Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-17-2017, 02:14 PM   #16
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
The penalty for treason is death. Tom is the opinion Obama is a traitor.

It is sick comparing any sitting President responding to any foreign leader threatening destruction to America and its interest, especially if the foreign leader has the capability to cause significant harm with a nuclear weapon, as morally equivalent, .

Saying Kim, who is actually threatening physical harm to the U.S. is acting rationally or is standing on the moral high-ground is akin to comfort to an enemy and a betrayal of your fellow citizens. Doing the above is, for all intents and purposes, saying your fellow Americans deserve to suffer a horrific fate at the hands of an enemy.

Remember we are still at war (police action) with North Korea. North Korea is still an active enemy. All we have is a cease fire and Kim is the leader or an enemy state. Technically, it probably is treason giving support to Kim.
He does not care. He cares more for BLM than America.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2017, 08:00 PM   #17
Broad Brush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
The cure for scumbags like Obama is Seal Team 6.
This is a pathetic thing to say about any U.S. President.
It is below the moral standards of our country.

I have read some of your racing posts and the nice thing is that your
skill is at kindergarten level---you are easy prey for someone like me.

Keep betting NYRA, I enjoy spending your money.
Broad Brush is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2017, 09:09 AM   #18
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
The cure for scumbags like Obama is Seal Team 6.
It is very clear what you are implying here and it is flat out wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself.
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2017, 09:29 AM   #19
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
1. It's not suddenly. OFA has been in existence since at least 2008.
2. Opposing anything Trump does is patriotism. Enabling him is not.
3. Where in the Constitution does it say an ex-president can not be involved in the political process.
4. Paul Sperry is an idiot.
5. I don't believe this was sent to you specifically, I think you found it at one of your right wing websites.
6. Many black men are smart. Some are Allen West.
Would you like his phone number? Send me your name and number in a message and I will be happy to send it to you. John will be happy to explain to you what America is all about. He is always happy to educate the ill-informed.

BTW, your first two sentences prove how much you liberals hate everything America stands for. You prove that harming America is secondary to your defeated agenda.

As for your second nd third sentences, the liberals are flirting with prison - https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t...-I/chapter-115

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Of course you think Paul Sperry is an idiot. Anybody who disagrees with the hate-America liberal agenda is an idiot. Right? At least you didn't say he should be silenced. You may be in trouble with your fellow wackadoodles by allowing free speech with an alternate point of view. Or more precisely --

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. William F. Buckley, Jr.

Last edited by Jess Hawsen Arown; 08-18-2017 at 09:30 AM. Reason: typo
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2017, 10:01 AM   #20
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
It is very clear what you are implying here and it is flat out wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Thank you.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2017, 10:43 PM   #21
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broad Brush View Post
I have read some of your racing posts and the nice thing is that your skill is at kindergarten level---you are easy prey for someone like me.

Keep betting NYRA, I enjoy spending your money.
Hey, tomorrow, bring an extra sandwich to the track with you.
I want a big lunch 'cause I'm playing might tracks too.
(SMTW...I guess THIS what you ere talking about, no end to the idiocy of the left?)

Here, enjoy some of YOUR side's supporters comments.
You hypocrite. Point me to your posts denouncing them.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ing-trump.html

Got one.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:58 PM   #22
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
6: What a truly reveling statement about you... your a Bigot
Interesting....you're the POS that used the N word a few months ago and then embarrassed himself even further trying to talk his way out of it.

Not sure what's funnier this or Jess saying his black friend sent the initial post to him.

You guys are a laugh riot!
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-20-2017, 09:48 AM   #23
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Interesting....you're the POS that used the N word a few months ago and then embarrassed himself even further trying to talk his way out of it.

Not sure what's funnier this or Jess saying his black friend sent the initial post to him.

Not as funny as racists such as yourself who thinks black people do not have brains.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-20-2017, 11:45 AM   #24
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown View Post
Not as funny as racists such as yourself who thinks black people do not have brains.
Ummm okay. Where did I say that exactly?

I just know that a black friend of yours didn't "send" what you posted in your initial post to you. You added that for dramatic effect.
Old 08-20-2017, 11:48 AM   #25
Dahoss9698
Veteran

I do enjoy the newest fad at PA off topic....closed minded racists calling others racists for no reason.

Trump would be so proud of the heroic work you little boys are doing here
Old 08-20-2017, 12:04 PM   #26
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
I do enjoy the newest fad at PA off topic...
I hope it never replaces the old new fad of calling everyone else 'snowflakes' while starting four new threads a day to whine and cry about how badly The Greatest President of all Time, Sorry Reagan is being treated or how upset they are about the dastardly liberals.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-20-2017, 12:21 PM   #27
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith View Post
I hope it never replaces the old new fad of calling everyone else 'snowflakes' while starting four new threads a day to whine and cry about how badly The Greatest President of all Time, Sorry Reagan is being treated or how upset they are about the dastardly liberals.
I'm kind of surprised you haven't been called a snowflake for having a Cure quote as your signature. Or have you?
Old 08-20-2017, 12:24 PM   #28
davew

Quote:
I do enjoy the newest fad at PA off topic....closed minded racists calling others racists for no reason.
the democrat way and mainstream media IS having an impact on the country - see how it is spreading?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-20-2017, 12:50 PM   #29
OntheRail

Quote:

Only in your feeble mind. Yep I quoted words they used right from the video they posted of scalping a autistic man. But I guess you consider them fine upstanding folks. He'll i'd wager you'd even let them date your son. As I said back then.... I do not judge any person by the colour of their skin... but by deeds and actions. - You can sling your POS talk all you want... as they say only the truth hurts and what you spewed made me laugh.

You and MoPo peas in a pod.
Old 08-20-2017, 12:57 PM   #30
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Only in your feeble mind. Yep I quoted words they used right from the video they posted of scalping a autistic man. But I guess you consider them fine upstanding folks. He'll i'd wager you'd even let them date your son. As I said back then.... I do not judge any person by the colour of their skin... but by deeds and actions. - You can sling your POS talk all you want... as they say only the truth hurts and what you spewed made me laugh.

You and MoPo peas in a pod.
I'd let them date my son? What are you implying there?