Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-29-2020, 01:04 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 67,863
POTUS DEBATE #1

Team Trump requesting "ear checks" by a third party prior to debate, hoping to prevent Biden from wearing an ear piece....LOL

Trump team also balking at Biden request for two breaks during the debate...they say Trump don't need no breaks.

Love the troll.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 01:57 PM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 103,098
BREAKING NEWS from CNN


BIDEN CLEAR WINNER of FIRST DEBATE
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 02:27 PM   #3
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 40,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Team Trump requesting "ear checks" by a third party prior to debate, hoping to prevent Biden from wearing an ear piece....LOL

Trump team also balking at Biden request for two breaks during the debate...they say Trump don't need no breaks.

Love the troll.
Biden's team initially agreed to the ear checks. But no longer. They walked the initial agreement back.
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 03:07 PM   #4
Greyfox
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Biden's team initially agreed to the ear checks. But no longer. They walked the initial agreement back.
EAR PIECE CHECKS?
TRUMP .....SAYS YES
BIDEN ......SAYS NO

With no checks for electronic devices Trump could be debating against someone else's PUPPET!
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 03:09 PM   #5
letswastemoney
Registered User
 
letswastemoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,086
Trump can easily go 1.5 hours without a break. That's about the length of his rallies.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 03:10 PM   #6
Greyfox
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

Trump team also balking at Biden request for two breaks during the debate...they say Trump don't need no breaks.
NO DIAPER CHANGE FOR JOE. Something smelly about the need for 2 breaks.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 03:15 PM   #7
jimmyb
Registered User
 
jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Baystater
Posts: 1,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
BREAKING NEWS from CNN


BIDEN CLEAR WINNER of FIRST DEBATE

LMAO
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 03:16 PM   #8
Tor Ekman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,638
Just for kicks to make lefty heads explode tonight, when the subject of Judge Amy replacing RBG comes up, Trump should say that he's focused on the future and announce his intended replacement for 82-year-old Justice Stephen Breyer
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 04:46 PM   #9
jocko699
"A Proud Boy"
 
jocko699's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Cheyenne, Wy
Posts: 2,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
NO DIAPER CHANGE FOR JOE. Something smelly about the need for 2 breaks.
Nadler and Biden star in the 2020 blockbuster,

"Shartnado!"
__________________
“America makes prodigious mistakes, America has colossal faults, but one thing cannot be denied: America is always on the move. She may be going to Hell, of course, but at least she isn’t standing still.” --E.E. Cummings

Last edited by jocko699; 09-29-2020 at 04:51 PM.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 05:00 PM   #10
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 12,937
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Team Trump requesting "ear checks" by a third party prior to debate, hoping to prevent Biden from wearing an ear piece....LOL

Trump team also balking at Biden request for two breaks during the debate...they say Trump don't need no breaks.

Love the troll.
I too like the sound of desperation...
elysiantraveller is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 06:50 PM   #11
OntheRail
Registered User
 
OntheRail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I too like the sound of desperation...
Joe does seem desperate... and now your desperate too.
__________________
Remember To Help Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center.
OntheRail is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 07:33 PM   #12
ElKabong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 8,764
I think a lot of people are watching this tonight for the possibility of a Biden train wreck, when the likelihood of the occurence will be in rounds 2 and 3

If Joe drops a turd tonight, it would swing the election to Trump in a big way. People that WANT to vote for Biden, for any reason, could be turned off if his dementia becomes an issue tonight. They won't even bother watching the other 2 debates. Many won't bother going to the polls.

