Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-07-2021, 10:17 PM   #571
davew

It is starting to look like the Oath Keepers is ran by the FBI

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/st...o-conspirator/
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2021, 11:00 AM   #572
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I get the feeling that the founding fathers wouldn't be rolling over in their graves that 1/6 happened.

They'd be rolling in their graves that 1/6 was completely ineffective and a giant nothingburger.

People really need to wake up from their cuck-induced comas.

They need to watch the following YouTube clip of Chuck Schumer 1,000 more times...maybe then the light bulb will go off:

This is a sitting US Senator talking:

Old 07-11-2021, 11:21 AM   #573
woodtoo

Straight from the horses mouth.
Old 07-11-2021, 12:09 PM   #574
davew

DOJ going to spend at least $6 million to start database for capital peaceful protest persecutions.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...t-prosecutions
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2021, 12:14 PM   #575
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
DOJ going to spend at least $6 million to start database for capital peaceful protest persecutions.

Why? Biden already told us you'd need nukes to fight the US Gov't.

What are they so afraid of?

We have no power. It's been taken all away over the last 50+ years

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-11-2021 at 12:15 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2021, 01:27 PM   #576
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post

I am against any kind of protesting that breaks laws, no matter what party backs it. That includes offenses all the way down to obstructing traffic.
That being said did anyone notice how differently the liberal media treated the George Floyd rioters compared to the Capitol ones? The George Floyd rioters were usually referred to as protesters even when they were covering areas where there were fires set, wide spread looting, and the police attacked. About the only people named at a Floyd "protest" were those that attacked the "protesters." With the Capitol rioters the liberal media identified each one they could and listed their name, place of residence and their employer if they could. They wanted those people ruined, while maintaining the anonymity of the Floyd "protesters." Typical liberal hypocrisy at it's finest.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2021, 07:50 PM   #577
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I am against any kind of protesting that breaks laws, no matter what party backs it. That includes offenses all the way down to obstructing traffic.
That being said did anyone notice how differently the liberal media treated the George Floyd rioters compared to the Capitol ones? The George Floyd rioters were usually referred to as protesters even when they were covering areas where there were fires set, wide spread looting, and the police attacked. About the only people named at a Floyd "protest" were those that attacked the "protesters." With the Capitol rioters the liberal media identified each one they could and listed their name, place of residence and their employer if they could. They wanted those people ruined, while maintaining the anonymity of the Floyd "protesters." Typical liberal hypocrisy at it's finest.
But...Liberals will tell all of us Deplorable Conservatives it is what is best for us...and we aren't capable of knowing that. Their Brainwashing happened in a deluge.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:50 PM   #578
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I get the feeling that the founding fathers wouldn't be rolling over in their graves that 1/6 happened.
This is a country of over 330 million people. Around 5000 people were in DC at that Trump rally. Most didn't enter the Capitol and many that did thought it was OK to go in because security was not stopping anyone in front of them. Many did nothing violent and had no violent intentions.

I've seen larger and wilder crowds at Walmart during Christmas shopping and after some cities won a championship, let alone during the so called "peaceful protests" that burned out and looted whole sections of major cities.

Our media's goal (and possibly the goal of intelligence assets and other plants trying to do the same) was to further diminish Trump's power and make all Trump supporters look crazy based on the actions of a handful of nut jobs that did go there with violence in mind.

Some day if people are actually pissed off, MILLIONS of armed Americans will show up in DC and let the sitting government know they have to go. If they use force to suppress it and start killing a lot of people that would bring out millions more.

Biden is beyond stupid to suggest something like the use of nukes. They'd never use nukes on Americans if millions of armed American showed up in DC. They'd leave town. The military would never listen to them and kill citizens in large numbers anyway. That's part of why they want the guns. They know they can't suppress millions of angry armed people. They'd have to leave.

We've seen what real insurrections and revolutions look like in other countries.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-12-2021 at 11:59 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-12-2021, 11:55 PM   #579
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Sitting US Senator Chuck Schumer to the President-elect of the USA:

"You take on the intelligence community, they have 6 ways from Sunday at getting back at you."

You mean like rigging an election?

Or staging an "insurrection" at the Capitol?

Stuff like that, Chuck?

Good thing for Trump, they didn't resort to their tactical playbook circa November 1963.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-12-2021 at 11:58 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-13-2021, 12:24 AM   #580
xtb

Quote:
Good thing for Trump, they didn't resort to their tactical playbook circa November 1963.
That does concern me if Trump runs in 2024. The left is becoming much more blatant.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-13-2021, 12:27 AM   #581
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
That does concern me if Trump runs in 2024. The left is becoming much more blatant.
Fourteen times is the number they've already failed at it....100% insulated.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-13-2021, 08:56 AM   #582
classhandicapper

Quote:
I think about that also even though I have no idea what really happened in 1963. I just think it's very likely it's more complex than the public knows.

Some crazy leftist scared out of his wits by the media that Hitler is back in power might try to take a shot at Trump, but it would be tougher to pull off an inside job now because people are not as naive and trusting of government institutions as they used to be. Also, information flows on the internet in ways they can't control as well now as they used to when there were just 3 networks.
Old 07-23-2021, 09:07 AM   #583
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
BTW, I could not agree with you more. I think the protests ( provided no one gets hurt) are fantastic.

It shows anyone can protest, not just BLM and Antifa. Actually is great to see others with serious convictions will get out to be heard,
American Patriots rot in American gulags most with NO charges.
Political Prisoners of Witch Nancy, she is responsible.
6-months.jpg
Old 07-23-2021, 10:55 AM   #584
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

This is payback for Abu Ghraib
Old 07-23-2021, 10:56 AM   #585
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I think about that also even though I have no idea what really happened in 1963. I just think it's very likely it's more complex than the public knows.

Some crazy leftist scared out of his wits by the media that Hitler is back in power might try to take a shot at Trump, but it would be tougher to pull off an inside job now because people are not as naive and trusting of government institutions as they used to be. Also, information flows on the internet in ways they can't control as well now as they used to when there were just 3 networks.
If they killed Trump it would tear the country apart. They know it…..
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply