Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 03-12-2021, 12:40 AM   #8926
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
That's a whole lotta love there...Is that all you've got?? I think so...
No, more.

Remember this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
Mock and insult me all you want...No problem whatsoever.
I intend to serve it up often.
Old 03-12-2021, 12:45 AM   #8927
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
No, more.

Remember this?

I intend to serve it up often.
Guess who's TRIGGERED??...YOU...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2021, 03:46 AM   #8928
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
The numbers you post are from the CDC, which is a subsidiary of the pharmaceutical industry. The CDC agency holds more than 20 vaccine patents and purchases and sells more than $4 Billion in vaccines annually.

I think the case is clear what's really happening, you might want to rethink your posts.
i have been following the infection rate lately in a few states. they have been on the rise, but its not showing up with number of cases nationally,.

i don't believe the numbers that i have posted thru this whole ordeal. i am just using them as some type of a guide. the next month will tell the story of this in a nutshell.. you will be able to tell if the vaccine works and most importantly if there is herd immunity. the thing that i have been having a tough time with is that they recommend that people that had the corona and recovered to still get the vaccine.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2021, 03:55 PM   #8929
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i have been following the infection rate lately in a few states. they have been on the rise, but its not showing up with number of cases nationally,.

i don't believe the numbers that i have posted thru this whole ordeal. i am just using them as some type of a guide. the next month will tell the story of this in a nutshell.. you will be able to tell if the vaccine works and most importantly if there is herd immunity. the thing that i have been having a tough time with is that they recommend that people that had the corona and recovered to still get the vaccine.
I don't think there is much doubt that the vaccine has been effective and will be effective. What we don't know and may not know for quite a while is will the vaccine that some want the entire ****ing population to take will end up being more damaging or create far more problems for people then covid itself. I really have zero desire to take the vaccine at this point. I fear Covid less now than I did when I was posting on this 9 or 10 months ago. Somehow day in and day out I manage to go on with life without even a hint of a symptom. Maybe I had it and just had no idea. I haven't tested for it. Why would I bother? I feel fine and have felt fine since Covid has been around.

In another thread it was brought up that about 1600 to 1700 (and while covid numbers are likely inflated and thrown in our face every day, these numbers are likely underestimated and are not reported) people have died from taking the vaccine out of like 90 million taking the vaccine. Those are very similar numbers to a a healthy person under the age of 30 having died of Covid. So why would a healthy person under 30 (which I am not) even consider taking an experimental vaccine that provides no benefit and unknown risk? Why would a government that supposedly cares about our health so much that they have completely ****ed 1000's of businesses and many more lives forever, be so anxious for young healthy people to take a risk that they cannot define (it is unknown). Just asking.

Moreover as I have stated more than once in this discussion, why the **** has the media and government been so against the treatment using hydroxy and Ivermectin and other proven methods that work for many front line doctors.

The problem with all of this is that the government and media have proven throughout this pandemic that they cannot be trusted. If you don't get this, go ahead and live in your little fantasy world. It is probably a better place anyhow. The vaccine may indeed turn out to be fairly safe once all is said and done (I am not claiming otherwise and I certainly hope that the death rate turns out to be very low), but the risk of not taking the vaccine in my opinion is not very much for many people. You make choices and in this case you may very well live, die or suffer because of the choice you make. Would be nice if the folks who are supposed to help you make the right choice were actually there to help you make the right decision, but I do not believe that is the case. The handling of this pandemic has been agenda driven from the outset and will continue to be agenda driven.

Last edited by Poindexter; 03-12-2021 at 03:57 PM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2021, 04:13 PM   #8930
davew

COME ON MAN, everybody has to do their part so we can celebrate 4th of July again
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2021, 04:21 PM   #8931
davew

clearly scientists have done a great job getting vaccines, now we have presidential leadership to use it

Old 03-13-2021, 01:21 AM   #8932
lamboguy

Quote:
for Thursday, March 11,2021

63,000 cases

1500 deaths
for Friday, March 12, 2021

67,000 cases

1500 deaths
Old 03-15-2021, 01:37 AM   #8933
lamboguy

Quote:
for Friday, March 12, 2021

67,000 cases

1500 deaths
for Sunday March 14, 2021

37,000 cases

600 deaths
Old 03-15-2021, 03:40 AM   #8934
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
for Sunday March 14, 2021

37,000 cases

600 deaths
That is quite the drop........any reason?
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-15-2021, 05:37 AM   #8935
davew

judicial watch going after emails between health experts

Old 03-15-2021, 07:00 AM   #8936
Poindexter

By the way we talked about this before but.....

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/04/healt...ntl/index.html

key excerpts:

The risk of death from Covid-19 is about 10 times higher in countries where most of the population is overweight, according to a report released Wednesday by the World Obesity Federation.

and

The team examined mortality data from Johns Hopkins University (JHU) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and found that of 2.5 million Covid-19 deaths reported by the end of February, 2.2 million were in countries where more than half the population is overweight.
Old 03-15-2021, 09:36 AM   #8937
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
By the way we talked about this before but.....

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/04/healt...ntl/index.html

key excerpts:

The risk of death from Covid-19 is about 10 times higher in countries where most of the population is overweight, according to a report released Wednesday by the World Obesity Federation.

and

The team examined mortality data from Johns Hopkins University (JHU) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and found that of 2.5 million Covid-19 deaths reported by the end of February, 2.2 million were in countries where more than half the population is overweight.
That is true in most disease processes: fatty liver for example
Old 03-15-2021, 11:12 AM   #8938
Poindexter

While I am at it. Another article

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/covi...-or-obese.html

About 78% of people who have been hospitalized, needed a ventilator or died from Covid-19 have been overweight or obese, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a new study Monday.
Old 03-15-2021, 02:23 PM   #8939
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Chris Sky Tells the Truth on the Scamdemic that is Covid

Canadians have it way worse than Americans...Now fighting back.

ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-15-2021, 03:42 PM   #8940
davew

they are protesting in Toronto

https://www.rebelnews.com/no_fines_a...tests_continue