Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-26-2024, 11:36 PM   #76
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
the defense got phone records and text records already. Do they know what the texts say?

Wade and Willis are already toast. Now they are seeing if this guy perjured himself as well.
I think you need a court order and not from just any judge to digitize any phone conversations. That being said I seriously doubt they can prove anything other than sex with employees.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 04:05 AM   #77
ElKabong

I think the end result is fani and friend are kicked off the case, but it moves fwd with other prosecutors.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 06:10 AM   #78
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Her world just got a little darker…….

He is being ordered to testify

https://twitchy.com/justmindy/2024/0...illis-n2393351
On TV yesterday, some talking head said her very best bet at this point to stave off the worst of the outcomes and save her career is for her and her lover to voluntarily step down from the Trump case BEFORE the judge does it. Once the judge does it, her authority to control the process goes way down.

This guy testifying today is the final nail in her coffin. He has said in depositions that their relationship started before they have stated, so her goose is cooked. That would make two independent witnesses and the cell phone data on one side, and two lovers with a lot to lose by telling the truth on the other side.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 01:21 PM   #79
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
On TV yesterday, some talking head said her very best bet at this point to stave off the worst of the outcomes and save her career is for her and her lover to voluntarily step down from the Trump case BEFORE the judge does it. Once the judge does it, her authority to control the process goes way down.

Accurate description imo
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 02-27-2024, 01:30 PM   #80
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Accurate description imo
Her words will be,"even though I am innocent of these outrageous, inaccurate, and spurious claims, I feel it is my duty to the citizens of Georgia and out of an abundance of caution that I step aside on this case, and refocus onto the real person on trail, one Donald J Trump, who tried to steal an election in 2020".

How'd I do as her speechwriter?

Unfortunately in her case, she is dumber than a box of rocks, so I expect her to try to play her hand until the end despite the cost. I think she believes that as a black woman, she is untouchable.

Last edited by tucker6; 02-27-2024 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-27-2024, 01:58 PM   #81
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Her words will be,"even though I am innocent of these outrageous, inaccurate, and spurious claims, I feel it is my duty to the citizens of Georgia and out of an abundance of caution that I step aside on this case, and refocus onto the real person on trail, one Donald J Trump, who tried to steal an election in 2020".

Unfortunately in her case, she is dumber than a box of rocks, so I expect her to try to play her hand until the end despite the cost. I think she believes that as a black woman, she is untouchable.

You forgot to throw in she is being persecuted because she is a black woman.
What I don't understand is how dumb asses like Fanni, her boyfriend, and the likes of Kamala got through law school. My friend back in Cali is a law school drop out. I browsed through some of his text books, trying to learn that legal jargon would give me a quick headache. Last job I worked for the man I helped two guys get their immigration status restored. I even forgot what they were maybe they were resident aliens. Anyway their lawyer botched some paperwork and they both ended up getting deportation letters. Thank god for the early internet, I was able to research and file the proper paper work and straighten everything out. So here was a supposed immigration lawyer who botched an immigration case that a layman with a dial up connection fixed.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 02:16 PM   #82
ElKabong

Quote:

That last line seems to be correct. Now willis' attorney is on stand is saying he doesn't know when the relationship started.
Old 02-27-2024, 02:18 PM   #83
ElKabong

Now the judge is hustling this out. Answered a question for the attorney. Kangaroos have better courts than this, regardless of the decision
Old 02-27-2024, 02:33 PM   #84
ElKabong

Witness has been caught looking at the defense counsel table prior to answering questions. After that was brought up his answers are less convincing and hesitant. Dude is lying
Old 02-27-2024, 03:01 PM   #85
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

it's all shady as fuck, obviously

But don't worry...the 2020 election definitely wasn't rigged...and was in fact one of the most secure elections in recent memory....
Old 02-27-2024, 03:03 PM   #86
tucker6

I swear his memory is worse than Joe Biden's. I feel bad for him having such dementia at his young age. What a pity.

"I don't remember if my good friend and partner Wade told me he was having sex with Fanni in the conference room during lunch". - said NO guy ever. I think everyone would remember that.

Last edited by tucker6; 02-27-2024 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:16 PM   #87
ElKabong

When the Trump attorney walked to the witness, blocking the view to his counsel bench, all of a sudden his answers were slow and unclear. The defense counsel objected over and over giving coaching during objections, pointed out in court.
Old 02-27-2024, 07:23 PM   #88
Marshall Bennett

This "Judge" on the stand was either drugged or obviously no judge. He would have reviewed and studied the case better and knew why the fuck he was even there.
Just another law school degree handed to a particular person that couldn't tell you the school he attended (or never did). The entire defense team acts as if its no big deal, they'll prevail anyway. Just another sham, go thru the motions, even if the characters think at a 3rd grade level.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 08:23 PM   #89
mountainman

Legality aside, what a shame that a pack of such obvious liars will not be held even remotely accountable. The glaring ineptitude of team Trump's lawyers certainly factors in, but I honestly had no idea that witnesses under oath could get away with such obstinate refusal to give direct answers-or be given free rein to challenge and play word games with the phrasing of even the simplest questions.

How ironic that Wade's attorney has today done serious damage to the side that forced him back to the stand. What buffoons. Absolute idiots.

If I'm the Donald, I beg them "please, no more of your star witnesses. You fools are going to land me in Alcatraz."

Last edited by mountainman; 02-27-2024 at 08:34 PM.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 08:42 PM   #90
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
Legality aside, what a shame that a pack of such obvious liars will not be held even remotely accountable. The glaring ineptitude of team Trump's lawyers certainly factors in, but I honestly had no idea that witnesses under oath could get away with such obstinate refusal to give direct answers-or be given free rein to challenge and play word games with the phrasing of even the simplest questions.

How ironic that Wade's attorney has today done serious damage to the side that forced him back to the stand. What buffoons. Absolute idiots.

If I'm the Donald, I beg them "please, no more of your star witnesses. You fools are going to land me in Alcatraz."
I guess you and I saw different testimony today. I saw an extremely evasive attorney pretending that he had Forrest Gump's IQ and Joe Biden's memory. I don't think that was lost on the judge. Several times when the attorneys kept at him, the judge would say, "you made you point".

The judge is certainly going to take both attorneys off the case, but this may be one of those situations where you have to be careful what you wish for. The new people will obviously be smarter and better than this crew of prosecuters.