Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-10-2022, 01:49 AM   #1
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

New Yorkers Really Think Like This?....

This has to be a put-on....Crazy if it's not.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/10/new-yo...0News%20Alerts

A majority of New York City residents say they agree with COVID-19 vaccine mandates – and they’re angry with the minority who refuse to get jabbed, a survey released Thursday shows.

Residents polled by the CUNY Graduate School of Public Health said the coronavirus vaccine should be required for people who work in service industries and schools, and should be a mandate for indoor activities and airplane travel.

More than half of New York respondents — 54 percent — said they are angry with the small percentage of residents who have refused to get vaxxed.

The poll of 2,500 city adults was taken from Jan. 28-30 — shortly before Gov. Kathy Hochul lifted the mask mandate on businesses and New Jersey and Connecticut announced that mask wearing will no longer be required in schools as the Omicron wave of COVID fades.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2022, 01:50 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

NYC is a liberal hell-hole. Why does their opinion on mandates shock you?
Old 02-10-2022, 01:54 AM   #3
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
NYC is a liberal hell-hole. Why does their opinion on mandates shock you?
I don't know why....Maybe 9/11?
Old 02-10-2022, 02:15 AM   #4
Poindexter

When you deal from a loaded deck it is not hard to win the game of
Propaganda.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2022, 02:30 AM   #5
riskman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
This has to be a put-on....Crazy if it's not.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/10/new-yo...0News%20Alerts

A majority of New York City residents say they agree with COVID-19 vaccine mandates – and they’re angry with the minority who refuse to get jabbed, a survey released Thursday shows.

Residents polled by the CUNY Graduate School of Public Health said the coronavirus vaccine should be required for people who work in service industries and schools, and should be a mandate for indoor activities and airplane travel.

More than half of New York respondents — 54 percent — said they are angry with the small percentage of residents who have refused to get vaxxed.

The poll of 2,500 city adults was taken from Jan. 28-30 — shortly before Gov. Kathy Hochul lifted the mask mandate on businesses and New Jersey and Connecticut announced that mask wearing will no longer be required in schools as the Omicron wave of COVID fades.
I live here and seriously doubt that 2500 city adults polled by CUNY represent a true reflection of the average city New Yorker. The anger is really at the government hacks who made these awful decisions -----low life's like Cuomo and DeBlasio and other private scum who preyed on innocent people both young and old. Each and everyone deserve punishment to be determined by some sort of national tribunal.

The truth is finally coming to light with these mandates. The info was there but many including myself did not look close enough to see the misinformation that was being thrown around. There were many on here that did good work in this area. Thanks.
Old 02-10-2022, 02:31 AM   #6
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Nothing But Faded Memories....My How Times Have Changed....Quickly

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 02-10-2022 at 02:33 AM.
Old 02-10-2022, 02:34 AM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

How has Rudy not been kicked off twitter yet?
Old 02-10-2022, 06:53 AM   #8
BELMONT 6-6-09

As a life time New Yorker this City is finished, the changing demographics over the last ten years has produced a city with its residents who are looking for nothing but "free everything" like an entitlement. You get what you vote for and the elected officials are more then happy to control the masses.

The sad part for me, is that i loved this city and was proud to be a resident.
BELMONT 6-6-09 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2022, 08:20 AM   #9
davew

if 90% are vaxed and mad at the 10% not vaxxed, would do they think will happen if the other 10% got vaxxed next week?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2022, 08:48 AM   #10
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
if 90% are vaxed and mad at the 10% not vaxxed, would do they think will happen if the other 10% got vaxxed next week?
The pandemic magically leaves NY to cross the Hudson to mess with people in Noo Joisey.
Old 02-10-2022, 09:16 AM   #11
Marshall Bennett

An even higher number would be found in LA county.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2022, 09:56 AM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMONT 6-6-09 View Post
As a life time New Yorker this City is finished, the changing demographics over the last ten years has produced a city with its residents who are looking for nothing but "free everything" like an entitlement. You get what you vote for and the elected officials are more then happy to control the masses.

The sad part for me, is that i loved this city and was proud to be a resident.

I don't see how anyone deals with that traffic, I went through there and Long Island one time and it drove me insane, never seen traffic like it and I used to drive in to East Los Angeles from the suburbs for a couple years.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2022, 10:41 AM   #13
BELMONT 6-6-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I don't see how anyone deals with that traffic, I went through there and Long Island one time and it drove me insane, never seen traffic like it and I used to drive in to East Los Angeles from the suburbs for a couple years.
The traffic is the least of the mess. Its the brazen lawlessness that the Democrats approve. Commute from Long Island to the city five days a week and you will have numerous situations where you are forced to defend yourself. I was raised to always defend myself, today it can be life threatening with all the guns and criminals that inhabit the commuter pathways.

Interesting to note now even in the wealthier sections of Manhattan the citizens are fearful of the crime wave. ha ha most of them lemmings voted for this!!!
BELMONT 6-6-09 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply