Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 07-04-2010, 01:16 AM   #151
Fager Fan
Veteran

[QUOTE=Nikki1997]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluegrassProf
NikkiMikki: By all means, keep at it...it's your hole to climb out of, not mine.

Hole? What hole are you referring to? Because I am not as enamored of RA as you I should consider myself as being in a "hole"? LOL.
Do you notice how each post of yours keeps going back to your lack of interest in Rachel? You're fixated on that, to the point where you'd not cross your yard to see an all-time great. Which other all-time greats would you so easily dismiss the chance to see in person?
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2010, 01:32 AM   #152
Nikki1997

[QUOTE=Fager Fan]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki1997

Do you notice how each post of yours keeps going back to your lack of interest in Rachel? You're fixated on that, to the point where you'd not cross your yard to see an all-time great. Which other all-time greats would you so easily dismiss the chance to see in person?
LOL. You are evidently fixated on what I've written. I don't know how much clearer or plainer I can be. Rachel had an extraordinary three year old season. If you think she's an all time great, then vote for her any time you get the chance to participate in the polls that come up.

I go way back to the '60's in racing. Not 2009. I've seen some horses, FF. Some real horses. That is all.
Nikki1997 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2010, 01:39 AM   #153
Dahoss9698
Veteran

[QUOTE=Nikki1997]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan

I go way back to the '60's in racing. Not 2009. I've seen some horses, FF. Some real horses. That is all.
Yet you...excuse me one of you (who knows which personality is posting at what time, is it that hard to get separate accounts?) considers Zenyatta the best they have ever seen right? I know we all have opinions, but while I have no problem conceding RA isn't an all timer, how can you justify Zenyatta as an all timer?
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2010, 02:01 AM   #154
Nikki1997

[QUOTE=Dahoss9698]
Quote:

Yet you...excuse me one of you (who knows which personality is posting at what time, is it that hard to get separate accounts?) considers Zenyatta the best they have ever seen right? I know we all have opinions, but while I have no problem conceding RA isn't an all timer, how can you justify Zenyatta as an all timer?
Here's the deal, DaHoss. I don't give a great big damn what you think of Zenyatta. I really don't. She's the greatest racehorse I've seen in nearly 30 years. Do I give a crap about what you think? Zero, about as many turds as she has in a pile of one of her poops.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:15 AM   #155
Dahoss9698
Veteran

[QUOTE=Nikki1997]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698

Here's the deal, DaHoss. I don't give a great big damn what you think of Zenyatta. I really don't. She's the greatest racehorse I've seen in nearly 30 years. Do I give a crap about what you think? Zero, about as many turds as she has in a pile of one of her poops.
Here's the deal Nikki/Mikki and whatever other personality you're repping tonight. I don't give a great damn what you think of anything. I really don't. I don't care that you wouldn't cross the road to see Rachel and I don't care that you have been sort of following the game (while betting rarely if ever) for 30 years. Do I give a crap what you think? Zero, about as many personalitities as you have in your delusional head.

Boy was that fun. Really helps move a discussion along also.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:30 PM   #156
Nikki1997

There are no two personalities, just two people .

I always identify myself as Mikki, so there should be no confusion .

----Mikki
Old 07-04-2010, 12:46 PM   #157
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
There are no two personalities, just two people .

I always identify myself as Mikki, so there should be no confusion .

----Mikki
Why not just get your own screename?
Old 07-04-2010, 12:57 PM   #158
Nikki1997

Quote:
Why not just get your own screename?
Why --to please you ??? I have no problem sharing with my sister .

---Mikki
Old 07-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #159
Fager Fan
Veteran

[QUOTE=Nikki1997]
Quote:

She's a great mare. So is Rachel. That's why it's so absurd for someone to state they'd not walk across their lawn to see either one. To make that statement says something else about a person because those who love the sport appreciate a great horse (even a good horse), regardless of any other factor.

Best in 30 years? That'd include Spectacular Bid, John Henry, Holy Bull, Cigar, Skip Away, and Ghostzapper, all horses she's clearly inferior to. I don't know that I'd bet on her to beat Curlin, Invasor, A.P. Indy, Sunday Silence, Easy Goer, or Alysheba either.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2010, 01:26 PM   #160
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Why --to please you ??? I have no problem sharing with my sister .

---Mikki
Why? I would think the answer to that would be obvious.

What happens when both voices in your head want to say something? Who wins out?
Old 07-04-2010, 01:42 PM   #161
Hedevar

Watch out Dahoss the name calling should start any minute.
Hedevar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #162
Cratos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedevar
The Mosses don't own Rachel. Please get it together.
Thanks for reminding me of my mistake and yes I should have said Jess Jackson, but it doesn't change my opinion about his decision to run Rachel at Monmouth. It is a good decision by him for the reasons which I stated earlier.

"Science is correct; even if you don't believe it" - Neil deGrasse Tyson
Cratos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2010, 11:08 PM   #163
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Thank you for pulling all that up. I AM biased. No doubt about it. But, I am not by myself here. And I'm not referring to just the Z fans, either.

Personally, I don't care what RA's connections do with her. She is a lovely and gifted filly, but I wouldn't walk out my door to watch her run if she was in my front yard.
You forgot to add you have no problem commenting on a thread you obviously haven't read...that's a far more gifted trait than either of you are letting on...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-09-2010, 03:37 PM   #164
46zilzal
velocitician

Both sides are doing it

By choosing to run next in the ungraded Lady's Secret at Monmouth,
a race that was moved up a week to fit Rachel Alexandra's training schedule,
our 2009 champ now shares the dubious distinction of racing through the least ambitious schedule ever by a reigning Horse of the Year.

http://www.ntra.com/blog/index/view/MTA2OA==
Old 07-09-2010, 03:41 PM   #165
Dahoss9698
Veteran

I was just thinking it's been a little while since a Rachel/Zenyatta thread. Sweet.