Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 04-07-2021, 02:20 PM   #1
Robert Fischer
clean money

KEENELAND Race #7 4/7/2021

Turf handicappers? Anyone have skills on the Turf??

Looks like a good betting race.

11 in the field. Chad Brown import, Brad Cox draws in, $83k Purse
Old 04-07-2021, 04:17 PM   #2
Robert Fischer
clean money

looks like a contender, but is Ice Cold on the board.
WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

That looks like a negative sign. I know she draws in, but Brad Cox is the trainer, and players are too sharp to be fooled.

TUNED is Red Hot on the board, but I gave her a look and feel she's a lean-against. Not a terrible horse, but I'd like to see her make a move. I'm not that impressed.

Pocket Squared is a Chad Brown import. Taking money as expected, She should do well here.

Casse has a solid hand with Pace Setter and BROADWAY LADY. I like the 's ability but a little worried about the trip...

More Good Times has had some dream trips of late, but the board has overreacted a bit, 15/1 currently. Could hit the board.

Very tough race for me, even with my opinion of the

We're looking at all this stuff, but maybe Tyler G. and Casse will fool them with a strong attempt from the front??

Old 04-07-2021, 04:18 PM   #3
usfgeology

Interesting race for sure. Seems like some horses are tuning up for bigger and better things and some look to be in form and at the right level now.

200+ days off but Casse may think this girl needs longer recovery periods between races? Gaffalione seems to like the turf in KY and this horse can win at this level.

Should take money based on previous graded stakes entries and just OTM finishes. Last win was at this level, at this track, in 2019. Pointed towards other races perhaps and a toss for me.

Geroux gets off this mount since the drew in. Not in love with the change although this horse seems intended for this level.

Looks like a tuneup race, but Leparoux seems to get along well. Not thrilled about shipping in from Gulfstream as the turf isn't real turfy but recent works look good.

Saez and Keeneland...not much else to say. Horse looks in form. Closing type. Will there be pace to close into?

The European invader...1st lasix...Irad for C. Brown...Judmonte Farms...should be the chalk, right? Three 3f works a week apart followed by four weeks of 4f's, followed by a 2 week break then weekly 5f workouts. Seems very well intended. Lot's of "firsts" though.

The "other" Casse. In form and Gabriel Saez keeps the mount from his recent successes at FG. Recent work out partners with the

Geroux for Brad Cox. Another in form horse but this one busted up the competition in a 50K ALW at FG in late February. Recent form hard to fault. 6/1 with 8 MTP makes this my top selection.

and to Win

with in the exotics

and a Casse box

Last edited by usfgeology; 04-07-2021 at 04:21 PM.
usfgeology is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-07-2021, 04:21 PM   #4
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by usfgeology View Post
Interesting race for sure. Seems like some horses are tuning up for bigger and better things and some look to be in form and at the right level now.

200+ days off but Casse may think this girl needs longer recovery periods between races? Gaffalione seems to like the turf in KY and this horse can win at this level.

Should take money based on previous graded stakes entries and just OTM finishes. Last win was at this level, at this track, in 2019. Pointed towards other races perhaps and a toss for me.

Geroux gets off this mount since the drew in. Not in love with the change although this horse seems intended for this level.

Looks like a tuneup race, but Leparoux seems to get along well. Not thrilled about shipping in from Gulfstream as the turf isn't real turfy but recent works look good.

Saez and Keeneland...not much else to say. Horse looks in form. Closing type. Will there be pace to close into?

The European invader...1st lasix...Irad for C. Brown...Judmonte Farms...should be the chalk, right? Three 3f works a week apart followed by four weeks of 4f's, followed by a 2 week break then weekly 5f workouts. Seems very well intended. Lot's of "firsts" though.

The "other" Casse. In form and Gabriel Saez keeps the mount from his recent successes at FG. Recent work out partners with the

Geroux for Brad Cox. Another in form horse but this one busted up the competition in a 50K ALW at FG in late February. Recent form hard to fault. 6/1 with 8 MTP makes this my top selection.

and to Win

with in the exotics

and a Casse box
Good Stuff USG!!

and Good Luck. I'm not sure why your 13 is so cold on the board

is pumped up, and dancing... Chad does a nice job with imports, she may just be the goods. Fun race, and I didn't bet a dime.

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 04-07-2021 at 04:23 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-07-2021, 04:29 PM   #5
Robert Fischer
clean money

Red face

tough trip for your better ahead from her when not breaking hard wide and pestering the today. She ran fine, not sure why she was so cold on tote? Guess the trip was evident to some.

Chad Brown import POCKET SQUARE may have even 'needed' this race, but she was very stimulated in parade, and was too much for this class of 4upF.M

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: