Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-22-2023, 02:58 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The MISS ME YET signs should be popping...Joe Biden's MOST DISGRACEFUL SPEECH ever

Maybe those folks on here are right...maybe Trump can beat Biden...I mean...come on...watch this guy...he SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE IMMEDIATELY via the 25th amendment

Totally lost...totally clueless...and actually, PRETTY DANGEROUS if he has to deal with any of our enemies in a time of crisis...who knows what the fuck he's liable to say or do with his brain all clogged with dementia

This has literally become a SICK JOKE of a presidency

Good job all you ANYBODY BUT TRUMP voters in 2020...good job

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-22-2023 at 03:06 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2023, 12:12 PM   #2
xtb

They're pissed, at least for now.

Hawaiians Greet Joe Biden’s Motorcade with Middle Fingers

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...iddle-fingers/

Old 08-22-2023, 12:15 PM   #3
xtb

Joe is sleepy, again.

Looks Like Joe Biden Dozed Off During Maui Victim Ceremony

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ctim-ceremony/

Old 08-22-2023, 12:42 PM   #4
OntheRail

Joe Briben said ' it was a sunny Sunday ' truth more likely Joe left the stove on after making Jello instant pudding... but for insurance purposes lightning strike.. yeah that's the ticket.
Old 08-22-2023, 12:42 PM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Pathetic POS.

But watch Democrats run away with the 2024 election and then they'll tell us it was the most fair and honest election ever (MADE)...

Seriously...how can ANYONE vote for these shmucks ever again? ever?

If a Democrat wins the White House again in 2024, you can rest 100% assured it was the MOST RIGGED election EVER. Even more so than 2020.
Old 08-22-2023, 12:54 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

From National Review:

The Cranston Heights Fire Company, the department that extinguished the 2004 fire at Biden’s Delaware house, confirmed that the blaze was “an insignificant fire as it did not lead to multiple alarms and did not need a widespread incident response throughout the county,” adding that, “in the case for any homeowner, it was obviously significant at the time and was quickly responded to by the local firefighters.” The flames were confined to the kitchen, the fire chief said in 2004, and the fire was under control in 20 minutes.

There isn't a part of Biden's story that is true. I seriously doubt anyone would run an electric cable through a pond, even if they did it would be 100% safe from a lighting strike. Electrical current flows on the surface of conductors
it does not penetrate them. If you were completely submerged in that pond
swimming you would be perfectly safe during a lightning strike. Power to any house comes up through the service entrance, not the heating ducts. A central heater puts out 140F+ heat. Electricity crates heat, with electricity the ambient (outside) temperature creates a multiplying factor. If you move an electric cable in an area 30 degrees hotter the cable temp goes up more that 30 degrees, I have a book full of the formulas, but have none of them memorized. Excessive heat in wires causes voltage drop, to combat that a wire size increase is needed. Running cables that have wires inside a heating duct would increase the cost of the project in both time and materials.

Even if you supercharged that cable full of wires in that pond it would never make it to the service entrance of the Biden home, it passes through one or more protective devices that will open the circuit and cut power. Even if it did make it through the series of protective devices inside a service entrance a fire will quickly burn out due to oxygen starvation.

Most likely the fire was accidental, probably Hunter feel asleep smoking a cigarette, crack pipe or passed out cooking something. There is a picture in Hunter's lap top of him passed out with a crack pipe in his mouth.

This post also demonstrates I have knowledge of electricity, I pretty much never need to look up anything on the subject, I also have electrical engineering skills, easily proved as I use my own designs in my podunk machine shop. It is easy to tell they are home made.

I only posted the last paragraph as I am always challenging Cliffy to list his skills. I not only listed one, I proved it.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2023, 01:00 PM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Joe Briben said ' it was a sunny Sunday ' truth more likely Joe left the stove on after making Jello instant pudding... but for insurance purposes lightning strike.. yeah that's the ticket.

I thought I was the only one who struggled to boil water. If it doesn't go on a BBQ I struggle to cook it. Cooking is something I have no aptitude for. I can even cook something from a recipe that I have eaten when someone else cooked it and it tastes great, I cook it and it is mediocre at best.

I compensate by dumping Tabasco and hot salsa on everything. I can cook omelettes.
Old 08-22-2023, 01:02 PM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post

I thought Hawaii was overwhelmingly populated with Democrats.

LETS GO BRANDON!!!
Old 08-22-2023, 01:20 PM   #9
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I thought Hawaii was overwhelmingly populated with Democrats.

LETS GO BRANDON!!!
A bunch of homeless ones……..who are getting very little help

Eventually the suffering catches up with you.

It will be worse when the entire state starts getting next years insurance bill/rates
Old 08-22-2023, 02:11 PM   #10
Mulerider

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

But watch Democrats run away with the 2024 election and then they'll tell us it was the most fair and honest election ever (MADE)...
And then claim it's evidence of an overwhelming mandate for their lunatic policies.
Old 08-22-2023, 02:12 PM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
A bunch of homeless ones……..who are getting very little help

Eventually the suffering catches up with you.

It will be worse when the entire state starts getting next years insurance bill/rates

My friend in Cali lived in Hawaii for a couple years almost 30 years ago. He never mentioned a homeless problem, just how a lot of the native born hated
non natives that took up residence. Of course they did not mind the tourists.
He said they were called haoles. Of course I knew he must be lying as only white Republicans are racist.
Old 08-22-2023, 02:37 PM   #12
xtb

Quote:
My friend in Cali lived in Hawaii for a couple years almost 30 years ago. He never mentioned a homeless problem, just how a lot of the native born hated
non natives that took up residence. Of course they did not mind the tourists.
He said they were called haoles. Of course I knew he must be lying as only white Republicans are racist.
I think Ralph meant recently made homeless people, because of the fires.
Old 08-22-2023, 03:06 PM   #13
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
I think Ralph meant recently made homeless people, because of the fires.

Duh, you got me. I only had a half cup coffee this morning, instead of the normal two.
Old 08-22-2023, 03:21 PM   #14
JBmadera

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Pathetic POS.

Seriously...how can ANYONE vote for these shmucks ever again? ever?

If a Democrat wins the White House again in 2024, you can rest 100% assured it was the MOST RIGGED election EVER. Even more so than 2020.
I’ve been down for quite a while, so where is the best spot to go to get detailed info on the rigged 2020 election?

Thx
JBmadera is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2023, 04:41 PM   #15
OntheRail

Quote:
I thought I was the only one who struggled to boil water. If it doesn't go on a BBQ I struggle to cook it. Cooking is something I have no aptitude for. I can even cook something from a recipe that I have eaten when someone else cooked it and it tastes great, I cook it and it is mediocre at best.

I compensate by dumping Tabasco and hot salsa on everything. I can cook omelettes.
Instant Pudding requires cold milk... no boiling of anything.