Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-01-2019, 12:09 PM   #1246
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
But.. but.. but.. she's so stupid
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2019, 12:14 PM   #1247
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
Speaking of liars... apparently they've been lying the whole time about Kushner's security clearance.

Another example of the cover-up being worse than the crime.

That one will be completely exposed. His supporters won't care. But we can add it to the pile.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:15 PM   #1248
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You, reckless and Tom are probably the ostriches whose heads are deepest below ground.
I am in good company. Thanks for thinking of me.

Harry, the walls indeed are closing in ... but the walls are closing in on you.

Paranoia can be a very dangerous affliction. I hope there isn't any rope in your home and you don't have high ceilings, either. And if the headaches persist, take an advil with Cognac and not arsenic.

If I am too late and you don't read this, just know that we'll miss you, Harry.

But not for long.

Last edited by reckless; 03-01-2019 at 12:16 PM.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2019, 12:17 PM   #1249
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Having this special investigation prior to ANY evidence of a crime is like the cops coming to your house and "taking a look" through all your stuff, your papers, your bank accounts, your computers....just to see what comes up.

Funny how hcap was a hippy protector against government tyranny back then but not only accepts it now, but celebrates it.

"Can you spell hypocrite?"
---------Mr. Rogers
Hypocrite.
It can either be spelled:
K-E-N S-T-A-R-R or
T-R-E-Y G-O-W-D-Y.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2019, 12:17 PM   #1250
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
That's ok. The USSC is under conservative control for the rest of our lives. I can breathe fresh air thanks to the current administration.

Think about that, hcap. The rest of your life.... USSC will rule in favor of that evil conservative agenda. It's enough to make a liberal grouchy, irritable, and complain non stop about everything that happens in the White House.
You keep complaining about the liberals being "grouchy and irritable"...but your posts reveal that you aren't exactly "peaceful" yourself. You do see the veiled anger in your postings, right? Or do you only notice the "irritability" of the OTHER side?
Old 03-01-2019, 12:20 PM   #1251
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
She is a genius. Do they pay taxes on assets in New York or New York City? I realize it is part of her Green Deal, so maybe she is dreaming. The only asset based tax I know of is property tax, which is determined by market value by appraisers working for the government.

Please tell me how she was masterful Dan.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2019, 12:58 PM   #1252
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You keep complaining about the liberals being "grouchy and irritable"...but your posts reveal that you aren't exactly "peaceful" yourself. You do see the veiled anger in your postings, right? Or do you only notice the "irritability" of the OTHER side?
Nope. I'm as chill as can be.

Hilary isn't in office, my wife and I run two businesses that are running smooth as silk and growing, I own homes in three states and will retire in 3 years comfortably. And...my dog loves me.

Seriously I'm as happy and content a dude as you'll find.

Hey, if your sarcasm meter or self awareness gauge was working you'd see I have fun here while mixing in some valid points. if that ruffles feathers, too bad. I'm a happy dude .

Last edited by ElKabong; 03-01-2019 at 01:04 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2019, 01:03 PM   #1253
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post

Today she said she was 'making a list' of moderate dems that side with repubs on certain issues... Really? A list?

she reminds me of Joe McCarthy. Maybe you can call her AOCMcC from now on.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:05 PM   #1254
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Nope. I'm as chill as can be.

Hilary isn't in office, my wife and I run two businesses that are running smooth as silk and growing, I own homes in three states and will retire in 3 years comfortably. And...my dog love me.

Seriously I'm as happy and content a dude as you'll find.

Hey, if your sarcasm meter or self awareness gauge was working you'd see I have fun here while mixing in some valid points. if that ruffles feathers, too bad. I'm a happy dude .

You might be right...it could be that my sarcasm meter is a little off. Or...your avatar might have prevented me from seeing what a "happy dude" you really are. In any case...I am glad that things are working out for you in life (really). Stay happy, dude...there is already too much misery in the world.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:19 PM   #1255
ElKabong

Re the avatar.

what better photo says "kabong" than Bautista getting rocked? I mean, cmon....

My wife and I were sitting twenty rows behind the third base dugout, saw it all. Yet the impact of the punch (and it was epic) was undetectable from where we were. Which brings the random question... Why pay to see a boxing match if you aren't in the front few rows....
Old 03-01-2019, 01:36 PM   #1256
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Speaking of liars... apparently they've been lying the whole time about Kushner's security clearance.

Another example of the cover-up being worse than the crime.

That one will be completely exposed. His supporters won't care. But we can add it to the pile.
They care.
With them, it's a point-of-pride.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:47 PM   #1257
woodtoo

Mueller and Weinstein threatened Cohen's wife with 30 years of prison time if Michael did not cooperate, and Cohen also lied about that. The walls are indeed closing in.....on Herr Mueller and gang.

story at -theconservativetreehouse
Old 03-01-2019, 03:25 PM   #1258
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
You, reckless and Tom are probably the ostriches whose heads are deepest below ground.
We are DEPLORABLE!

And loving it!
Old 03-01-2019, 06:42 PM   #1259
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Mueller and Weinstein threatened Cohen's wife with 30 years of prison time if Michael did not cooperate, and Cohen also lied about that. The walls are indeed closing in.....on Herr Mueller and gang.

story at -theconservativetreehouse
A quite enlightening read:

Lynne Patton: “Michael Cohen turned on the President because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years”…

Quote:
The appearance of long-time Trump confidante Lynne Patton at the congressional testimony of former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen created a considerable stir amid Washington DC. However, the context of her appearance takes on even more drama when considered against Patton’s Facebook post from January 18th of this year:

Lynne Patton: […] 3) Many of you may already know that I considered Michael Cohen to be one of my very best friends. Countless people can confirm that we were virtually inseparable during my employment at Trump – and that he is, single-handedly – responsible for introducing me to the Trump family and effectively changing my entire life. I would be lying if I didn’t admit that my heart still breaks for him and for his family, with whom I had grown extremely close.

4) What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that I can personally confirm that the ONLY reason Michael Cohen “turned on” the President of the United States is because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years. Period. She is the co-guarantor of a $20M personal loan that Mueller discovered Michael secured back in 2015 by falsely inflating the value of his taxi medallions – effectively making her part & parcel to the federal charge of “Making False Statements to a Financial Institution,” to which Cohen ultimately plead guilty. This is also the reason why Cohen’s longtime taxi medallion partner, Evgeny “Gene” Freidman, was granted immunity. (read more)
This is a rather stunning statement. However, it holds the elements of truth and explanation as to why the Special Counsel, Robert Mueller/Andrew Weissmann, would pass off their assembled Cohen prosecution to the Southern District of New York.

If this leverage against Cohen’s wife to gain virtually unlimited legal and political cooperation is true; and it does follow a pre-established pattern of unethical prosecutorial conduct previously displayed by Andrew Weissmann; then many of the issues surrounding the behavior of Michael Cohen do begin to make sense.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2019, 06:55 PM   #1260
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
None of you Chumpettes can admit your hero Chumpy is a liar, thief, crook and a sexual abuser.
Who said that?

He's a politician, he lies.

Thief, maybe in a broad sense, he's in real estate.

Crook? see above.

Sexual abuser...... that's a little much.

But one thing is for sure........ He is Prez and she ain't............