Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #1
pktruckdriver
Sunny Daytona Beach

We Hate Bush/McCain, and We Don't Trust Obama, Then What

Now hate may be, not for me, too strong a word, but we aren't happy with what GWB did for us and what McCain will do, which is the same thing GWB is doing, correct? Of Course

And we can not Trust Osama/Obama or whatever his name is, yet "We the People of the United States Of America" have chosen these 2 People to be our next elected President, Why?

Or have we really chosen these two or were they chosen for us , by the true powers that be, which certainly ain't the People of this country, but may not even be American's???

This country has not been ours for 8yrs now, I mean look to 4yrs ago, we could only find Kerry to oust GWB, heck anyone else would have easily won, I mean anyone else but Kerry, even me, or you. But powers that be put up Kerry for the Job.

When will the People of this country say enough is enough and stand up again, will it ever happen, I think not, look how quickly GWB broke down this country in all facets and quitely took away all our rights in the process, do you even know what he did, do know your rights today are no longer what they use to be, just 10 yrs ago, heck even 2yrs ago either, my god we have lost so much so fast.

Still this the USof A and we can still stand up and Say Enough, we could but we won't, even if we tried , we'd be put down becuase we had those right taken from us, due to Homeland Security reasons, yep, check it out.

If we hate things so much WHY DON"T WE CHANGE THINGS, WHY???? Because we can't, we don't run things anymore, the elite power brokers do, and do so right out in the open, for all to see.

Example , look at Haliburton, many many more Companies like them Exxon, GE, and even foreign Companies too BP, and Dubai World Group, heck they own America not us.

Stand up and do what, it is too late, now we just live with it.

Too much coffee tonight, enough for now.
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2008, 12:30 AM   #2
Secretariat

I admire your post.

The truth is GW has messed this country up so bad, no matter who is elected will inherit a disaster. This is why I have decided to vote for McCain. Four more years of this, and I figure no Republican will ever get elected again. And with McCain we are essentially getting the exact same MidEast policy, and his economic polciy is similar to Bush which is trickle down or pennies to the poor and Euros to the rich. McCain will at least let Mexican immigrants across the border, and try to do something about global warming, but whoever gets elected in 2008 will face a fiscal disaster next year. And if GW invades Iran (or selectively assists Israel to do it), it will get worse.

But vote your conscience.
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2008, 07:46 AM   #3
wonatthewire1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat
I admire your post.

The truth is GW has messed this country up so bad, no matter who is elected will inherit a disaster. This is why I have decided to vote for McCain. Four more years of this, and I figure no Republican will ever get elected again. And with McCain we are essentially getting the exact same MidEast policy, and his economic polciy is similar to Bush which is trickle down or pennies to the poor and Euros to the rich. McCain will at least let Mexican immigrants across the border, and try to do something about global warming, but whoever gets elected in 2008 will face a fiscal disaster next year. And if GW invades Iran (or selectively assists Israel to do it), it will get worse.

But vote your conscience.
Hey Sec

3 Questions for you

1. What do you (you personally) feel would be an equitable policy for the "poor"?

2. If you leave the borders completely open, then there will be much less "cash" to distribute to the poor - thinking it through on that point or should the govt simply print more money thereby weakening it further than it already is?

We get a litany of sound bites from you - but nothing concrete...are you running for office?
wonatthewire1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2008, 10:30 AM   #4
jballscalls

your going to end up having to vote for McCain. Gore/Kerry/Obama, thanks for some great options!
Old 06-22-2008, 10:39 AM   #5
prospector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballscalls
your going to end up having to vote for McCain. Gore/Kerry/Obama, thanks for some great options!
i don't like mccain, but you're right...we are at war and i'd never trust obama in charge of our defenses..
Old 06-22-2008, 11:09 AM   #6
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
The truth is GW has messed this country up so bad, no matter who is elected will inherit a disaster. This is why I have decided to vote for McCain.
Sec,

I am impressed... there you are, sounding so liberal in many of your posts, and yet you are capable of making a non-partisan decision, based upon "conscience."

You are precisely what this country needs more of.

Dave
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2008, 11:28 AM   #7
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Yeah, Dave Sec is OK.

But did he have to turn to McCain't?????
Old 06-22-2008, 06:47 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I honestly find ptruckdriver and Sec's posts bordering on insanity, I truly do.
Quote:
I think not, look how quickly GWB broke down this country in all facets and quitely took away all our rights in the process, do you even know what he did, do know your rights today are no longer what they use to be, just 10 yrs ago, heck even 2yrs ago either, my god we have lost so much so fast.
All our rights? Are you mad? Which rights are gone? Obviously, not the right to be insane in public.

Last I checked, I have every single right I used to have before Bush took office. I can go anywhere I damn please, any damn time I wish. I can work for anyone I choose as long as they'll have me, or I can NOT work if I choose, stay home, and suck off the teat of the US Government....be a lazy ass, so to speak.

I can talk on the phone, I can type anything I damn please on the Internet, I can surf to all ungodly corners of the World Wide Web with no restrictions.

I can choose to drive any type of car I can afford (under Obama, this might change) and I can still choose to light my house with any light bulb I wish (again, who knows under Obama).

So tell me big boy, which rights of mine have been taken away by George W. Bush? Which right was taken away, that was SO important, I plum forgot about it?

Are you going to tell me how now I might be a bit more inconvenienced at the airport while they search me or my things? I haven't flown since 9/11, so this doesn't bother me one bit. Most normal folks only fly a handful of times every year, if that much, so again, this doesn't matter.

Are you going to tell me that Bush can listen to my telephone calls? I have news for you. The NSA has been listening to telephone calls way before Bush ever came to town.

What have I forgotten? Which precious right has been taken away from me? After all, you said ALL rights are now GONE!

INSANE! (or simply BSing)
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2008, 07:20 PM   #9
boxcar

Sec, you're worried about rights? The "rights" Bush took from us? You are one sick puppy! You liberals are stealing rights from us left and right. Thanks to liberal judges, landowners no longer have rights over their own property. They must capitulate to some whacko, trumped up environmental concerns that severely limits what landowners can do on their own properties.

Or how about our right to do what we want in our own homes, such as smoke if we want? Some localities have outlawed that!

Or how 'bout Madame Speaker wanting to take away our right to choose our own lighting in our homes? She wants to make those mercury-filled bulbs mandatory by 2014, so that we can make the Chinese even richer!

Liberal judges and politicians are the scourge of this nation because that's exactly what they want to do -- increase the size of government, thereby giving government more rights at the People's expense! It is you liberals who think the Bill of Rights was written to limit the People's rights, remember!?

You are beyond clueless!

Boxcar
Old 06-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #10
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Yeah, Dave Sec is OK.

But did he have to turn to McCain't?????
Tom,

Would you prefer Barry?

Dave
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2008, 07:56 PM   #11
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz
Tom,

Would you prefer Barry?

Dave
Cancer or AIDS?
What the hell kind of choice do we have?

There is NO ONE with any semblence of intelligence or leadership out there this time around.

I will not support McCain no matter what. Whatever happend thenext 4-8 years, we get what we deserve. We allow the sytem to put forth this ridiculous level of candidates, I no longer have any faith left in the government, the constitution, or the system, or most of all, the people.

I'm staying off airplanes and out of tall buildings. We will be hit again, and 9-11 will be drawfed. I am 100% confident. Only next time, don't expect me to rally 'round the flag and rhetoric. I'm on my own from now on. Drinking the kool aid is for suckers.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:19 PM   #12
pktruckdriver
Sunny Daytona Beach

My rights loss

My Biggest right taken from me.

1. Well my right to buy fuel/desiel at a resonable rate has been taken away from me by GWB and his flunkies/that includes all of congress

2. My right to privacy is gone, in the name of Homeland security, yeah right. Airport security is needed, sure its inconvient, but well worth it, even if its not that good a check, and yes I got proof here too.

3. The right to be proud of my country's goverment and governmental policies, yeah how could I be proud of the mess GWB has done , we should be ashamed. I am , yes I am, ask yourself are you proud of your president/Congress?

Well there's 3 ok start with that.

Man some people get all rowled up over the simple things.
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2008, 08:23 PM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Your number one problem is that you think #1 is a right. 'Nuff said.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2008, 08:49 PM   #14
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Cancer or AIDS?
What the hell kind of choice do we have?

There is NO ONE with any semblence of intelligence or leadership out there this time around.
Tom, I don't care who you vote for, but vote.

Other questionable choices:
Bob Barr Libertarian
Chuck Baldwin Constitution
Cynthia McKinney Green
Ralph Nader Independent

What a cast of actors.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2008, 08:49 PM   #15
rolling

what rights where taken away by GW.
rolling is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread