Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-14-2021, 12:21 AM   #46
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
Good health to you, Dave.
You as well!
Old 03-14-2021, 12:40 AM   #47
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:

I do keep a Z-Pack on hand, and azithromycin has never failed me. Just one pill ,in fact, knocked out my Legionnaire's. And should I ever need to pit this med against real covid, I'm betting on the Z.
Self diagnosis and treatment DANGEROUS

The cardinal rule of antibiotic therapy is to keep it up at least 5 to 7 days to knock out all the bugs not just the susceptible ones that are killed the first 48 hours

Last edited by 46zilzal; 03-14-2021 at 12:44 AM.
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2021, 12:46 AM   #48
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I'm not shifting burden of proof at all. Believe what you want. I don't give a flip.
Then why do you post?

Quote:
But the fact that so many professionals in the medical community are shunning these experimental vaccines...
How many? What is your source? I think you are making this up. You have said "all men are liars."

Quote:
... (at least for now), tells me they want no part of playing a lab guinea pig.
Do you understand that this is for an emergency. Not an experiment. I certainly hope no one is taking your advice.

Quote:
As a wise man once said, "Be careful how you walk (conduct yourselves) not as unwise men, but as wise." (Eph 5:15).
A wise man takes the vaccine.
Old 03-14-2021, 12:46 AM   #49
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Self diagnosis and treatment DANGEROUS

The cardinal rule of antibiotic therapy is to keep it up at least 5 to 7 days to knock out all the bugs not just the susceptible ones that are killed the first 48 hours
This one is a macro halide and it does NOT kill infectious agents as it is only bacteriostatic
Old 03-14-2021, 04:16 AM   #50
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Do you understand that this is for an emergency. Not an experiment.
Really? Why would you type something so incorrect?

The facts are clear.

This vaccine was super fast tracked. For obvious reasons. Fast tracked means it has skipped normal safety review protocols for vaccines that are distributed on a worldwide scale.

If this vaccine isn't potentially more dangerous because it was fast tracked, then why is big pharma shielded from liability with this particular vaccine?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covi...n-lawsuit.html

Quote:
The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment.
Yup, sounds normal to me. Just a normal everyday vaccine...same as all the others...nothing to be concerned about at all.

And definitely not an experiment. If it were an experiment, the drug companies would never take on such liab....oh wait...shit...in this case, they don't have to!

It's cool you want to be a beta tester though.

Thank you for your service!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-14-2021 at 04:19 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2021, 04:29 AM   #51
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

And why were the drug companies granted such immunity?

Because the drug companies WOULD NEVER HAVE RELEASED THIS VACCINE IN THIS TIMEFRAME WITHOUT THE IMMUNITY.

And why would that be?

BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WOULD BE RISKING MASSIVE LIABILITY...potentially...and there was no way they were going to do that WITHOUT the US GOV covering their asses for them.
Old 03-14-2021, 04:31 AM   #52
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

So yes Actor, it is an experiment.
Old 03-14-2021, 04:41 AM   #53
lamboguy

i think i said it before, this is a risk reward deal. if i were under 50, i would never get this vaccine. anytime one puts anything in their bodies their are side effects. some don't show up until the next generation though. i had the polio vaccine 50 years ago and so far i haven't died yet and don't have any serious physical disease, maybe a mental one though!

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...live-updates#1
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2021, 07:59 AM   #54
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Then why do you post?

How many? What is your source? I think you are making this up. You have said "all men are liars."

Do you understand that this is for an emergency. Not an experiment. I certainly hope no one is taking your advice.

A wise man takes the vaccine.
The only "emergency" is the alarm you hear inside your head. Many people who suffer from the Chicken Little Syndrome suffer from this.

And that Mexican comedian guy did get Fauci to admit that these are experimental drugs. And...just for your info...even if this were a real emergency...the drugs would still be experimental since they did not withstand more rigorous testing of time -- again which Fauci admitted usually involves around 5 years. By comparison these drugs were created in about "5 months". Experimental and Emergency and not mutually exclusive terms.