Tonight the pressure is on Biden. No 2 ways around it
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 07:34 PM   #13
lamboguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Boston+Ocala
Posts: 20,534
20 US Presidential Election - First Presidential Debate - Tuesday, September 29, 2020 8:00 PM
3001 Biden walks to podium wearing a mask -350
3002 No mask worn while walking to podium +250
3003 Trump walks to podium wearing a mask +700
3004 No mask worn while walking to podium -1500
3007 Biden seen drinking liquid first -155
3008 Trump seen drinking liquid first +115
3031 Biden participates in 3 debates -475
3032 Biden won't participate in 3 debates +325
3033 Biden participates in second debate
3034 Biden won't participate in second debate
3035 Biden participates in third debate
3036 Biden won't participate in third debate
3037 Trump participates in 3 debates -600
3038 Trump won't participate in 3 debates +400
3039 Trump participates in second debate
3040 Trump won't participate in second debate
3041 Trump participates in third debate
3042 Trump won't participate in third debate
3103 Biden calls Trump a Liar -400
3104 Biden won't call Trump a Liar +280
3105 Biden calls Trump "racist" +200
3106 Biden won't call Trump "racist" -280
3151 Trump says "Sleepy Joe" -130
3152 Trump does not say: "Sleepy Joe" -110
3153 Trump mentions Biden's Basement -210
3154 Trump won't mention Biden's Basement +160
3401 Biden says "Antifa" over 2˝ times +600
3402 Biden says "Antifa" under 2˝ times -1200
3403 Biden says "China" over 2˝ times -170
3404 Biden says "China" under 2˝ times +130
3405 Biden says "Come on man" over 2˝ times +350
3406 Biden says "Come on man" under 2˝ times -530
3407 Biden says "750" over 1˝ times -170
3408 Biden says "750" under 1˝ times +130
3409 Biden says "QAnon" over 1˝ times +550
3410 Biden says "QAnon" under 1˝ times -1050
3411 Biden says "Fact Check" -195
3412 Biden does not say "Fact Check" +155
3413 Biden says "Very Fine People" +110
3414 Biden does not say "Very Fine People" -150
3415 Biden says "Come on man" first +170
3416 Biden says "Scranton" first -230
3417 Biden says "Come on man" first -175
3418 Biden says "Malarky" first +135
3419 Biden mentions "America" first -400
3420 Biden mentions any other country first +280
3451 Trump says "Antifa" over 4˝ times +230
3452 Trump says "Antifa" under 4˝ times -310
3453 Trump says "China" over 6˝ times -305
3454 Trump says "China" under 6˝ times +225
3455 Trump says "Portland" over 2˝ times -150
3456 Trump says "Portland" under 2˝ times +110
3457 Trump says "Seattle" over 1˝ times +135
3458 Trump says "Seattle" under 1˝ times -175
3459 Trump says "Law and Order" over 3˝ times -115
3460 Trump says "Law and Order under 3˝ times -125
3461 Trump says "Obama" over 3˝ times -105
3462 Trump says "Obama" under 3˝ times -135
3463 Trump says "Drug Test" first -120
3464 Trump says "Sleepy" first -120
3465 Trump says "Fake News" first -230
3466 Trump says "China Virus" first +170
3467 Trump mentions "America" first -350
3468 Trump mentions any other country first +250
3501 Biden says "America" first -150
3502 Trump says "America" first +110
3503 Biden says "Taxes" first -170
3504 Trump says "Taxes" first +130
3505 Biden says "Violence" first -165
3506 Trump says "Violence" first +125
3551 Biden mentions "Ruth B. Ginsburg" first -135
3552 Trump mentions "Ruth B. Ginsburg" first -105
3553 Biden mentions "Amy C.Barrett" first +135
3554 Trump mentions "Amy C.Barrett" first -175
3555 Biden mentions "Barack Obama" first +165
3556 Trump mentions "Barack Obama" first -215
Scotus Nominee - Senate Confirmation Vote - Saturday, October 3, 2020 8:00 AM
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 07:47 PM   #14
Zydeco
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
20 US Presidential Election - First Presidential Debate - Tuesday, September 29, 2020 8:00 PM
3001 Biden walks to podium wearing a mask -350
3002 No mask worn while walking to podium +250
3003 Trump walks to podium wearing a mask +700
3004 No mask worn while walking to podium -1500
3007 Biden seen drinking liquid first -155
3008 Trump seen drinking liquid first +115
