

The most astute horseplayer on the board (according to him, just ask him) coincidentally was the most prominent tout against the first TC winner in 37 years

I guess that's one way to lead the this place in laughs
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2015, 11:08 AM   #44
nads1420
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman
The most astute horseplayer on the board (according to him, just ask him) coincidentally was the most prominent tout against the first TC winner in 37 years

I guess that's one way to lead the this place in laughs

hes just that advanced that we cant see that the first triple crown winner in 37 years is a fugazi.... believe me hes that almighty and all knowing... just ask him he will be more then happy to write a essay on a internet message board about how great he is.

Old 07-18-2015, 11:18 AM   #45
Tor Ekman

Notice how he never posts any selections in advance? It's all red boarding stories as to his excellence as a horseplayer. However, the only tangible evidence we have is his persistent naysaying vs AP.
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply