Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-18-2024, 11:25 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Israel strikes back at Iran

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-...-24/index.html
Old 04-18-2024, 11:31 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 04-18-2024, 11:46 PM   #3
fast4522

This a mere distraction of what is to come, the time to extinguish the threat has been approved by their war cabinet.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2024, 12:12 AM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You think they're gonna wake Joe Biden up for this?

You think they even can wake Joe up if they had to?
Old 04-19-2024, 12:21 AM   #5
fast4522

It does not matter, he moves to hit the breaks and he falls of the bike again. He knows Israel will act independent of his dentures and the polygrip. What Biden knows that likely the very few know is assets are being positioned to enable the earth do its thing. Personally I do not care if oil hits $200 a barrel short term.
Old 04-19-2024, 06:11 AM   #6
lamboguy

the patriot missiles cost about $4 million each, a drone is roughly $20,000. those missiles will need to be re-stocked. the drones that flew over Israel were the same Russian made ones that fly over Ukraine.

the Persians are a group of very smart and calculated people. the time to get Iran was over 20 years ago before the cancer spread. its not going to be that easy now.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2024, 06:18 AM   #7
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You think they're gonna wake Joe Biden up for this?

You think they even can wake Joe up if they had to?
Whoever wakes him up also has to perform diaper duty. So no, he's still sleeping.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2024, 08:49 AM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
the patriot missiles cost about $4 million each, a drone is roughly $20,000. those missiles will need to be re-stocked. the drones that flew over Israel were the same Russian made ones that fly over Ukraine.

the Persians are a group of very smart and calculated people. the time to get Iran was over 20 years ago before the cancer spread. its not going to be that easy now.

Looking at the cast of idiots, that is the Biden Administration, and the Afghanistan pullout debacle that they had a big hand in I am worried

about our preparedness for military action and to assist our allies. Look at General Milley, he turned on Trump who appointed him, what the hell is our military with a Biden appointee in charge?

I have been in DOD procurement offices which are called it seems by various names even though they are all the SOS. They did not inspire confidence that promptly keeping the bolded at proper inventory levels would be a slam dunk. It was true the offices I were in only issued contracts for replacement parts for military and space hardware. They were not ordering whole C130's from Lockheed.

A visit to one of those facilities was recommended as a way for new or prospective DOD contractors to learn how to navigate the system. I quickly realized I would pass them in no time flat in knowledge of the job they are paid to do and scheduling appointments with them was a 100% waste of time.

I went to one in Norco that was staffed with people highly proficient at consuming coffee, doughnuts and idle chit chat, that was for technical assistance only. Figuring that location could be run by an idiot I went to one at the former March Air Force Base in Riverside Ca. That location was much larger and had multiple divisions, same useless f**ks, just more of them. This was during the Obama Administration, I would expect under Biden it is much worse.

Joe Biden and his cast of idiots could not get out soon enough.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2024, 12:17 PM   #9
fast4522

It is a economics game, in healthcare our hospitals are real expensive to keep going. In the military our assets are like ten times more expensive to keep going properly. So things go into disrepair across everything because of butter programs if the left is in power.

People that is a whole different ball of wax.
Old 04-20-2024, 01:17 PM   #10
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post

More controlled left wing talking notes.

Just the facts.

Israeli fighter aircraft struck an air defense radar site inside Iran.

Persians what? Smart hardly.