3031 Biden participates in 3 debates -475
3032 Biden won't participate in 3 debates +325
3033 Biden participates in second debate
3034 Biden won't participate in second debate
3035 Biden participates in third debate
3036 Biden won't participate in third debate
3037 Trump participates in 3 debates -600
3038 Trump won't participate in 3 debates +400
3039 Trump participates in second debate
3040 Trump won't participate in second debate
3041 Trump participates in third debate
3042 Trump won't participate in third debate
3103 Biden calls Trump a Liar -400
3104 Biden won't call Trump a Liar +280
3105 Biden calls Trump "racist" +200
3106 Biden won't call Trump "racist" -280
3151 Trump says "Sleepy Joe" -130
3152 Trump does not say: "Sleepy Joe" -110
3153 Trump mentions Biden's Basement -210
3154 Trump won't mention Biden's Basement +160
3401 Biden says "Antifa" over 2˝ times +600
3402 Biden says "Antifa" under 2˝ times -1200
3403 Biden says "China" over 2˝ times -170
3404 Biden says "China" under 2˝ times +130
3405 Biden says "Come on man" over 2˝ times +350
3406 Biden says "Come on man" under 2˝ times -530
3407 Biden says "750" over 1˝ times -170
3408 Biden says "750" under 1˝ times +130
3409 Biden says "QAnon" over 1˝ times +550
3410 Biden says "QAnon" under 1˝ times -1050
3411 Biden says "Fact Check" -195
3412 Biden does not say "Fact Check" +155
3413 Biden says "Very Fine People" +110
3414 Biden does not say "Very Fine People" -150
3415 Biden says "Come on man" first +170
3416 Biden says "Scranton" first -230
3417 Biden says "Come on man" first -175
3418 Biden says "Malarky" first +135
3419 Biden mentions "America" first -400
3420 Biden mentions any other country first +280
3451 Trump says "Antifa" over 4˝ times +230
3452 Trump says "Antifa" under 4˝ times -310
3453 Trump says "China" over 6˝ times -305
3454 Trump says "China" under 6˝ times +225
3455 Trump says "Portland" over 2˝ times -150
3456 Trump says "Portland" under 2˝ times +110
3457 Trump says "Seattle" over 1˝ times +135
3458 Trump says "Seattle" under 1˝ times -175
3459 Trump says "Law and Order" over 3˝ times -115
3460 Trump says "Law and Order under 3˝ times -125
3461 Trump says "Obama" over 3˝ times -105
3462 Trump says "Obama" under 3˝ times -135
3463 Trump says "Drug Test" first -120
3464 Trump says "Sleepy" first -120
3465 Trump says "Fake News" first -230
3466 Trump says "China Virus" first +170
3467 Trump mentions "America" first -350
3468 Trump mentions any other country first +250
3501 Biden says "America" first -150
3502 Trump says "America" first +110
3503 Biden says "Taxes" first -170
3504 Trump says "Taxes" first +130
3505 Biden says "Violence" first -165
3506 Trump says "Violence" first +125
3551 Biden mentions "Ruth B. Ginsburg" first -135
3552 Trump mentions "Ruth B. Ginsburg" first -105
3553 Biden mentions "Amy C.Barrett" first +135
3554 Trump mentions "Amy C.Barrett" first -175
3555 Biden mentions "Barack Obama" first +165
3556 Trump mentions "Barack Obama" first -215
Scotus Nominee - Senate Confirmation Vote - Saturday, October 3, 2020 8:00 AM
Nice prop wagers!!
Zydeco is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 08:59 PM   #15
jocko699
"A Proud Boy"
 
jocko699's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Cheyenne, Wy
Posts: 2,631
One hour to go:

Dinner CHECK
Miller Lite CHECK
Biden bobble-head doll CHECK
MAGA Hat CHECK

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!!
__________________
“America makes prodigious mistakes, America has colossal faults, but one thing cannot be denied: America is always on the move. She may be going to Hell, of course, but at least she isn’t standing still.” --E.E. Cummings
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
How do you prefer your Coffee !?
Cream and Sugar - 28.57%
30 Votes
Cream only - 20.00%
21 Votes
Black - 41.90%
44 Votes
Decaf - 9.52%
10 Votes
Espresso - 12.38%
13 Votes
Starbucks etc... - 9.52%
10 Votes
Other - 23.81%
25 Votes
Total Votes: 105
This poll is closed.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved -- Best Viewed in a modern browser @ 1280x720 Resolution Or Higher
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.