P.S. Oh yeah...I post here to get up your nose so that I can play inside your head.
Old 03-14-2021, 08:00 AM   #55
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Really? Why would you type something so incorrect?

The facts are clear.

This vaccine was super fast tracked. For obvious reasons. Fast tracked means it has skipped normal safety review protocols for vaccines that are distributed on a worldwide scale.

If this vaccine isn't potentially more dangerous because it was fast tracked, then why is big pharma shielded from liability with this particular vaccine?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covi...n-lawsuit.html

Yup, sounds normal to me. Just a normal everyday vaccine...same as all the others...nothing to be concerned about at all.

And definitely not an experiment. If it were an experiment, the drug companies would never take on such liab....oh wait...shit...in this case, they don't have to!

It's cool you want to be a beta tester though.

Thank you for your service!
And did you notice how Fauci outright lied about the liability issue to the Mexican guy?
Old 03-14-2021, 09:43 AM   #56
Poindexter

By the way looks like 2021 is going to go down as the year of unexpected deaths. The latest Marvin Hagler. I guess one of these days the MSM might even consider discussing the fact that the vaccine may very well be responsible for some of these deaths. No, they can't do that. Dr Fauci wants everybody vaccinated. Let's just keep it all hush hush and nobody will know.

https://newsone.com/4105374/tommy-he...r-cause-death/
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2021, 10:53 AM   #57
stuball

Thumbs up No

I am fighting off having to get the JAB -- I have been taking Vitamin D3 and Zinc for about 6 months and just started 2 weeks ago on Quercetin with Bromaline which is basically substitue for Hydroxycloroquin. An interesting
side note I has an ear surgery about 7 or 8 years ago that left me with a hole in my Temporal bone which can cause dizziness. I have had occassional slight dizziness that I have been coping with. since I went on Quercetin my head is much clearer.. I'm hoping it continues
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-15-2021, 12:46 AM   #58
mountainman

My wife is an RN with not inconsiderable experience in dealing with covid. And today she talked about first-hand and hard-to-ignore evidence that the vaccine does little to prevent catching the virus.

The first several instances of inoculated persons coming down with covid were explained away by how recently these patients had received the (second) shot. In theory, the protection had yet to kick in at the time they became infected.

But now FOUR MORE people she works with or knows have tested positive. And each got the second shot at least one month ago.

Very disturbing.

Last edited by mountainman; 03-15-2021 at 12:52 AM.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-15-2021, 02:12 AM   #59
TJDave

Quote:
My wife is an RN with not inconsiderable experience in dealing with covid. And today she talked about first-hand and hard-to-ignore evidence that the vaccine does little to prevent catching the virus.

The first several instances of inoculated persons coming down with covid were explained away by how recently these patients had received the (second) shot. In theory, the protection had yet to kick in at the time they became infected.

But now FOUR MORE people she works with or knows have tested positive. And each got the second shot at least one month ago.

Very disturbing.
How serious are their symptoms?

I never expected a magic potion. More like the kind of protection i get from a yearly flu shot.
Old 03-15-2021, 04:40 AM   #60
Poindexter

Quote:

Very disturbing.
It is my understanding that the general gist is that the vaccine does not prevent you from getting the virus or eliminate the chances of you spreading the virus. Thus the reason you are supposed to keep wearing masks and social distancing even after vaccination. It is just supposedly very effective in preventing hospitalizations, serious illness and death, which is obviously very important. Which is why I think it is ridiculous to even suggest a healthy young person take an experimental vaccine. To be honest I still don't think they really know yet and if they do, they likely they aren't telling anyone unless the information they gain will lead more people to take the vaccine (the agenda). Because this is the country we live in today. What your wife is seeing basically confirms my understanding.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: