Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 09-16-2016, 12:34 PM   #3106
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt
I thought with your self proclaimed off the chart I.Q. you would understand
it is 10x or more easier to walk down steps than up them.
I don't think that is true at all. Personally, I am much more comfortable walking up steps than down. The reason being, if I fall, I will only fall onto the steps ahead of me. If I fall while walking down, I could fall as many as fourteen steps and end up in a heap at the bottom.

Of course I am most comfortable in the elevator.
Old 09-16-2016, 12:43 PM   #3107
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
If you look at a picture of Dr. Bardack (sp) and the picture of the woman with Hillary on Sunday, you can clearly see it is two different people. But that may not be readily apparent if you look at the two images several hours apart.

As for, "Why am I so angry about it?" Why shouldn't I be? These people have been lying for years with no consequence.
I didn't do a side-by-side photo comparison; I probably should have. I thought it was her doctor. I then asked if candidates typically travel with doctors? I assume the president does? Such crazy right-wing questions.

Why don't Hillary's lies anger you?

Let me list a just few of her lies:

1) Under fire upon landing in Bosnia.
2) "I set up my own personal server out convenience. I didn't want to carry an extra device" (paraphrase). It's well chronicled that she carried multiple devices prior to this explanation.
3) I feel "great." Five hours later, she discloses the pneumonia diagnosis.

These don't bother you? Please don't pivot to Trump (he's full of crap, but he isn't the subject matter here). As I said before, the reason the "liar/untrustworthy" label sticks to Hillary (and not Obama, for example) is it's based in reality.

Everybody in politics lies, but they do it with such ease, it’s troubling. -David Geffen on the Clintons, 2007
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2016, 12:48 PM   #3108
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Mark Levin in for Rush today.....loaded for bear!

"...she went down faster than Monica!"

" She was face down in the street with one shoe off and in the gutter. You can get more medically transparent than that!"
Old 09-16-2016, 12:58 PM   #3109
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66
This is really deplorable on so many levels.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2016, 01:16 PM   #3110
Grits

Quote:
SMike did you not realize this document is coming from a spokesperson representing WELLS FARGO BANK who was just fined 185 million for FRAUD, fired 5300 employees involved while the executive in charge of all of this was cut loose--with a 125 million bonus.

And they think they're going to garner the public's trust with their finger on someone else--in this case, Hillary Clinton? They have less credibility than any politician or presidential candidate.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2016, 01:21 PM   #3111
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits
SMike did you not realize this document is coming from a spokesperson representing WELLS FARGO BANK who was just fined 185 million for FRAUD, fired 5300 employees involved while the executive in charge of all of this was cut loose--with a 125 million bonus.

And they think they're going to garner the public's trust with their finger on someone else--in this case, Hillary Clinton? They have less credibility than any politician or presidential candidate.
I didn't post it, but I agree with your comments.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:26 PM   #3112
chadk66

Problem is they would be held liable for slander if it wasn't true
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2016, 01:30 PM   #3113
chadk66

And posting an actual statement is rather telling
Old 09-16-2016, 01:32 PM   #3114
chadk66

This article pretty much puts to rest her health lies just as we all knew.
http://www.proudcons.com/dr-milton-w...r-medical-lie/
Old 09-16-2016, 01:35 PM   #3115
mostpost

Quote:
Hundreds of victims but they could only name one?

Comments and accusations from an anonymous "fraud investigator" but no comments from an actual bank representative with a name?

That same "apolitical fraud investigator" sounds an awful lot like most of the people who post here.

Finally there is the disclaimer posted at the end of the article. "Donald Trump is the father in law of Jared Kushner, publisher of The Observer"
Isn't that precious?
Old 09-16-2016, 01:44 PM   #3116
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Isn't that precious?
That is their attempt to get the feeble-minded demographic.

Good Plan!
Old 09-16-2016, 01:45 PM   #3117
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits

The statement was not from a Wells Fargo representative. It was from a person speaking anonymously because he did not wish to be fired. In other words he had no authority from Wells Fargo to speak on the matter. Of course, this all depends on whether or not he actually exists; except in the imagination of Jared Kushner.

Let me present this theory-with no more proof than you have.
What if there are hundreds of people who are victims of this scam; but what if it is Wells Fargo that is perpetrating the fraud. What if none of the money has gone to the Clinton campaign and all of it has gone into the pockets of the Wells Fargo execs.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:02 PM   #3118
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
That is their attempt to get the feeble-minded demographic.

Good Plan!
Democrat voters?
Old 09-16-2016, 02:44 PM   #3119
mostpost

Quote:
This article pretty much puts to rest her health lies just as we all knew.
http://www.proudcons.com/dr-milton-w...r-medical-lie/
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/0...onia-real.html
I'll see your proudcons link and raise you a fox news link.
A few excerpts.
Wolf is technically correct: “‘non-contagious bacterial pneumonia" is not used in medical terminology. But there are bacterial pneumonias that are essentially non-contagious, experts who spoke with FoxNews.com said.

Wolf’s comment is “way too simplistic,” said Wunderink, adding there’s a debate in the scientific community over whether bacterial pneumonia is communicable. Unlike viral pneumonia, which has a clear correlation— for example, a sick child comes home with a virus, and soon the parents have the illness as well— that doesn’t happen so much with bacterial pneumonia.

“You don’t see whole families getting pneumonia.

With bacterial pneumonia, there is a significantly lower risk that superficial contact will spread. And even in a case of close physical contact, a bug that spreads to another person’s respiratory tract doesn’t necessarily mean it will develop into pneumonia.

Essentially, what the Fox News article said is that while there is technically no such thing as non contagious bacterial pneumonia, the pneumonia Mrs. Clinton has is as close as you can come.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:59 PM   #3120
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
I'll see your proudcons link and raise you a fox news link.
A few excerpts.
Wolf is technically correct: “‘non-contagious bacterial pneumonia" is not used in medical terminology. But there are bacterial pneumonias that are essentially non-contagious, experts who spoke with FoxNews.com said.
Thank you for clearing that up, Doctor, while you make further attempts to cloud and dodge the issue.

The root issue here is that Hillary is a habitual liar. Her knee jerk reaction is to lie. In this case, she had pneumonia, but she lied and said she had been coughing because she had allergies and she collapsed because of dehydration in the blistering low 70s heat.