Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-12-2021, 03:29 AM   #1
lamboguy

pfizer second shot

other than a sore arm i didn't feel anything different in me after the first shot...

the second shot was a different story so far. i got the second shot on Wednesday, March 10 in the afternoon... i went to bed at my normal time, woke up and felt fine. 2 hours later i worked out. i went on my Peleton for 20 minutes, and then lifted weights, stretched out, did sit-ups and went back on the Pelleton for a second set and then i got super tired. i struggled through that set and gave up on doing my normal 3rd set. i ate something and went to bed, i slept for about an hour and got up to bet the horses. i made it until about 5 p.m. and then conked out again.. i slept until 2 a.m. and decided to go out and run because its pretty warm out there and i don't have to wear a mask at that time. normally i run for about 45 minutes, on a good day i am at it for an hour.. i got tired after 20 minutes and walked home. now i am going back to bed.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2021, 08:06 AM   #2
jimmyb

I got the Johnson and Johnson one and done yesterday. Arm pain and it knocked me out for the afternoon. Better this than some alternatives.
jimmyb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2021, 08:35 AM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
other than a sore arm i didn't feel anything different in me after the first shot...

the second shot was a different story so far. i got the second shot on Wednesday, March 10 in the afternoon... i went to bed at my normal time, woke up and felt fine. 2 hours later i worked out. i went on my Peleton for 20 minutes, and then lifted weights, stretched out, did sit-ups and went back on the Pelleton for a second set and then i got super tired. i struggled through that set and gave up on doing my normal 3rd set. i ate something and went to bed, i slept for about an hour and got up to bet the horses. i made it until about 5 p.m. and then conked out again.. i slept until 2 a.m. and decided to go out and run because its pretty warm out there and i don't have to wear a mask at that time. normally i run for about 45 minutes, on a good day i am at it for an hour.. i got tired after 20 minutes and walked home. now i am going back to bed.
If you continue to not feel right, better go see a doc immediately. The stark, naked truth about these "vaccines" is that people are dying from them! So, take care of yourself.
Old 03-12-2021, 08:36 AM   #4
46zilzal
velocitician

Getting the second one next week (Pfizer) and just about all my friends and relatives who have received it, report a bit of a reaction.

My sister even said she thought it changed her mood.
Old 03-12-2021, 08:40 AM   #5
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
If you continue to not feel right, better go see a doc immediately. The stark, naked truth about these "vaccines" is that people are dying from them! So, take care of yourself.
that is so much unadulterated BULL S *IT

The graft versus host reaction is real but very very rare and the probability of that happening versus the protection is FAR in favor of the latter.

In ANY large population, allergic responses are going to occur and that is why we all had to wait 15 mins after the injection to watch out for untoward responses that usually occur in that time frame. Anaphylaxis, if it is going to happen, occurs in that time frame.

the truth. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html

quote: Over 92 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 8, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 1,637 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Last edited by 46zilzal; 03-12-2021 at 08:42 AM.
46zilzal is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2021, 09:40 AM   #6
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
that is so much unadulterated BULL S *IT

The graft versus host reaction is real but very very rare and the probability of that happening versus the protection is FAR in favor of the latter.

In ANY large population, allergic responses are going to occur and that is why we all had to wait 15 mins after the injection to watch out for untoward responses that usually occur in that time frame. Anaphylaxis, if it is going to happen, occurs in that time frame.

the truth. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html

quote: Over 92 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 8, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 1,637 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
The CDC -- The Center for Duplicity and Contradiction? They wouldn't know Truth if bit them in the ass!

The TRUTH is that no freakin' medical expert really knows much about these "vaccines" that affect our RNA. The Moderna and Pfizer vacs are NOT traditional vaccines, are not FDA approved and are experimental drugs.

O by the way...wanna know what else is "very very rare"? Death from covid!

Are you a horse player? Let's say that you are and your win rate is a kinda dismal 1% or so. Would it it a fair assessment to say that you very rarely win?

And by the way, Mr. Einstein, answer this question: If the majority of Americans get vaccinated, why do I have to get vaccinated, too? Would I be putting them at risk? Therefore, where is the upside for me get vaccinated, since I might be "allergic" to the vac? Why should I take that risk since so many other people have willingly taken it for me? Explain this to me.

Last edited by boxcar; 03-12-2021 at 09:46 AM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2021, 10:08 AM   #7
lamboguy

hearing that President Trump and his whole family got the vaccine convinced me to get mine, even though i was on the fence about it.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:19 AM   #8
stuball

Well your good for 2 months WOW did you make an appt for the next 1
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2021, 10:21 AM   #9
Ray Donovon
Journeyman

Quote:
hearing that President Trump and his whole family got the vaccine convinced me to get mine, even though i was on the fence about it.
Really ?
Ray Donovon is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2021, 10:26 AM   #10
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Donovon View Post
Really ?
i figured he is pretty shrewd and must have had the thing checked out for many months before the FDA approved it. if it was good enough for him, then its good enough for a shit bum like myself.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:29 AM   #11
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
i figured he is pretty shrewd and must have had the thing checked out for many months before the FDA approved it. if it was good enough for him, then its good enough for a shit bum like myself.
TDS
Old 03-12-2021, 10:34 AM   #12
boxcar

Quote:
The FDA has NOT approved any of the covid "vaccines". Who told you this?
Old 03-12-2021, 10:43 AM   #13
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
The FDA has NOT approved any of the covid "vaccines". Who told you this?
Uh, the common knowledge fairy?

The FDA has approved all the current vaccines for emergency use.

Here's their statement on the approval of the J&J:

Quote:
“After a thorough analysis of the data, the FDA’s scientists and physicians have determined that the vaccine meets the FDA’s expectations for safety and effectiveness appropriate for the authorization of a vaccine for emergency use,” said Peter Marks, M.D., Ph.D., director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research. “With today’s authorization, we are adding another vaccine in our medical toolbox to fight this virus. At the same time, the American people can be assured of the FDA’s unwavering commitment to public health through our comprehensive and rigorous evaluation of the data submitted for vaccines to prevent COVID-19.”
https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...vid-19-vaccine
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2021, 10:45 AM   #14
46zilzal
velocitician

quote: And by the way, Mr. Einstein, answer this question: If the majority of Americans get vaccinated, why do I have to get vaccinated, too? Would I be putting them at risk? Therefore, where is the upside for me get vaccinated, since I might be "allergic" to the vac? Why should I take that risk since so many other people have willingly taken it for me? Explain this to me.

No go ahead and cling to your non science stance NO ONE cares
Old 03-12-2021, 11:03 AM   #15
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
quote: And by the way, Mr. Einstein, answer this question: If the majority of Americans get vaccinated, why do I have to get vaccinated, too? Would I be putting them at risk? Therefore, where is the upside for me get vaccinated, since I might be "allergic" to the vac? Why should I take that risk since so many other people have willingly taken it for me? Explain this to me.

No go ahead and cling to your non science stance NO ONE cares
In other words, you're another liberal empty suit who can't answer the kinds of questions every thinking person should be asking!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: