Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 12-04-2009, 11:55 AM   #271
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoore
Did you just get off the phone with Andy? What I said earlier becomes more clearer to everyone each and every day.
No, I did not. I was stating fact. He never asked to be in this contest. Because he is a public figure, he has no say in the matter. Someone could just as easily "challenge" the Beulah twins or mountainman to a contest. I have no doubt he isn't basing his selections on anything to do with this contest. To insinuate that he might change his selections after viewing yours is just comical.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #272
cmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
No, I did not. I was stating fact. He never asked to be in this contest. Because he is a public figure, he has no say in the matter. Someone could just as easily "challenge" the Beulah twins or mountainman to a contest. I have no doubt he isn't basing his selections on anything to do with this contest. To insinuate that he might change his selections after viewing yours is just comical.
It's just as comical the other way around. What part of that don't you get? The window of time for him to look over my picks is much larger then the other way around. I'm not saying he is. But the window is there. Can you comprehend that? So for you and Pace to point the finger at me for doing just that when his picks are posted for the pubic to see at a much later time overall compared to when mine are posted..Is just ludicrous.
cmoore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #273
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
It looks like turf racing is done for the year at Aqueduct. So what picks are listed at 11:30 am at NYRA is final..I don't care if the website guy comes in with a hangover and post Andys picks backwards..Did you hear me PACE???? FINAL!!!!!!
Looks like this is going to bite you in the ass now.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:07 PM   #274
cmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Looks like this is going to bite you in the ass now.
What are you talking about?

I just looked over his picks for the day. He got one winner in the 3rd. Which was a $2.60 winner.

http://www.nyra.com/Talkinghorses/index.html

Last edited by cmoore; 12-04-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:20 PM   #275
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
What are you talking about?

I just looked over his picks for the day. He got one winner in the 3rd. Which was a $2.60 winner.

http://www.nyra.com/Talkinghorses/index.html
Those aren't the numbers that were posted at 11:30. Those included the 5 on top in the last and the 10 on top in the 5th. It is up to the boss of course how he wants to handle it, I'm staying out of it. But you issued the new rule (with all CAPS and multiple exclamation points no less), not us.

Last edited by cj; 12-04-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #276
cmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Those aren't the numbers that were posted at 11:30. Those included the 5 on top in the last and the 10 on top in the 5th. It is up to the boss of course how he wants to handle it, I'm staying out of it. But you issued the new rule (with all CAPS and multiple exclamation points no less), not us.
So I argued my point and Pace stuck to his original decision. But now Andy has some winners posted early but were changed at the NYRA site because they were off the turf and his new picks lost But now you want to count them as winners..You amaze me more and more each day. Your unbelievable!!!

Last edited by cmoore; 12-04-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:31 PM   #277
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

I never said I wanted to count them. I just think you made a demand and PA might abide by it. He hasn't mentioned it since you posted FINAL!!!!!!!!

Are you changing your mind again?
Old 12-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #278
cmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
I never said I wanted to count them. I just think you made a demand and PA might abide by it. He hasn't mentioned it since you posted FINAL!!!!!!!!

Are you changing your mind again?
CJ...Answer this question. What did PA decide? He did make a decision. Again, what was it? Can you remember? I know you want Andy to win so damn bad, it makes you sick not to be able to post them as winners. One more time..What was his final decision? Have you come up with an answer yet?? It's not that hard..Go back through the thread. It's there. I'm sure you can find it. I'll give you 5 minutes then I'll post it..

Last edited by cmoore; 12-04-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:56 PM   #279
cmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Like I said, whatever is up there at the end of the day is what I use to score...

I've already posted that if a race is taken off the turf, the guys running the NYRA website site switch his picks to his dirt picks, which is obviously what they did in this case....

This has all been covered previously (see replies #208 and #209)...I'm not changing anything.
No luck CJ..It was just 2 pages back. You couldn't see it or didn't want to see it..Read that first sentence out loud three times. What are the last 4 words in that quote?

Last edited by cmoore; 12-04-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:49 PM   #280
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

He has not addressed your demand in post 258. I guess we'll see. He is probably mulling it over now.

I would probably side with not counting them, but it isn't my decision. You dug the bed. It might be yours to lie in.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:54 PM   #281
cmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
He has not addressed your demand in post 258. I guess we'll see. He is probably mulling it over now.

I would probably side with not counting them, but it isn't my decision. You dug the bed. It might be yours to lie in.
Whatever CJ..Your posts are starting to give me a headache.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:58 PM   #282
cmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Do you want to actually challenge Andy's picks, or mistakes posted by the web site? I didn't think you wanted to cheat to win, but I guess we see your true colors...win at all costs.

Again, Andy didn't ask for this contest. He has nothing to do with it. He turns in his picks FOR THE PUBLIC, and if there is a mistake I imagine he tells the webmaster and he fixes them. Since you take the time to check out his picks before posting yours, why not just watch Talking Horses and you'll get the picks straight, no need to consult the web site. I take your post to mean you think PA is not being honest in the contest, and that is just not right. Nobody said the contest was going to be played by Light's rules where he didn't get the selections right.

I don't see Andy on here bitching because you often post just before post time, so you should probably pipe down and stop acting like you have a say in the matter. It looks to me like the stress of losing is getting you down.
But here you are in post 259. Saying I shouldn't check the website.. But that's exactly what you did this morning and have announced it from the mountain top. Your true colors are shining bright my friend.

By the way..How did you become a moderator? It's puzzling to me to say the least..

Last edited by cmoore; 12-04-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:21 PM   #283
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
But here you are in post 259. Saying I shouldn't check the website.. But that's exactly what you did this morning and have announced it from the mountain top. Your true colors are shining bright my friend.

By the way..How did you become a moderator? It's puzzling to me to say the least..
Yep, but I'm not the boss. You'd have to ask PA how I became a moderator. I think I begged for six months and sent several bribes. I also clicked on 27,421 Google Ads in a 3 day period.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:44 PM   #284
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Day 40 Results:

TLG | 3 for 9 | $54.60 | +$36.60
1) Fourth
2) Third
3) First $2.60 - Cold Ex 5.70 Cold Tri 9.50
4) Second
5) First $9.40 - Ex(1st,4th) 61 - Tri (1st,4th,3rd) 403
6) Eighth
7) Third
8) Fourth
9) First $42.60
TLG Totals | 88 for 348 | 25% | $696 Bet | $621.40 Return | -$74.60 Profit | -11% ROI

--------------------------------------

CMOORE | 3 for 9 | $22.60 | +$4.60
1) Fifth
2) Fifth
3) First $2.60
4) First $10.60 Ex(1st,3rd) 24.80 - Dbl 22.60
5) First $9.40 Dbl 50 - Pick3 117.50
6) Sixth
7) Fifth
8) Third
9) Eighth
CMOORE Totals | 69 for 361 | 19% | $722 Bet | $569.30 Return | -$152.70 Profit | -21% ROI
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2009, 01:14 AM   #285
cmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Like I said, whatever is up there at the end of the day is what I use to score...

I've already posted that if a race is taken off the turf, the guys running the NYRA website site switch his picks to his dirt picks, which is obviously what they did in this case....

This has all been covered previously (see replies #208 and #209)...I'm not changing anything.
You two are a couple of clowns..I see that you have your heads all the way up his ASS again. There's no reason for this contest to continue if the rules are changed in the middle of the contest. So if his picks aren't changed according to your post above..Then this contest is FINAL!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: